The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 06:08 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
i may have to take a break from the throw down to go handle durrens ***. but soon as i come back, it will be party time!!!
Originally Posted by djdrip4life
oh **** durren he aint worth the time nor effort!!

As funny as that would be, I think djdrip is right, its not even worth your time.
Durren will probly have cops waiting for your *** and say that you stalking him or somthing of that nature.

Originally Posted by djdrip4life
im back screwballs. anybody got dirt bars to let go of?
I got you doggy, I'll bring em out to the spot Saturday. I got risers you can have too.
Hooking me with a tire will be fine.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
3 right now.. Someone else just asked me to do another

Your a busy man
Old 07-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yo how many people are meeting you in avon park, im gonna try to leave here by like 10-10:30am.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

and how much of the 636 do you have left? im really thinking of building up a new bike.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:23 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Your a busy man
Too bad no one breaks bread.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:28 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Too bad no one breaks bread.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I'll come down with a fresh loaf
Old 07-31-2008, 07:29 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I love bread.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Throttle choppin'

I cant resist when Im at Publix and I touch a loaf by the bakery and its all warm and soft. I buy it and eat the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:43 PM

mmm, now I'm starving.

I killed a Publix sub for lunch. That **** is incredible.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Throttle choppin'

They really load em up at Publix...Man I love Publix.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:59 PM

**** I'm hungry.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:12 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

Originally Posted by apfire26
As funny as that would be, I think djdrip is right, its not even worth your time.
Durren will probly have cops waiting for your *** and say that you stalking him or somthing of that nature.

I got you doggy, I'll bring em out to the spot Saturday. I got risers you can have too.
Hooking me with a tire will be fine.

i dropped it, yall are right
Old 07-31-2008, 08:14 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

****, publix subs are the ****. i want their deli as my number one sponsor.

and +1 on the bread. just rip it apart and dip it, marinara, spiced oil, or breask milk... **** is great
Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 PM
Soup Mafia

mmm, now I'm starving.

I killed a Publix sub for lunch. That **** is incredible.
i got publix subs on my speed dial, there the ****.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Steve-
yo how many people are meeting you in avon park, im gonna try to leave here by like 10-10:30am.
I guess just you and zac.

Originally Posted by Steve-
and how much of the 636 do you have left? im really thinking of building up a new bike.
I got the frame, forks, rear wheel, lock set. Just random ****. I wish I could build it up, I'd love a 636 hybrid.

I'll let **** go for pretty cheap to you if you want it.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Soup Mafia

ill talk to you more about it this weeknd, the only reason i wouldnt want to build up a bike is because all the little **** gets expensive like bolts and all the small stuff but you probably got most of that ****.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:36 PM

I got some new nuts and bolts. It really isn't too bad. I ordered a lot of **** from bikebandit.com They got every little thing you could possibly need.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:58 PM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
holy ****, where have you been??
My wife and I had a kid!

You know how that goes. Got out of stunting scene for a bit but it is drawing me back in......
Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 PM

I was just getting into riding when my kid was born. LOL!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 PM

I want a sub.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread