The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Arkansas is a decent person
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by Suicidl
now i know why we get kicked out of there all the time.

thanks for squiding it up at the spot that 2 seconds from my house :bang head
Stop crying *****, all we hear out of u is crying about this spot and that spot.... I thought there was no whining in this sport

I was on the 50 and I was only out there for like 30 mins 45 tops and left.... no damage done...

Alright go ahead tear me apart, I know its coming..... but I just wanted to speak my mind...
Old 02-19-2009, 03:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
**** it stay in that bitch until the end. it would take them a while to come get you out.
there are people down here renting out the empty houses that they don't even own
Old 02-19-2009, 03:23 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lit
d-bags.... Anyone wanna go ride somewhere tommorow night?

answer ur phone when i beep beep you.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by faceless
answer ur phone when i beep beep you.
Hey i just beeped you and you didnt answer.......
but yea im sorry i didnt yesterday. Figures the one time i dont you go out and ride with a whole bunch of chicks and stuff
Old 02-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
there are people down here renting out the empty houses that they don't even own
shiiit if i knew how i would too
Old 02-19-2009, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
This is true, I work in a Foreclosure Firm and we have to send out letters to Unknown Tenants cause we dont even know who the hell in living in the house! And we have to serve people cause they argue with us about it!
Old 02-19-2009, 04:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Arkansas
This is true, I work in a Foreclosure Firm and we have to send out letters to Unknown Tenants cause we dont even know who the hell in living in the house! And we have to serve people cause they argue with us about it!
and if they know how to work the system they can get away with it for months after you serve them ..
Old 02-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Arkansas
Stop crying *****, all we hear out of u is crying about this spot and that spot.... I thought there was no whining in this sport

I was on the 50 and I was only out there for like 30 mins 45 tops and left.... no damage done...

Alright go ahead tear me apart, I know its coming..... but I just wanted to speak my mind...
EASY kiddo...had it not been for *****, most of you would still be wandering around trying to find places to not get arrested. he does have a little right to be protective of his work....

Old 02-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
lol word, next time im in orlando , you think we can still dent that tank? im too much of a ***** to dent my tank lol

i got a nice spare o-town dent.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
Lol didnt you dent your tank? on your f4i.. that **** was ****

and its very similar to his old dent, a ******* lazy boy.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:36 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by t-neck
easy kiddo...had it not been for *****, most of you would still be wandering around trying to find places to not get arrested. He does have a little right to be protective of his work....

Originally Posted by suicidl
thats why it is so nice not being in this for the glamma you can invite friends and new people to teach at the spot. And if it gets blown oh well we will find a new one. Some people never got to come to the spots when it was fun . I just wish you would come back out and ride with me on my 1 time a week
Old 02-19-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
EASY kiddo...had it not been for *****, most of you would still be wandering around trying to find places to not get arrested. he does have a little right to be protective of his work....

I know I know, Im sorry Rev *****, but I didnt know much about this spot we went to last night, I didnt even know how to get home.... : )
Old 02-19-2009, 06:02 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

[quote=Ethiopian;3795743]we will cut you.

**** that bitch ... shes like a zombie ,, you got to chop her head off .....

shes a clinger ..... leach

Old 02-19-2009, 08:08 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

April 17th!!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
April 17th!!!!!
Your be here or something?
Old 02-19-2009, 08:43 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lit
Your be here or something?
yes ...me and mr ellis will be in o-town april 17-24
Old 02-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Originally Posted by havok
yes ...me and mr ellis will be in o-town april 17-24
well, dont miss church on the 19th.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i got a nice spare o-town dent.
how much you want for it?
Old 02-19-2009, 08:53 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lit
well, dont miss church on the 19th.
you know it,when it get alil closer,i have to get some numbers,,i think i have rev ***** lump lumps number..
Old 02-19-2009, 10:25 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

[quote=Jnutz1;3796393]
Originally Posted by Ethiopian
we will cut you.

**** that bitch ... shes like a zombie ,, you got to chop her head off .....

shes a clinger ..... leach

wow some ones got some hostility

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread