The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
check out ft myers area, cheaper and it s by the beach and a lot better chance of finding a decent job ,,, arcadia is pretty sparce with jobs ..in my opinoin

find me a decent job and im there.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

steve eric left a message that he has a rim but he didn't give a price on the message and he didn't answer when i called him back
Old 08-27-2008, 10:04 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

ok cool. i almost found one but the hubs are wrong, it was off a superhawk . if he doesnt want a rediculous amount for it i will get it.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
ok cool. i almost found one but the hubs are wrong, it was off a superhawk . if he doesnt want a rediculous amount for it i will get it.
want me to give him your # ?
Old 08-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah thats fine.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:09 PM
also known as OMR

ok ...want me to tell him you want to get the rim tomorrow ?
Old 08-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Soup Mafia

i want to see how much he wants first. mine is holding air but i havent had to get a good session on it yet. i did some circles on my lunch break and it was still holding air but i think it would be a good idea to get a new one .
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 PM
also known as OMR

ok i will give him your # when he calls back
Old 08-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Soup Mafia

thanks alot.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Hell yea! I would be down with that **** any day! Also send me A PM on your business idea, After I head down there and if there's A good market for what your thinking, Let me look at A proposal for what kind of shop you want to Open, What your thinking about in terms of inventory and what location you think would be best and If it sounds good I might want to back the idea..Well that is if you would be interested? Would not be instant, But if you really wanted to do this and were dedicated to the idea then All we need is A good proposal setup and I can get backed on A loan..But we can talk about this at A later time when I'm actually in FL lol, So Just let me know what your thinking!

Thanks again, Nate :YEAH
Dude im going to be honest with you, lakeland isnt the happening place around. Theres maybe two decent riders here and a few spots, but thats it other then being 30 mins to orlando and tampa. No night life really, no exciting things to do, but there is jobs and cheap living. All and all i would look around the brandon/tampa area, theres everything in the world there to do. Theres beaches everywhere,its freaking huge, i just cant explain it, its the nicest town in florida in my opinion. I dont knwo way but tampa just has everything for me , orlando is huge too but its a tourist trap that costs to much in my opinion. And its not like maimi where you have to speak spanish to order a pizza from pizzza hut. But Brandon would be my suggestion, everything is brand new there and its not as expensive as north tampa or clearwater/st pete. And its 5 min.s away from ybor!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i want to see how much he wants first. mine is holding air but i havent had to get a good session on it yet. i did some circles on my lunch break and it was still holding air but i think it would be a good idea to get a new one .

Where is it leaking from? Did you dunk it? I'd put it in the pool or bathtub and shoot like 45psi in it and look for bubbles! Sometimes spraying it down wont find the little bitty hairline cracks that leak! Try that 1st bro!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:01 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Lit
Dude im going to be honest with you, lakeland isnt the happening place around. Theres maybe two decent riders here and a few spots, but thats it other then being 30 mins to orlando and tampa. No night life really, no exciting things to do, but there is jobs and cheap living. All and all i would look around the brandon/tampa area, theres everything in the world there to do. Theres beaches everywhere,its freaking huge, i just cant explain it, its the nicest town in florida in my opinion. I dont knwo way but tampa just has everything for me , orlando is huge too but its a tourist trap that costs to much in my opinion. And its not like maimi where you have to speak spanish to order a pizza from pizzza hut. But Brandon would be my suggestion, everything is brand new there and its not as expensive as north tampa or clearwater/st pete. And its 5 min.s away from ybor!
damn man your making me want to move
Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 PM
Soup Mafia

right now it isnt leaking form anywhere, i did some endos and somehow my tire got flat and eveytime i set the back down my rim got smashed. it was pretty fucked up but we did a pretty good job straiting it back out. but its holding air while sitting and while in catwalks. i have been checking it like every hour with a pressure gauge and it reads the same everytime.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Yea...I got that!

Whats a catwalk?
Old 08-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
com on with it! theres a stunter on every block out here... hold on.. theres a squid on every block out here and maybe a stunter in every zip code.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Yea...I got that!

C'mon Roger, I could use a fellow old guy to ride with!! Show these whipper snappers whats up!!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:05 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Lit
com on with it! theres a stunter on every block out here... hold on.. theres a squid on every block out here and maybe a stunter in every zip code.
me and my girl are theme park junkies , if i lived up there i would be broke going to all the theme parks all the time ...lol
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

hahah fellow old guys! hahah you old geazers! ,,,i cant beleive ill be 25 in two years.. THATS HALFWAY TO 50!! ill probably still be a squid when im fifty too
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Yea...I got that!

me and my girl are theme park junkies , if i lived up there i would be broke going to all the theme parks all the time ...lol
Dude we are annual pass holders to busch gardens!! Pimp as ****, go anytime you want all day every day!!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:08 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Whats a catwalk?
pop-a-wheelies

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread