The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Well off to tha spot.
:YEAH
Old 09-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

ride safe, make whoolies
Old 09-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-15-2008, 02:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Lit
ive done 3/4 circles when im just standing on the passenger pegs, but i just wreck so hard , i need to figure out a way not to bail and to save the bike.. so somewhere towards the end of the day next sunday ill try. i pinky swear
pulling in the clutch during a highside will stop the highside from happening as long as you pull it in soon enoughand if you are gonna drop too far back and spin out just pull in the clutch and slam on the brake
Old 09-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
pulling in the clutch and hit rev limiter and let the clutch out during a highside will stop the highside from happening

this is how you save circles .
Old 09-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

omr how do i turn circles to the right?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
omr how do i turn circles to the right?
listen to me the next time
Old 09-15-2008, 09:28 AM

pcgoon636 is a decent person

hey mike u get that line fixed from the wreck sat? i didnt even look last night when we were at the spot
Old 09-15-2008, 11:42 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Well, at least you guys got to ride the spot before the real throwdown. LOL!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by old man roger
listen to me the next time
i got a new tire, it didnt help at all.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

herrooooo?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by T-NECK
herrooooo?

are you going to sarasota?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

are you going to sarasota?
what? i just got back from XDL indy. i need some re-coop time..lol
Old 09-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Soup Mafia

you got till saturday to rest, dont be a nancy. what did you place?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

you got till saturday to rest, dont be a nancy. what did you place?
lol myself, joe v, luke duke, drastic dan, all didnt qualify for the finals...i think i placed like 18th out of 30. its not very much fun riding in pouring rain. however the 15 riders that DID qualify rode when it wasnt raining...hmmmmm...
Old 09-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T-NECK
lol myself, joe v, luke duke, drastic dan, all didnt qualify for the finals...i think i placed like 18th out of 30. its not very much fun riding in pouring rain. however the 15 riders that DID qualify rode when it wasnt raining...hmmmmm...
damn it man, better luck next time **** i know if u placed 18th i wouldnt even place 50th! hey it least u didnt come in dead last!!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Soup Mafia

what you live in florida you should be pro at riding in the rain. i give props to anybody that can ride a sloped track though i rode one the other weekend and damn did i look dumb.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

the riding area was a street in downtown Indianapolis.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:54 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

what you live in florida you should be pro at riding in the rain. i give props to anybody that can ride a sloped track though i rode one the other weekend and damn did i look dumb.
It wasn't the slope that made you look dumb.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Soup Mafia

you ***** are you still crying over your fake hurt shoulder? im gonna have to follow you this weekend i dont know how to get here.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread