The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 03:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by SIC931SGB
see what happen was... this guy decided that he wanted to hit his face against my hand about 10 times at the bar. Umm so i obliged!
your hand got it's *** kicked by some ones face
Old 05-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Slappin Hoes!!

SIC931SGB is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
your hand got it's *** kicked by some ones face
well his jaw was broke too. so guess it was even...
Old 05-25-2009, 03:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i broke my toe kicking a guy in the face once , he was big and getting back up mad so it was necessary i suspect i was in pain longer than him
Old 05-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Slappin Hoes!!

SIC931SGB is a decent person

i broke my toe kicking a guy in the face once , he was big and getting back up mad so it was necessary i suspect i was in pain longer than him
yeah my **** hurts like a ****. im just mad i cant ride for 6 weeks
Old 05-25-2009, 05:43 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

u broke your toe?? nice job OLD MAN

hey look at it like this. gives you time to work on the kawi. getting the front end set and getting rid of the flat bar.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:06 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by faceless
u broke your toe?? nice job OLD MAN
i was wearing sneakers and i kicked him like i was wearing boots
Old 05-25-2009, 08:27 PM
GP BIKES INC

i was wearing sneakers and i kicked him like i was wearing boots

i thought with age comes wisdom?? i guess thats not ur case huh? kidding. but damn you must have kicked the **** out of him to break your toe.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by faceless
i thought with age comes wisdom?? i guess thats not ur case huh? kidding. but damn you must have kicked the **** out of him to break your toe.
well if you need to kick some one in the teeth i suggest kicking them hard ...lol
Old 05-25-2009, 08:40 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

well if you need to kick some one in the teeth i suggest kicking them hard ...lol
Ive always like letting then back up so you can destroy there pride by knocking them down again.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:59 PM
GP BIKES INC

Originally Posted by cadillacZac
Ive always like letting then back up so you can destroy there pride by knocking them down again.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

ehhhhh ewww, roger jsut reminded me of american history x of that guy biteing the curb as the skin head dude kicking him,,,

and gage in about two weeks i will be riding again.. im going back to my roots though, me and my compardre zachory just wanted to show the little kiddies in our town what a "Street Ride" means.. and honestly i can't wait. but im giving myself a few extra weeks before i go into a lot again to just make sure my shoulder isn't going to fall off.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:48 PM
GP BIKES INC

Originally Posted by Lit
ehhhhh ewww, roger jsut reminded me of american history x of that guy biteing the curb as the skin head dude kicking him,,,

and gage in about two weeks i will be riding again.. im going back to my roots though, me and my compardre zachory just wanted to show the little kiddies in our town what a "Street Ride" means.. and honestly i can't wait. but im giving myself a few extra weeks before i go into a lot again to just make sure my shoulder isn't going to fall off.

thats a smart move man. let it heal don't wanna **** it up too bad.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Dead Babies Syndicate

Jaco929 is a decent person

what up ppl? Goin to Assen in june to watch motoGP.. After that to amsterdam, anyone commin?
Old 05-26-2009, 06:57 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jaco929
what up ppl? Goin to Assen in june to watch motoGP.. After that to amsterdam, anyone commin?
i told you to send me a plane ticket fool!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:33 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

give me your bike.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:01 AM
soup mafia/squid mafia

anyone got an f4i front stay they just want to give away.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:28 AM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

news! so i hear stuntwars is doin a 3 round series. first in bradenton than stuntoberfest than stuntwars! who else knows
Old 05-26-2009, 09:37 AM
soup mafia/squid mafia

I know a few things . 1+3 = 4 and the sky is blue and snow is cold.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:35 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
news! so i hear stuntwars is doin a 3 round series. first in bradenton than stuntoberfest than stuntwars! who else knows

Its not going to be a series after getting completely fucked on the last series we did but there are 3 events as you said.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:38 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Oh yeah and I worked my *** off to get the September event to be an amateur only comp but apparently the other 2 owners shut that idea down so I think EVERYONE should complain!!! lol jk .............. kind of.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread