The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by old man roger
steve fruit of the loom makes these things called long johns they go on under your clothes and keep you warm , i was riding with no jacket sunday so they work and they are cheap
it more my hands that get cold, gloves dont keep them warm enough.

Originally Posted by Jaco929
Im goin ridin tommorow.. And its like 5ins of snow
Old 01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
it more my hands that get cold, gloves dont keep them warm enough.
if the rest of your body is warm your hands dont get that cold especially when you are riding
Old 01-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

im gonna go get heated grips hahahah.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Dead Babies Syndicate

Jaco929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
and you say south florida sucks ppppfffftttt
ok ok maybe its not that bad

Name:  cl-3m_tampon.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  12.9 KB

Old 01-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Soup Mafia

hahaha touche my polish friend.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:03 PM

600flipper is a decent person

lol ..
Old 01-05-2010, 05:06 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by ratherbewalking
yo didnt my sister buy your f4i ?
you saw the pictures of my gsxr ? havent been on stuntride dont know if you wrote back .
Old 01-05-2010, 08:04 PM

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 600flipper
yo didnt my sister buy your f4i ?
you saw the pictures of my gsxr ? havent been on stuntride dont know if you wrote back .
no, i sold my f4i to blackdog (forrest). yeah, i saw it, not my cup of tea, thank you for your offer though.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

**** I can't catch a break my ac took a **** at the end of summer now my heat took a **** and it's freezing out
Old 01-05-2010, 11:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

That sucks.. It's freezing here.. They're saying by morning it should be below freezing temps
Old 01-06-2010, 12:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
That sucks.. It's freezing here.. They're saying by morning it should be below freezing temps
It says it feels like it's in the 20s here now. I am moving to Costa Rica or Panama. **** this ****
Old 01-06-2010, 01:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

we had a little bon fire in a grill at the spot tonight ...lol

i was wearing long johns from head to toe so i was warm all night , even took off my hoodie to ride but the temp was dropping by the hour
Old 01-06-2010, 01:56 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Ne 1 know of any partys in O town for stunt wars?? or a good place to stay on a tiny budget??
Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Soup Mafia

damn truck had ice all over it today, **** you cold.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Soup Mafia

NIco, trade this guy your hohey for his full throttle 4 piston setup.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-fti-dual.html
Old 01-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Soup Mafia

tneck he stole your trick dude, dont try that "coming in hot" trick on a mountain hahahah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2UvuRLdTE
Old 01-06-2010, 09:40 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

So damn cold here!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:05 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

cold as **** in TX too. high for the rest of the week is 31. **** this cold!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:53 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suicidl
It says it feels like it's in the 20s here now. I am moving to Costa Rica or Panama. **** this ****
yup and i have to ride from east orlando to metrowest everymoring now for work, it hurts.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

tneck he stole your trick dude, dont try that "coming in hot" trick on a mountain hahahah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2UvuRLdTE
Bahaha, drift fail.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread