Charlotte Area

Old 01-04-2009, 03:34 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Palmyra, PA
Posts: 29
Joeslong99 is a decent person
Charlotte Area

Hey guys i am new to the area and lookin for people to ride with and chill and work on my bike with i have a 636 im currently redoing. Hit me up on here or shoot me a email [email protected]
Joeslong99 is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 01:27 PM
  #2  
Back to North Carolina...
 
weirdsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Ft Bragg NC area
Age: 40
Posts: 3,478
weirdsteve is a decent person
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by Joeslong99 View Post
Hey guys i am new to the area and lookin for people to ride with and chill and work on my bike with i have a 636 im currently redoing. Hit me up on here or shoot me a email [email protected]
all the charlotte guys gave up stunting and sold their bikes after the fayetteville riders rode @ their spot last month.
weirdsteve is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 04:02 PM
  #3  
IDLE WHORE
 
JOHN J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: fayetteville,nc........
Age: 47
Posts: 2,167
JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by weirdsteve View Post
all the charlotte guys gave up stunting and sold their bikes after the fayetteville riders rode @ their spot last month.
too funny
JOHN J is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 04:04 PM
  #4  
IDLE WHORE
 
JOHN J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: fayetteville,nc........
Age: 47
Posts: 2,167
JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by Joeslong99 View Post
Hey guys i am new to the area and lookin for people to ride with and chill and work on my bike with i have a 636 im currently redoing. Hit me up on here or shoot me a email [email protected]
beaware the squid master will strike and deter all riding
JOHN J is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 04:17 PM
  #5  
Back to North Carolina...
 
weirdsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Ft Bragg NC area
Age: 40
Posts: 3,478
weirdsteve is a decent person
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by JOHN J View Post
too funny
Weird right.....when the charlotte guys were on the sidelines watching me ride I heard them saying something like, "damn how does he make whoolies look so good?!?!?!" And then i felt a lil awkward when they started applauding and shaking their heads after the wheelie session us fayetteville guys put down. I think i saw a tear from roger.

Last edited by weirdsteve; 01-09-2009 at 04:28 PM.
weirdsteve is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 04:39 PM
  #6  
IDLE WHORE
 
JOHN J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: fayetteville,nc........
Age: 47
Posts: 2,167
JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by weirdsteve View Post
Weird right.....when the charlotte guys were on the sidelines watching me ride I heard them saying something like, "damn how does he make whoolies look so good?!?!?!" And then i felt a lil awkward when they started applauding and shaking their heads after the wheelie session us fayetteville guys put down. I think i saw a tear from roger.
i think i heard him say something like e-bay and bike but i dunno
JOHN J is offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 04:36 PM
  #7  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Palmyra, PA
Posts: 29
Joeslong99 is a decent person
Re: Charlotte Area

so where do u guys ride ?
Joeslong99 is offline  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:33 PM
  #8  
Registered User
 
xnastyrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 3
xnastyrr is a decent person
Re: Charlotte Area

new to charlotte area too!
xnastyrr is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 09:28 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
FZ Hooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: on break
Posts: 49
FZ Hooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Charlotte Area

I'm new to the Charlotte area as well. I've done some good rides in the mountains North of Asheville. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride, shoot me a pm.


Where do the local Charlotte stunters meet up at??
FZ Hooligan is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 09:30 PM
  #10  
IDLE WHORE
 
JOHN J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: fayetteville,nc........
Age: 47
Posts: 2,167
JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by FZ Hooligan View Post
I'm new to the Charlotte area as well. I've done some good rides in the mountains North of Asheville. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride, shoot me a pm.


Where do the local Charlotte stunters meet up at??
g-14 classified


need to know the secret handshake
JOHN J is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 09:36 PM
  #11  
Registered User
 
FZ Hooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: on break
Posts: 49
FZ Hooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Charlotte Area

SONOFA!!!!!



Probably gotta go trough some sort of hazing as well....right?!?!
FZ Hooligan is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 01:07 PM
  #12  
Registered User
 
Johnf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Jacksonville,nc damn it
Age: 42
Posts: 596
Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Charlotte Area

post jack,,,,,,,, WHERE THE **** IS ABE,,,,,,,,,I NEED THE GUY IN THE WHITE HELMET,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Johnf is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:46 PM
  #13  
IDLE WHORE
 
JOHN J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: fayetteville,nc........
Age: 47
Posts: 2,167
JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Charlotte Area

Originally Posted by Johnf View Post
post jack,,,,,,,, WHERE THE **** IS ABE,,,,,,,,,I NEED THE GUY IN THE WHITE HELMET,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ill call him and let him know but why dont you pm him bro not like we can get in touch with you also pm us your yahoo messenger ****
JOHN J is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Shiggy
Bikes for Sale
10
04-13-2015 08:02 PM
2gofast
North Carolina
0
07-15-2013 05:39 PM
random
Bikes for Sale
2
04-09-2013 11:46 AM
12oclocksumwher
Open Forum
0
12-23-2012 10:51 PM
chanchan
Open Forum
2
12-06-2002 02:14 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Charlotte Area


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.