NASHVILLE....Time to UNITE

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 AM

GORBO is a decent person
NASHVILLE....Time to UNITE

Is there anybody else out here or near by, that I dont know already, that serious about this and wants to ride.

its summertime, I ride almost everyday and got hand caluses the size of small children, Lets do this, speak now or forever hold your piece
Old 08-07-2008, 03:40 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person
Re: NASHVILLE....Time to UNITE

Originally Posted by Tokyo Gorbo
Is there anybody else out here or near by, that I dont know already, that serious about this and wants to ride.

its summertime, I ride almost everyday and got hand caluses the size of small children, Lets do this, speak now or forever hold your piece
Whats up bro! im not to far away but about 7 of us ride 50's about every night! we got a guy that stunts a r6 with us to. i just got a 02 f4i so im lurning to stunt that know.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:35 PM

GORBO is a decent person

i actually have a 50 but I dont ride it too much anymore. you have any good lots down there
Old 08-07-2008, 06:19 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

you know i'll come up whenever i can afford the gas. its a 2hr trip.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:03 PM

GORBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
you know i'll come up whenever i can afford the gas. its a 2hr trip.
I know buddy, i wish you, chris, and longdolla all lived closer. It'd be nice to get 2-3 big sessions a week, if not more.

You never know there could be more people around here that just havent got into circulation yet.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:38 PM

i actually have a 50 but I dont ride it too much anymore. you have any good lots down there
yea we got a few! u ever go to bike nights at coconut bay down here? we stunt the 50s there every body loves it!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:40 PM

GORBO is a decent person

When do they have those again, Ill try to make it down for the next one. I heard they are pretty fricken big
Old 08-08-2008, 11:24 AM

When do they have those again, Ill try to make it down for the next one. I heard they are pretty fricken big
i belive the next one is the 28th its the last thur. of every month.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:01 PM

GORBO is a decent person

Cool, Ill try to make it
Old 08-08-2008, 01:49 PM

Sweet... well let me know will meet up an ride some time!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

hey G-money where do you guys practice in murfreesboro ?

I only live a little ways north of you.... It takes me an hour to get to rivergate to practice at "the cheese grater" so if you guys have a nice spot...I'd head down that way to practice sometimes for sure ...and shoot some vids and ****
Old 08-20-2008, 02:20 PM

Some times we go to blackmen high school on the weekends, but most of the time we r at this little warehouse. Its not that big at all but its some where to ride thats close. If u wana come out let me know will meet up!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:07 PM
soon to be retired

yeah man ...I definately want to ride....i dont need alot of space ...I practice in my driveway 50% of the time anyways...anything is better than that

I want to come down sometime when everyone is there ....hoping to get get some good video too. I'm always looking for different stuff to vid.

let me know when is the best day....and give me directions and I'll be there (Saturdays is the only day that doesnt work for me) what time do you guys usually ride ?
Old 08-21-2008, 04:57 PM

Hey if u clear some of your private messages ill give u my number an ill tell u how to get there.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:59 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
yeah man ...I definately want to ride....i dont need alot of space ...I practice in my driveway 50% of the time anyways...anything is better than that

I want to come down sometime when everyone is there ....hoping to get get some good video too. I'm always looking for different stuff to vid.

let me know when is the best day....and give me directions and I'll be there (Saturdays is the only day that doesnt work for me) what time do you guys usually ride ?
i see u are doin ss now:YEAH
Old 08-21-2008, 09:49 PM
soon to be retired

Yeah Man Mickey... it's only been what ...6 months since you started to push me to do them ? LOL I finally picked them up about a month or so ago... I also am workin on one handers and I'm contemplating going no handed while FIB (any day now....or not...lol .... )

I still suck though...and I'm still the slowest learner...but I ****** Love it :YEAH

Me and Tokyo Gorbo (kevin)are meeting G-Money tomorrow night to ride at their spot down in the "boro....plus we've been riding at rivergate at least once a week for a couple weeks now..(and I've been riding locally regularily).. you need to come over and ride again Mickey how's the Knee Doin ?? (we've been shooting some more Vids....you need to get in them .... and I'm gonna throw together some Killer Stunt Vids this Fall or Winter

You got any Really good spots over there Mickey ??? Maybe one of these Sundays .... a Bunch of us could Fill my 24 foot trailer with Bikes and we'll all carpool over there for a full day session ...throw that Idea around and let me know.... I could haul 5 people and 6 or more bikes pretty easily...and we could probably make the trip for $15 each in gas.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
Yeah Man Mickey... it's only been what ...6 months since you started to push me to do them ? LOL I finally picked them up about a month or so ago... I also am workin on one handers and I'm contemplating going no handed while FIB (any day now....or not...lol .... )

I still suck though...and I'm still the slowest learner...but I ****** Love it :YEAH

Me and Tokyo Gorbo (kevin)are meeting G-Money tomorrow night to ride at their spot down in the "boro....plus we've been riding at rivergate at least once a week for a couple weeks now..(and I've been riding locally regularily).. you need to come over and ride again Mickey how's the Knee Doin ?? (we've been shooting some more Vids....you need to get in them .... and I'm gonna throw together some Killer Stunt Vids this Fall or Winter

You got any Really good spots over there Mickey ??? Maybe one of these Sundays .... a Bunch of us could Fill my 24 foot trailer with Bikes and we'll all carpool over there for a full day session ...throw that Idea around and let me know.... I could haul 5 people and 6 or more bikes pretty easily...and we could probably make the trip for $15 each in gas.
My knee is better finally. U shoulda been here a couple weeks ago, we did a big show here. Was hot as hell but lots of fun. U guys should come down like u said, I have a couple spots here. Get Billy, Remon n Byrd to come too. I have a tape i need to give to them anyway, and Billy if u read this "u suck for not answering ur phone earlier"
Old 08-21-2008, 11:50 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Mickey, let me know the next time you are riding in Nashville. If it's on a weekend I might come up
Old 08-21-2008, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by shky4
Mickey, let me know the next time you are riding in Nashville. If it's on a weekend I might come up
Liar! ur not gonna go! jk, whenever ur ready cracker.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:54 PM

DOH I just noticed u said not on a weekend! I can go on a monday but i dont know about anybody else.

Quick Reply: NASHVILLE....Time to UNITE