The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 11:47 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by Suicidl
yes parting out 2 f4i's that belong to soup mafia sitting in my garage. who needs parts

i do i do. i need a complete f4i. already setup. you got one? if so i would like it with a 929/954 front end.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by faceless
i do i do. i need a complete f4i. already setup. you got one? if so i would like it with a 929/954 front end.
yes and no problem how about $750 for 1 $1000 for both sound
Old 12-28-2008, 12:54 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

when can i pick them up?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:29 AM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
i went riding for bout an hour and 40 min , now im bak home gettin ready for the taproot and sevendust concert

i promise thats the last smilie
damn , i wanted to go . just broke as hell . how was it ?
Old 12-28-2008, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

so i was putting a tire on my bike and changing the front brake pads when the pin that threads into the caliper and holds the pads on stripped , i drilled it out and tried to use an extractor to get it out but the ****** won't budge .....

and one got calipers for an 05-06-07-08 636/zx6rr...they are the radial mount calipers wher the mounting bolts go in from the back
Old 12-28-2008, 07:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

got my calipers back on so is any one coming down tonight or are you all riding in orlando
Old 12-28-2008, 08:07 AM
GP BIKES INC

ill pick up today.
Originally Posted by banjaxed
when can i pick them up?
sold sorry.

Originally Posted by old man roger
so i was putting a tire on my bike and changing the front brake pads when the pin that threads into the caliper and holds the pads on stripped , i drilled it out and tried to use an extractor to get it out but the ****** won't budge .....

and one got calipers for an 05-06-07-08 636/zx6rr...they are the radial mount calipers wher the mounting bolts go in from the back
that sucks.

got my calipers back on so is any one coming down tonight or are you all riding in orlando
im gonna be n O-town today. sorry OMR
Old 12-28-2008, 08:17 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by faceless
ill pick up today.

sold sorry.

that sucks.

im gonna be n O-town today. sorry OMR
is every one going ?
Old 12-28-2008, 09:44 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

is every one going ?
everyone is here
Old 12-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

is every one going ?
not me but that's because my happy *** is broke still... gues I'll be ridin in the neighborhood again...
Old 12-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

havent heard from al yet!!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yes parting out 2 f4i's that belong to soup mafia sitting in my garage. who needs parts
Old 12-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

is every one going ?

you missed saturday and sunday.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

mike i also changed out my sprockets tonight
Sweet. I'll takem both, that new front we talked about. PM me the price tag. Did you get anywhere with the cage?
Old 12-28-2008, 08:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
whats is you need lots of parts after this weekend
Old 12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
GP BIKES INC

ooh snap.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Soup Mafia

**** dont remind me. had a bike trashin weekend in orlando. im only mad about my HBbrake line i got the other stuff already.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Soup Mafia

***** owned zac at a red light, he took his key and turned zacs bike off. his starter doesnt work so he had to push start it.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:57 PM
GP BIKES INC

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
***** owned zac at a red light, he took his key and turned zacs bike off. his starter doesnt work so he had to push start it.
instant classic. i almost ran him over.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

good times boys!

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread