last Saturday was pimp!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 04:59 PM

outs1derz is an unknown quantity at this point
last Saturday was pimp!

whats up Duffman. it was good meeting you on Saturday. $h1t was pimp. to bad the cop had to show up and kick us out well, can't hit that spot for a couple of months. any time you want to ride, hit me up. for those that didn't make it, you guys missed out. hopfully we can get something going for this weekend. anyone want to ride this weekend, let me know.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:02 AM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
hey im just glad it went thru, i had a good *** time. im game for this weekend so if your down lets do it again
Old 07-15-2003, 12:03 PM
On Probation - Rebel member

420f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
did the cops *** with u or did they just tell u to leave. did u have to show them ur registration & **** like that? im down to ride but i need to get my gas cap fixed cuz i dented my **** too much. every endo gets gas all over. sux cuz im just startin to do them pretty high.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Swurve is an unknown quantity at this point
HAhahaha, didn't you just get that bike too? Your read that thread about the vortex cap didnt you? DO you guys ever ride on Sundays, i have to work up at Irwindale on Saturday.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:43 PM

yeah i ride wenever. i hit u up this sunday but u didnt answer. how does that vortex cap work. i saw a pik of them put dont really know how it will solve the problem. maybe they dont go into the tank just sit on top? im goin to get a rubber o ring first & see if that will fix it first before spendin 100 b/c i was too drunk too stop beatin the tank
Old 07-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

I don't have one, but I saw one and basically it attached to the trank just like the stock one with 5 or whatever screws. But the difference is to remove the cap you just unscrew it instead of inserting your key. You need to quit getting drunk and jumping on your damn tank ahhhh...haha Just get some silicone glue and pile that **** on
Old 07-15-2003, 04:13 PM

the cops made us show him our licence, then he gave his little speach about how he can give us a ticket and how we were going to kill oursleves, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. he said get out, we said," YES SIR" and that was that. at first he was trying to be a dick, then he basicly just told us not to come back. i definatly ride on sundays. hey swerve, what time do you get out of work on saturdays, maybe you should ride your bike to work and hook up with us after. their is a street out in Irwindale that we use to practice at. "EVERYONE, LETS RIDE"
Old 07-15-2003, 04:16 PM

420f4i, let me know if you want on of those gas caps. theirs this one shop that i always go to and they always give me discounts on whatever i buy. maybe i can get a good deal on one of those. let me know.............
Old 07-15-2003, 04:56 PM

oh for sure hook me up. pick it up for me & ill give u the cash this weekend if u want to ride. i should probly get my permit then if u guys got fukt with. i got a 2000 750. if u can, get it in black but i dont really care wut color. let me know if ur goin to pik it up for me so i dont order one off the net. thanx bro!
Old 07-15-2003, 09:24 PM

yeah, you should get your permit. do you have insurance? since you financed your bike, didn't you have to get insurance? if not, you can make a fake one. i rode around with a fake print out of a insurance paper before for a long time. then i found an insurance company that was real cheap, but it is liability only. well, if you don't have your permit by this weekend and you want to ride, when we ride, you can ride in the middle so that if for some reason we get f#%ked with, the cop will pull one of us over let me know
Old 07-16-2003, 11:18 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Yep, its amazing what one can do with a pair of scissors and a copy machine. hell if you want to be pro scan that thing and photoshop it, just don't get into a wreck or your f@#$ed.
I think I'm getting a 900rr today, Its 8 in the morning and I'm already excited.
Old 07-16-2003, 11:44 AM

oh *** yeah. get that **** soon. they cant look up the insurance policy and find out its not real? thats wut i did this weekend cuz there was like ten of us so when we went by cops the legal one rode in the back. i am supposed to have insurance with the loan but i dont really care. i am gettin it soon tho. im just tight with cash. i need to pay 1600 in a week for my down so ive been hustlin doin odd jobs just to come up with some cash.
Old 07-16-2003, 03:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Oh hell yeah...I'm getting it at 8 o'clock...I can't f'n wait. I got $4400 in hundies in my pocket and I've called and made arrangments. Not bad considering he wanted $4800. **** 8 hours left...dammit
Old 07-16-2003, 03:43 PM

right on swurve. $4400 is a good deal. i guess that means your riding this weekend
Old 07-16-2003, 04:04 PM

*** this weekend, go tonight. hey outs1derz did u get my pm. wuts up with the gas cap? can u get it tonight. ill pik it up from u wherever u want just let me know. ill give u a call after i get off work. i left my cell at home so i dont got ur # right now.
Old 07-16-2003, 04:16 PM

i just called them to make sure they have it in stock. he said he had one, the fitting that goes on the bike is black and the screw on gas cap is silver. i'll pick it up a little later today, around 6pm or so. about tonight, holla at me when you get off of work. i'll see if i can make it down.
Old 07-16-2003, 04:26 PM

cool! THANKS BRO! i really appreciate it. that sounds sik to with black & silver. should look pimp on the bike. how much did u say? 75? ill give u a call for sure! again thanks
Old 07-16-2003, 05:21 PM
Regular StuntLifer

****...if you guys are getting one then I got to have one too...damn...haha $75 bones is a pretty good deal, let me know if you can score me a black one though fer sherr. thanks bro. 420, have you got your 750 caged yet? i really wanna see that ****. I think I'm gunna have Aaron from Racing 905 do mine, those ****** are bullet proof, plus he said he'll drive up to OC to pick it up and then drop it off. Hmmm..sounds sneaky..that gives me a great idea on how to get new bikes for parts...hmmm
Old 07-16-2003, 05:28 PM

yeah i dont know if id have someone i didnt know ride my bike at all. but u do have his business # so maybe its legit. bike people are cool but thats REALLY cool. i would ride it down there if i was u. i havent got i caged yet. i wont be buyin anything else for at least 2 weeks. i guess i could put it on a credit card. its better than buyin a ton of parts & then a cage i guess. yeah i wanna see the 900rr too. that **** is gunna be now im jealous of u. wut year is the RR? hey how did u become a contributer. u gave them cash?
Old 07-16-2003, 05:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

naaa, no need to be..i don't have it yet. Its a 96, real clean with only 13k miles on it. I hope he doesn't give me the whole "take care of my baby for me" cause she's gunna be my bitch. I have to drive to West Covina to get it...thats up in your hood huh? Its off Azusa and the 10. Oh yeah I'm gunna ride it down fer sherr, I'm a trusting person but only when it comes to trusting myself everything else is shady-aftermath as far as i'm concerned.

Quick Reply: last Saturday was pimp!