GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by old man roger
pilots for the front bt014s for the rear

no power fronts sry
Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by faceless
no power fronts sry
baaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Old 02-23-2009, 08:39 PM
GP BIKES INC

baaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

i will see what i can get
Old 02-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

baaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Is your (balance point guys) team like the ruff riders?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Is your (balance point guys) team like the ruff riders?
don't do that ...lol the name might stick and i don't want it
Old 02-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

You should try to see who they are so I can go do some garbage *** power wheelies with there crew
Old 02-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Yo there was just some mandem on family guy hahaha, Cleveland and peter ( hold on it's wheelie time)on a harley cruiser
Old 02-23-2009, 08:49 PM
GP BIKES INC

You should try to see who they are so I can go do some garbage *** power wheelies with there crew
do a burn out to sit down coaster
Old 02-23-2009, 09:04 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo there was just some mandem on family guy hahaha, Cleveland and peter ( hold on it's wheelie time)on a harley cruiser
oh thats nasty

ITS THE VIBRATION!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by banjaxed
So should I bring a sleeping bag?
yes

Originally Posted by Jaco929
yo, does ANYONE have those small *** bolts that hold the gas tank cap ? The 3 long and very thin ones, alan... I reaaaally need em cuz i lost mine
i got some
don't do that ...lol the name might stick and i don't want it
it sure will!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:10 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese

it sure will!
i think you were the leader of the balance point team when you lived down here ....lol
Old 02-23-2009, 09:10 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

6 days left guys. jaco, lit zack and anyone else! here is a chance for u guys to learn the track. well **** zac and mike already did i popped their stunt show cherry! well anyways saturday night were gonna hype up the fans for the stunt comp on sunday! so i want as many stunters as we can get on sat night to just tear up the track! if u need a place to stay i have more than enough sleeping room in my house! we will say it can fit 10 comfortably!

yo cream, what time saturday? me, mike, kevin and jaco will come out
Old 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

jaco will be here at my house by about 1 or so ill leave at 430 u can either come here between than or meet me at the track at 530 to do the parade lap at 6 plus i got 6 stunters from stuntjuice comin!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

more like the pow pow power team. rog! i was how do u say steve????? tuesdays and thursdays (when i lived down there)
Old 02-23-2009, 09:33 PM
also known as OMR

more like the pow pow power team. rog! i was how do u say steve????? tuesdays and thursdays (when i lived down there)
as opposed to ???????????

Old 02-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

you u old mother ******! well and gary and kyle woods (all of triple xtreme) and the zoo crew and phil ! damn that was a while!! lol
Old 02-23-2009, 10:08 PM
also known as OMR

you u old mother ******! well and gary and kyle woods (all of triple xtreme) and the zoo crew and phil ! damn that was a while!! lol
you missed the joke i was implying you are still like ...well if i have to explain it then it's not as funny
Old 02-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Soup Mafia

you missed the joke i was implying you are still tuesdays and thursdays...well if i have to explain it then it's not as funny

Old 02-23-2009, 10:13 PM
GP BIKES INC

Old 02-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Soup Mafia

damn i wanna finish my bike. will look just like this

Name:  DSCF4011.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  90.0 KB

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread