LA/OC Weekend nights?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 06:35 PM

mxracer95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: LA/OC Weekend nights?

Originally Posted by ocrider600
bravo burger on wednesdays right. where in puente hills and when???
Well, they say it's in the City of Industry, but it's on the border of Puente Hills, and their mailing address is Rowland Heights. It's near Puente Hills Mall, on the north side of the 60 freeway... basically opposite side of the freeway from Speedzone.

Frisco's Carhop
18065 Gale Ave
Rowland Heights 91748

Every Thursdays 8-10:30pm
Old 07-27-2005, 08:27 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mxracer95
Why do you say that?
cause it's true
Old 07-27-2005, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by got circles?
cause it's true
I'm the promoter for one of the bikenights so I'd like to hear your specific thoughts on why you don't like bikenights. Throw me a bone, here. sheesh.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Bike nights are just.......nerdy i guess? Buncha dumbasses askin us stunters 'why our tank looks like that', or 'whats that thing?(cage)'. Comparing their Joe rocket jackets, and their new tank protectors. Get what im sayin? Im not tryin to be mean or anything.......im not exactly the coolest guy on the block........but, you usually wont find many "seasoned" stunters hangin out at them

Some one else help me out with this
Old 07-28-2005, 12:17 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
Bike nights are just.......nerdy i guess? Buncha dumbasses askin us stunters 'why our tank looks like that', or 'whats that thing?(cage)'. Comparing their Joe rocket jackets, and their new tank protectors. Get what im sayin? Im not tryin to be mean or anything.......im not exactly the coolest guy on the block........but, you usually wont find many "seasoned" stunters hangin out at them

Some one else help me out with this
if ken doll dont like it, it aint worth JACK. ya hurd?

PS-bike night is lame for all those reasons, its all the guys who buy bikes because chrome is cool and 2 wheels are "dangerous" to cagers, so ooooh im a badass fellaz. there are different kind of riders out there, ive got more respect for someone who stunts a fiddy in the lot all day than the weekend warrior on the hayabusa blowin red lights and revving his engine every 5 seconds.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:46 PM

Fair enough. I know what you guys are saying and somewhat agree. There are a couple bikenights that you might like that a large amount of stunters go to (mine being one of them, of course).

But that's cool. I like to hear opinions so I know how to attract the most riders. So thank you for sharing your honest feelings.

I still need to find riders/stunters within 20-30 minute ride from Buena Park that actually go out and ride or stunt. Too many fair weather and "i don't feel like riding today" riders.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:53 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Fair enough. I know what you guys are saying and somewhat agree. There are a couple bikenights that you might like that a large amount of stunters go to (mine being one of them, of course).

But that's cool. I like to hear opinions so I know how to attract the most riders. So thank you for sharing your honest feelings.

I still need to find riders/stunters within 20-30 minute ride from Buena Park that actually go out and ride or stunt. Too many fair weather and "i don't feel like riding today" riders.
hey man, were not knocking on your events specifically, i mean damn, what events do i have? none! its just the general population of the people that attend these events. im still down to ride when i get out there
Old 07-28-2005, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
hey man, were not knocking on your events specifically, i mean damn, what events do i have? none! its just the general population of the people that attend these events. im still down to ride when i get out there
I didn't take it that you were knocking our events. Just saying some are geared more toward the stunter crowd and you might enjoy them.

Let me know when you're in LA.

Old 07-28-2005, 10:40 PM

ocrider600 is an unknown quantity at this point

so what bike nights do you host. i'm always down to ride as long as im not working. stay in hb
Old 07-29-2005, 03:10 AM

I promote Hollywood Bikenight (technically called SFV Bikenight).
Old 07-30-2005, 09:05 PM

speed2dirt is an unknown quantity at this point

The L.A. bike night is really the only one that is geared towards stunters. You have all the different crews come out, like Ruff Ryders, Platinum Ryders, etc. That is also the one that the cops roll on every week consistently. It's fun though. I usually go once and find out where the stunt spot is, and from there just meet at the spot.

Hey Canvas, you ever go out to the spot in San Bernadino on Tues. night? The stunters are usually really good and it's a party environment set up on a little industrial street. Warren Jamez goes out there. He was hitting fast circles last week, or so I heard (I showed up late). Just curious if you go, so I could meet you. I'm always interested in stunting, especially with guys better than me. It pushes me and my abilities, which is needed (in my opinion).
Old 07-30-2005, 09:30 PM

We're doing fiddy riding in Buena Park tonight if anyone is interested in coming to stunt or ride your fiddy's. Knott Ave between the 5 and 91 freeways.

Message me if you need more details.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:12 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

hey mx i've riddin with you a couple times, i rode with sick n twisted a couple years ago. used to hit up holleywood night until i got tagged. back in the day we hung out at that joint where the 605 and 91 meet, can't remember the name. used to hit bravo too. damn it's been awhile since i've been to a bike night. In fact now that i think of it i was talking to you the night i got stopped at the willmington spot.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:12 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

We're doing fiddy riding in Buena Park tonight if anyone is interested in coming to stunt or ride your fiddy's. Knott Ave between the 5 and 91 freeways.

Message me if you need more details.
oh damn i gotta get in on that
Old 08-03-2005, 07:03 PM

Hey Dano. I think I remember you but I can't tell from your pictures.

605/91 - that would be Cerritos Bikenight on friday nights. Man I miss that. Where do you ride and practice now? Hit me up, I'll come out and you can teach me a trick or two.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by speed2dirt
The L.A. bike night is really the only one that is geared towards stunters. You have all the different crews come out, like Ruff Ryders, Platinum Ryders, etc. That is also the one that the cops roll on every week consistently. It's fun though. I usually go once and find out where the stunt spot is, and from there just meet at the spot.

Hey Canvas, you ever go out to the spot in San Bernadino on Tues. night? The stunters are usually really good and it's a party environment set up on a little industrial street. Warren Jamez goes out there. He was hitting fast circles last week, or so I heard (I showed up late). Just curious if you go, so I could meet you. I'm always interested in stunting, especially with guys better than me. It pushes me and my abilities, which is needed (in my opinion).

Where the hell is that at??? I live here and have never heard of a spot around here......the only place i can think of sucks because there is traffic every so often.............PM me with info
Old 08-07-2005, 12:35 AM

banned101 is a decent person

I got a pretty good spot weve been riddin 50s at its near the 605 and the 210.Im going to start taking my f4i as soon as I get a rear tire put on it .Anyone intrested let me know.Im a newbie to stunnin so dont expect to much from me ,but my sons real good.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:24 AM

ocrider600 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i'm always down to ride. live in huntington beach off of beach and the 405. quick question i'm just getting started too and just want to know if i should power up wheelies or clutch them up??? i can use all advice i can get thanks.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:08 PM

banned101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ocrider600
well i'm always down to ride. live in huntington beach off of beach and the 405. quick question i'm just getting started too and just want to know if i should power up wheelies or clutch them up??? i can use all advice i can get thanks.
cool Let me know if you want to meet up this week end,Ive always heard you should learn cluching up first but I dont realy know whats the best.Im having a hard time clutching up past 3 oclock
Old 08-08-2005, 10:51 PM

Clutch Always.

Quick Reply: LA/OC Weekend nights?