triad riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

rlk6494 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: triad riders

Originally Posted by boostnm3
Nah im not joking. If you put your city down, i could say the same thing and laugh about it but you dont have your city. Either way , believe it or not there are stunters all over, not just in your city. There are way more kneedraggers up here though. We go up to the mountains every sunday morning at around 7:30 am. There are some fast riders. Most of the stunters dont come out as often except for me and another couple of guys that ride as often as we can during the week. Mostly the weekends is when everyone meets up. If you want to come ride Sunday morning, just come wearing full leathers if possible. We go early so we can avoid as many cops as possible.
Its cool man, pm me some names of your crew man i graduated hickory high class of 2000. i guarentee i know all you, its not a big town ya know.. i know everybody that works at and goes to iron thunder on bikes night there
Old 09-17-2004, 10:56 PM

boostnm3 is a decent person

Originally Posted by rlk6494
Its cool man, pm me some names of your crew man i graduated hickory high class of 2000. i guarentee i know all you, its not a big town ya know.. i know everybody that works at and goes to iron thunder on bikes night there

Man there are so many different people i ride with. New York Mike on an RC51. He wrecked a while back, just not getting his bike back together. Another Mike on an RC51. Michael Long hasnt ridden much lately, Gixxer1000. Rance had an R6 till he wrecked it. Ummm, big Jeremy on the R1, a kneedragger. Corey on an R6. The list goes on and on. To many people. We should meet up and ride. We used to go to iron thunder till the big stabbing incident. We havent been back since. Where do you live now? I had friends graduate from hickory high but they are like 2 or so years older.
Old 09-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Regular StuntLifer

rlk6494 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boostnm3
Man there are so many different people i ride with. New York Mike on an RC51. He wrecked a while back, just not getting his bike back together. Another Mike on an RC51. Michael Long hasnt ridden much lately, Gixxer1000. Rance had an R6 till he wrecked it. Ummm, big Jeremy on the R1, a kneedragger. Corey on an R6. The list goes on and on. To many people. We should meet up and ride. We used to go to iron thunder till the big stabbing incident. We havent been back since. Where do you live now? I had friends graduate from hickory high but they are like 2 or so years older.
thats sic bro, like 3rd floor of hospital sic!
everywhere i go, little old hky is on the map! im in DC this weekend for some stupid *** independent study thing but be in wilmington, nc monday. ill pm you my number bro if your down for it ill have my bikes in HKY for christmas this year..