Orlando Stunt riders... Holler

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 12:49 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Orlando Stunt riders... Holler

Originally Posted by Daenan
what IS left?????
he just told you everything tht is left
Old 05-01-2004, 01:31 AM
Likes to poop

Mr. Negative is an unknown quantity at this point

what IS left?????

Not 2 grand worth of stuff.
Old 05-01-2004, 01:16 PM

C-town Scraper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Negative
Not 2 grand worth of stuff.
Yeah i agree **** Steve got his gixxer for 2gs and it was ready to stunt
Old 05-01-2004, 05:14 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

yea me personally i think its a rip off, i got my 01 with 8,000 miles, with cage, gears, bar and all plastics for 2 gs. but hey i dont kno, i wouldnt buy it!!! my .02!
Old 05-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Leavell119 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dirty.S.S Steve
yea me personally i think its a rip off, i got my 01 with 8,000 miles, with cage, gears, bar and all plastics for 2 gs. but hey i dont kno, i wouldnt buy it!!! my .02!
lol i wouldnt buy it either. a buddie of mine is tryin to get rid of it and asked me to post it up. If anyone rides tonite, hit me up. 352 238 6709 later
Old 05-05-2004, 11:27 PM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

what the **** is all yalls problems i didnt do **** to any of you. thats bullshit especially the whole blowin up spots thing. everyone of you acts like were cool when we meet but you go on here and talk all kinds of **** whats up!!!
Old 05-05-2004, 11:40 PM

no 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by o-townGiXxEr
what the **** is all yalls problems i didnt do **** to any of you. thats bullshit especially the whole blowin up spots thing. everyone of you acts like were cool when we meet but you go on here and talk all kinds of **** whats up!!!
:YEAH everyone was cool until the guy that talks **** started hanging around and how about blowing up r spot speedy just let it all go gary he is just a hater :SPLAT:
Old 05-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Likes to poop

How bout ICP Gary? You seem to invite everyone and their brother out there. I heard Syed was done now too, wonder why
Old 05-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Likes to poop

Originally Posted by no 1
:YEAH everyone was cool until the guy that talks **** started hanging around and how about blowing up r spot speedy just let it all go gary he is just a hater :SPLAT:
That spot is garbage too bad we knew bout it before and never rode there.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:43 AM

*SPEEDY* is an unknown quantity at this point

so yall think i blew up your spot well your wrong
im not the only person who knows about that spot
mabie you should realize that then look around at who your real friends are

so now your hear to talk **** about me
when i never talked **** about you
beleve me if i wanted to talk **** about you i would
Old 05-06-2004, 12:56 AM

Daenan is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH everyone was cool until the guy that talks **** started hanging around :SPLAT:
Whoever this is needs to be clarified... and as screwed up as all this talking **** on stuntlife is or is not... the bottom line is all of this should be figured out in person... not on here... nobody is gonna solve **** going back and forth.... if anything it's just going to **** everyone else off even more. Werd

Old 05-06-2004, 12:57 AM

Daenan is an unknown quantity at this point

and **** everyone.. i am awesome!
Old 05-06-2004, 12:58 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

and **** everyone.. i am awesome!
I am the nags.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:23 AM

Mi Xtremes Vig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I am the nags.
im drunk
Old 05-06-2004, 11:21 AM

Bitch if you got a problem with me let me know because i will gladly meet up with you and solve it. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DO SOMETHING BITCH. The only thing i said about you was that you blow up are spots. If anything you need to talk to Steve he's the one calling you a douchebag!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 11:39 AM

steve manned up about it and called to try an explain it. so were straight and jon i thought we were straight but i guess not. i was mainly pissed at speedy for talking **** about yall then selling out and hanging out with you like nothing ever happened. all i can say is watch you back around him he CANT be trusted... and about the spots thing sand lake wasnt me cause a **** load of people i didnt know were there the last night we went. icp you all said it yourself PBR was already going there and there were a lot of people going there. syede i can take partial blame for and my bad i ****ed up and showed the wrong person and he bitched out to the cops. sorry.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Leavell119 is an unknown quantity at this point

and jon i thought we were straight but i guess not.
see now y u gotta drag me into it? Im the one that was bringin it up. tryin to figure out y everyones got a problem wit u. i aint done nothing to nobody. when people asked me i said u were nice guy. u were first person to ride wit me when i moved here so i thought we were strate too. only reason we aint talked is cuz i started work so i been busy from 7-5pm everyday. u called last nite n i was sleepin n didnt get the call til this morning. so y am i the bad guy now?
Old 05-06-2004, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leavell119
see now y u gotta drag me into it? Im the one that was bringin it up. tryin to figure out y everyones got a problem wit u. i aint done nothing to nobody. when people asked me i said u were nice guy. u were first person to ride wit me when i moved here so i thought we were strate too. only reason we aint talked is cuz i started work so i been busy from 7-5pm everyday. u called last nite n i was sleepin n didnt get the call til this morning. so y am i the bad guy now?
It's not you john he is talking to me. But it's all good now.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:42 PM

*SPEEDY* is an unknown quantity at this point

steve manned up about it and called to try an explain it. so were straight and jon i thought we were straight but i guess not. i was mainly pissed at speedy for talking **** about yall then selling out and hanging out with you like nothing ever happened. all i can say is watch you back around him he CANT be trusted... and about the spots thing sand lake wasnt me cause a **** load of people i didnt know were there the last night we went. icp you all said it yourself PBR was already going there and there were a lot of people going there. syede i can take partial blame for and my bad i ****ed up and showed the wrong person and he bitched out to the cops. sorry.
what the hell did i ever do to you
i still cant figure out why you are all pissed off at me just cause i dont ride with you anymore
its not like im going around talking **** about you like you are doing to me
if you have a problem with me you need to call me and tell me
last nite when you called you should have said "i am pissed of at you because"
dont just type some **** up on stuntlife talk to me in person
Old 05-06-2004, 07:23 PM

so are we all cleared up for the most part...or what cause theres no use in like little kids over the internet. speedy if you want to talk to me call me you got my # cause i dont really feel like getting on stunlife everyday just to check on the fight..ya know what i mean!

Quick Reply: Orlando Stunt riders... Holler