Need a good price

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 05:44 AM

FEARLESSRIDER is a decent person
Need a good price

Hey i have a Suzuki GSX-R600 07 and i need new tire that i can't afford right now while I'm going to LA recording school which is where i live by the way. I was hoping that someone could help me out find a really good hook up on front a rear tires. The ones i have now are so bad that you can see the threads so i haven't been able cruise. But anyway if there is anyone who could get me a real good deal on some tire please let me know, its like I'm withdrawing or just going crazywithout being able to hit the canyons... i'd appreciate the help very much....thanks for ready this
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 AM

FEARLESSRIDER is a decent person
Re: Need a good price

Originally Posted by FEARLESSRIDER
Hey i have a Suzuki GSX-R600 07 and i need new tire that i can't afford right now while I'm going to LA recording school which is where i live by the way. I was hoping that someone could help me out find a really good hook up on front a rear tires. The ones i have now are so bad that you can see the threads so i haven't been able cruise. But anyway if there is anyone who could get me a real good deal on some tire please let me know, its like I'm withdrawing or just going crazywithout being able to hit the canyons... i'd appreciate the help very much....thanks for reading this