The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 10:44 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

constintine was better in my oppinion , the punisher was just ok
Old 07-05-2008, 10:45 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Both good, but Constintine has it beat imo.

Remember the punisher game on nintindo? That was a bad *** game!
Old 07-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
I never saw Punisher.. Wasn't a fan of Constantine though
Constantine was a little slow but that girl is hot.

I wonder if Punisher was really filmed in Tampa
Old 07-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by apfire26
Both good, but Constintine has it beat imo.

Remember the punisher game on nintindo? That was a bad *** game!
I never played it but I was just thinking a few hours ago how I want a Nintendo to play Mario Bros. and RC racing.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Artisan Entertainment and Marvel Studio's "The Punisher" starring Thomas Jane, John Travolta and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos has wrapped production after an 11-week shoot on location in Tampa, Florida it was announced by Artisan Pictures President of Production Richard Saperstein and Marvel Studios CEO Avi Arad.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Throttle choppin'

You always have the answers
Old 07-05-2008, 10:52 PM

Aww man that game was cool for the times.

It looked like most of the movie was fimed in tampa.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:53 PM

Oh, Nags beat me to it with the hard proof.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Throttle choppin'

Aww man that game was cool for the times.

It looked like most of the movie was fimed in tampa.
Ive never been to Tampa. Im dyin to go though
Old 07-05-2008, 10:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Ive never been to Tampa. Im dyin to go though
You aren't missing much.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Throttle choppin'

You aren't missing much.
Whats ybor city like?
Old 07-05-2008, 11:01 PM

A shithole.

An old shithole.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:02 PM

Like tampa.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:03 PM

Pretty much.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Throttle choppin'

A shithole.

An old shithole.
Like tampa.
Pretty much.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:30 PM

Just cause I'm bored I'll ask. Any of you guys know what a lucid dream is? And if you do, do you ever have them?
Old 07-05-2008, 11:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just cause I'm bored I'll ask. Any of you guys know what a lucid dream is? And if you do, do you ever have them?
thats when you are dreaming but you know your dreaming and you can do any thing ....i would love to be able to do that
Old 07-05-2008, 11:43 PM

I've been doing it on and off over the last few years. I've really been trying to get back into it lately. I've become lucid in a couple dreams this week.

What sucks is, just because you know your dreaming (lucid), doesn't always mean you can control everything, it takes a lot of practice for most people.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:02 AM
also known as OMR

I've been doing it on and off over the last few years. I've really been trying to get back into it lately. I've become lucid in a couple dreams this week.

What sucks is, just because you know your dreaming (lucid), doesn't always mean you can control everything, it takes a lot of practice for most people.
how do you practice ?
Old 07-06-2008, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
how do you practice ?
There are different methods of becoming lucid in a dream that you can try.
Once you can become lucid, you'll want to learn to control yourself and the things around you. Most of the time people cant just change the sceneary or make an object appear for example. Its hard to learn believe it or not. I could type a whole page on ways of doing it but you probly still wouldn't understsand.
Check this out if your actually interested http://dreamviews.com/
Some of the people are kinda weird but it has a lot of interesting advice on doing it.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread