i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 03:23 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan ****

o- and what it is is that you bring drma to the table. i straight up told you and you denied telling aneything so that makes you a lier. you suck. we did try and be nice but you still bring the drma and lies. its geting worse it has invalved everyone. i was nice and totaly straight up you ruined it when i herd you said things about people in our click here in orlando took those things and said them to other people out side. that hurt i did not think you were like that but now i see you said thing to people so they would listen and you could get you attention that you needed. so i see you have no respect for us and cant keep your mouth shut. so i see that as your last chance. you have just turned everyone against you and if you do come out to the spots i will tell you to leave so if you want someone to tell you to leave to your face show up!! thats an inventation!!
Old 05-16-2005, 04:22 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

well said
Old 05-16-2005, 06:22 PM

STchick is a decent person

Originally Posted by o-townGiXxEr
and you want me to awnser the phone......... fu*k that sh*t, why so you can start more sh*t........like ive said 2 or 3 times no FU*KING WAY am i getting involved with more drama.......just leave us alone......im not awnsering............and dont just show up at my house, because there's nothing to talk about.enough is enough , why cant anyone just let it go, if you got fired from a job would you call back every hour and leave them messages........fu*k no, so stop calling me every hour. theres nothing worse than a psyco, dont be one of those people
bwahahahah! gary is my hero!
Old 05-16-2005, 06:24 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

and you want me to awnser the phone......... fu*k that sh*t, why so you can start more sh*t........like ive said 2 or 3 times no FU*KING WAY am i getting involved with more drama.......just leave us alone......im not awnsering............and dont just show up at my house, because there's nothing to talk about.enough is enough , why cant anyone just let it go, if you got fired from a job would you call back every hour and leave them messages........fu*k no, so stop calling me every hour. theres nothing worse than a psyco, dont be one of those people
to late for that
Old 05-16-2005, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by StuntinFoolzJ
o- and what it is is that you bring drma to the table. i straight up told you and you denied telling aneything so that makes you a lier. you suck. we did try and be nice but you still bring the drma and lies. its geting worse it has invalved everyone. i was nice and totaly straight up you ruined it when i herd you said things about people in our click here in orlando took those things and said them to other people out side. that hurt i did not think you were like that but now i see you said thing to people so they would listen and you could get you attention that you needed. so i see you have no respect for us and cant keep your mouth shut. so i see that as your last chance. you have just turned everyone against you and if you do come out to the spots i will tell you to leave so if you want someone to tell you to leave to your face show up!! thats an inventation!!
nicely said.......u forgot to mention shes nasty
Old 05-16-2005, 07:14 PM

oh you know you want her steve...don't lie...
Old 05-17-2005, 01:25 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

and you want me to awnser the phone......... :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing fu*k that sh*t, why so you can start more sh*t........like ive said 2 or 3 times no FU*KING WAY am i getting involved with more drama.......just leave us alone......im not awnsering............and dont just show up at my house, because there's nothing to talk about.enough is enough , why cant anyone just let it go, if you got fired from a job would you call back every hour and leave them messages........fu*k no, so stop calling me every hour. theres nothing worse than a psyco, dont be one of those people

damn gary you don't have to yell *quotes jason* :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
Old 05-17-2005, 01:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

just vote *****es
Old 05-17-2005, 01:38 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

i voted *****es
Old 05-17-2005, 11:55 AM

the voting has been tallied (spelling?) i think shes out for good, luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 05-26-2005, 10:55 PM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by N.B.S.Mark
Oh yeah, one more thing....so the team had its 2006 calendar shoot for speedvixens.com the other day, and I had to get the model to do a couple pics for me....so gary, this is for you bro!!!!
Mark, you shoulda posted the other pic too. LoL I will get them added to ya'lls gallery on the site as soon as I can.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:49 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

I'm sorry to say that last week I had the misfortune of meeting this GARY. If I had only known about this forum before,I wouldn't have answered my phone. I feel sorry for the rest of the guys that had to ride with him. And I recently heard that he is mean to the elderly,animals,hotel employees, and likes to make people look stupid on their own bikes and then pick their **** apart. I want a shirt.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:47 PM

Goobster is an unknown quantity at this point

yes he can do many things with my bike that i cant
Old 06-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

luckyyyy......

yeah, hes probably the biggest LOSER ever....

but he rides better then me.......

Im a loser.

Im goin home.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:58 AM

lol do i get free shipping?
Old 07-21-2005, 10:46 PM

Where's My T-shirt B Itches!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Leavell119 is an unknown quantity at this point

May I just ask... WTF? I get on here like once in a blue moon and I see this ****? I dont no whats gone on and what hasnt but Im gonna tell it like it is. I dont no what the walking STD Kristen is talking about with you guys standing up for her? If you guys got some **** to talk to me then you should tell ME and not say **** to no one else. I havent talked nothin bad about nobody so Y drag me into this. Kristen..... Where do I need to get started... I went back to dirt cuz I suck... Fine IDC you win... But.... Your a fukkking *****. I put it in your *** and thats all there is too it. IDC what you have to say. You need to realize your a physco *****hhh and get a life. I passed you on like the **** you are to my buddies and they all did you raw......

As to everyone else, I hope there hasnt been a bunch of BS rollin around about me. I dont want anything to do with it. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope you can rid your life from the horrible sluttt I call Kristen. IFFFFF you are talking ****, all I have to say is your losers. I told you from day one that she was not a girl you should give the time of day and look what you all have done. Stop tryin to wife up every chick you see and treat a **** like a ****. Some things will never change with you guys.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:41 AM

its already been changed buddy.........who are u talkin bout? cause theres no such thing as a **** named kristin! lol
Old 07-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Leavell119 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats already been changed? Is this **** just reallllyyyy old or something? And you know who im talkin about biotchh. Even if i am spelling her name wrong.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:16 PM

yea its really old bro........everything has been takin care of. haha were bw free these days!

Quick Reply: i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit