TN doesnt have any stunters !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 02:12 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point
TN doesnt have any stunters !!!

Just Kidding ..... just wanted to get your attn :YEAH

It was good riding with all you guys up at portland yesterday ! (Sun. Mar 2 )
Where was troy and Josh Clayton ? And where's Mickey been

you guys were riding really good .....I've noticed progression in every one of you....and good to meet you kevin

See ya'll next time
Old 03-08-2008, 12:02 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice
Re: TN doesnt have any stunters !!!

I'm here cracker I was wondering the same about u lol. I'm wanting to come back up to Nasville n ride but gas is killer right now! We need to set some kinda ride up soon.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:24 PM

GORBO is a decent person

Yeah, Chris good to meet you, hopefully I we can all ride togather more even though we got ran out of the Portland spot a few weeks ago.

It pretty much warm everyday now, so i guess I need to step up my game and get down to business.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
soon to be retired

bummer !...what's up with the portland spot ? who kicked yall out ? cops or someone from the Building ?

has anybody been back there ?

hows your wheelies comin along Kevin ?

where billy and byrd practicin now ? back down at rivergate ?
Old 04-15-2008, 11:07 PM

GORBO is a decent person

me, mickey and the 615 guys were all out there about a month ago on a Sunday afternoon.

Nobody was even really riding yet just unloading and getting ready. Some slick dick comes cruising right up to me in his car.
As soon as I could see his face, i knew what was coming (instinct from all my years from getting run off while sk8boarding). But anyway apparently he works there and he told us we were going to have to leave.

Byrd says that he think the place was up for rental for the longest time before when they were riding there, and now its rented out.

I would be cool if we could get permission or at least figure out when nobody would be there working.

I guess the rivergate spot by Gooches is where it been happening lately, Ive been out there a couple times.

The wheelies are coming along pretty well too, thanks
Old 04-15-2008, 11:43 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Me and Uncle Phil are down here in Mississippi.......and i'm getting a ride on the streets and in the lot goin down soon, the street ride is going to have to be massive, so prepare for murderin the streets. But Mickey man we need to ride, Phil tells me we got to get together cuz he found a night spot, but GAS IS KILLER, so i need a week or two to get the funds straight
Old 04-25-2008, 05:04 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

i have a torn ACL so i cant do to much right now
Old 04-27-2008, 10:50 AM
soon to be retired

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
i have a torn ACL so i cant do to much right now
BUMMER my Friend...... What are you gonna do about it ? reconstruction ?

I've been there.... Fully torn ACL in right knee in 1995...had full reconstruction...and it felt 96% good after healing (about 6 months ) BUT ...I blew it out again 5 years later ...and Didnt (couldnt afford ) to get it repaired again.... then over the next 6 years or so... All the dangling spagetty (the torn ACL) just got grinded up and pulverized into bunches of little pieces of junk that was irritating my range of motion....

18 months Ago... I had the knee cleaned up from debris...and My Doc did NOT want to reconstruct again...said that 2nd reconstructs were not adviseable (cause arthritis growth and calcium deposits would cause pain if my knee was pulled "tight" together again ) So I now live Without an ACL in my right knee

IT is one of my excuses for being such a ***** and slow learner when it comes to stunting...I can not afford to crash or Bail off and run...or Jump off the bike...Like alot of you younger and healthier guys can.

BUT I still will and Do ride wheelies and try to learn to stunt...i just have to take a very cautious approach to the whole sport.

Good luck in your recovery.... you seem like a tough guy...and I think you will recoup very well...good luck , and keep us posted !!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:30 PM

im gonna have surgery ASAP. i've ridden on it once and after a few i was able to do circles and stuff, but was scared of landing on ot wrong again. im still goin to KOS this weekend to hang out n watch. whos goin? i know Billy, Byrd and Remon are.