The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

no it another one, its actually really nice but kinda off that main road a little but we never actually got kicked out.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

ummmm,, if you pay for a night ill pay for the next... and my buddy zac is going to so that will be three ways and im sure somebody would jump in
Old 12-18-2008, 08:13 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
no it another one, its actually really nice but kinda off that main road a little but we never actually got kicked out.

ooh idk then. lol
Old 12-18-2008, 08:14 PM
GP BIKES INC

Originally Posted by Lit
ummmm,, if you pay for a night ill pay for the next... and my buddy zac is going to so that will be three ways and im sure somebody would jump in

35 a night not a bad deal.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

zac might go if he can get some $$$, gage you going?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

How bad is it when you get a tresspassing ticket/charge?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Soup Mafia

i have been arrested for trespassing, but they usually just give you a tresspass warrant and if you go back again you get arrested.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:17 PM
GP BIKES INC

zac might go if he can get some $$$, gage you going?
we will have to see. i don't know if i will have any money. if i can get it then ya im down. but idk if i wanna go to stuntwars yet. i just wanna ride. lol

Originally Posted by Lit
How bad is it when you get a tresspassing ticket/charge?
not bad as long as u don't go back. u do u go to jail.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Soup Mafia

lit if you put the rooms on your card i could reinburse you the $$$$ i dont have a credit card, set it up and we will work something out. i dont want to worry about finding a room friday night after everybodys done riding.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:18 PM
GP BIKES INC

i have been arrested for trespassing, but they usually just give you a tresspass warrant and if you go back again you get arrested.

bad steve bad ethiopian.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Just for riding at a spot? because theres this baller *** spot we ride at but the cops run us off everytime
Old 12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by faceless
we will have to see. i don't know if i will have any money. if i can get it then ya im down. but idk if i wanna go to stuntwars yet. i just wanna ride. lol

not bad as long as u don't go back. u do u go to jail.

i actually didint go to stuntwars last october i just waited around till everybody was done and then rode at night with everybody it was awesome.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Lit
Just for riding at a spot? because theres this baller *** spot we ride at but the cops run us off everytime

becarful man they will get fed up one day and do you wrong, the only reason i got arrested is because i kept going to spots 5 minutes from eachother and the same cop came evrytime about the 5th spot he got mad.(this was when i skateboarded)
Old 12-18-2008, 08:22 PM
GP BIKES INC

i actually didint go to stuntwars last october i just waited around till everybody was done and then rode at night with everybody it was awesome.
who all rode at night? i know tneck did but who else?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

lit if you put the rooms on your card i could reinburse you the $$$$ i dont have a credit card, set it up and we will work something out. i dont want to worry about finding a room friday night after everybodys done riding.
Only if you guys can promise me there wont be any damage charges on my card when were done... That means no broken beds,fires, people gettin thrown thru walls, wheelies in the rooms... Hey maybe i can get one room for on th floor to stink the bikes in
Old 12-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Soup Mafia

i wont **** up a room i can only speak for myself, zac and gage are pretty mellow so we should be good.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:25 PM
GP BIKES INC

Originally Posted by Lit
Only if you guys can promise me there wont be any damage charges on my card when were done... That means no broken beds,fires, people gettin thrown thru walls, wheelies in the rooms... Hey maybe i can get one room for on th floor to stink the bikes in
damn it that means no jumping and kicking the roof?? or me trying to backflip on the bed???? lol
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by faceless
damn it that means no jumping and kicking the roof?? or me trying to backflip on the bed???? lol

we should be riding or somthing so we shouldnt get that bored again.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

i wont **** up a room i can only speak for myself, zac and gage are pretty mellow so we should be good.
ok deal, so the night of the 16th and the 17th.... No promises but ill try this week
Old 12-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah im down.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread