ruthlessriding is a decent person
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

no pics? weak
Old 08-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
slants suck but i can do sum circles at the track!
It rained all the time today!! ****!!

I heard you got a couple of o's all the way around out there today when we were off hunting parts! Good job bro! You're making progress pretty good since last time! Dedication looks like its paying off for you bro! You were doin it up with the foot in seats but I'm sure you'll find its easier once you drop past the BP and get after idle. I DID see you hit a no throttle hand foor in seat! That was I was kinda praying for your engine there that one time you were chasing BP in front of the winners circle. I was waiting for that bad news metal clinking sound

Over all **** was bad! Now don't get me wrong It was good seeing you again Jeremy but I wanted to ******* ride and ended up driving 115 miles each way (230 total) in shitty traffic and a torrential downpour to get rained on and watch for like 20 mins!

**** im aggro!! I wanted to RIDE today! Maybe another time? Maybe I'll get to bring my bike next time so I can ride too!!

Last edited by Reckless01; 08-24-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

Originally Posted by Reckless01
It rained all the time today!! ****!!

I heard you got a couple of o's all the way around out there today when we were off hunting parts! Good job bro! You're making progress pretty good since last time! Dedication looks like its paying off for you bro! You were doin it up with the foot in seats but I'm sure you'll find its easier once you drop past the BP and get after idle. I DID see you hit a no throttle hand foor in seat! That was I was kinda praying for your engine there that one time you were chasing BP in front of the winners circle. I was waiting for that bad news metal clinking sound

Over all **** was bad! Now don't get me wrong It was good seeing you again Jeremy but I wanted to ******* ride and ended up driving 115 miles each way (230 total) in shitty traffic and a torrential downpour to get rained on and watch for like 20 mins!

**** im aggro!! I wanted to RIDE today! Maybe another time? Maybe I'll get to bring my bike next time so I can ride too!!
damn it man that sux bro im sorry! my bike is one hell of a trooper i put that bike thru alot of **** im thankful it loves me back!! lol ya im gettin there. john ever finish his bike?? so ya were all gunna have to ride out one day!!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Yea...I got that!

damn it man that sux bro im sorry! my bike is one hell of a trooper i put that bike thru alot of **** im thankful it loves me back!! lol ya im gettin there. john ever finish his bike?? so ya were all gunna have to ride out one day!!
Yea I think he got it done! Those bolts were like 2mm too long!! I really wanted to ride with you guys

Maybe we can do it when I get back from NC! I wanna also try to find us a nice new lot to play in! I miss our old one!!

PS We were on the way home and seen this old man and woman on the side of 75 heading South, we were going North and Chris was like "we should help them" I was like "yea karma is a bitch lets go back" We tried a u turn in the median and I was very ****** close to getting stuck in the median! The truck was COVERED in mud!! Got there and the guy was like "Thanks for stopping that was very nice of you, but we have AAA on the way" I was like "no prob" Those old folks prollay have a new found respect for tatted up stunters huh>?

Last edited by Reckless01; 08-24-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

i been lookin for one in between everyone! in between avon park arcadia vero tampa so not everyone has to drive so far. sarasota aint bad! but vero boyz got a hell of a hike! all the way from coast to coast.lakeland aint bad place either
Old 08-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i think im about and hour and a half away from lakeland.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i cant decide between buying a new helmet or some clip-ons.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Yea...I got that!

I have a few ideas! Ill let you know when I figure it out Jeremy!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Yea...I got that!

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i cant decide between buying a new helmet or some clip-ons.
Helmet, you can get new clip ons, facial parts dont grow back!
Old 08-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

dont get a helmet just yet im workin on that as we speak
Old 08-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Reckless01
Helmet, you can get new clip ons, facial parts dont grow back!
i got a decent helmet but no visor, the clips broke a while ago and im about sick of getting hit in the face with bugs.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

what a puss
Old 08-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Soup Mafia

i guess zacs down to go to punta gorda on saturday.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Soup Mafia

what a puss

yeah your right. dragon flys suck when the hit you in the eye.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Soup Mafia

:YEAH

its mine soon.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

i guess zacs down to go to punta gorda on saturday.
sunday not saturday
Old 08-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Soup Mafia

i meant sunday.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Yea...I got that!

yeah your right. dragon flys suck when the hit you in the eye.
Dragonflys are a bitch! So are those huge **** beetles!
Old 08-24-2008, 10:14 PM
Soup Mafia

dude i havent got the rock hard beetle yet and hope i never do.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:14 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

what sux are those lil locust nats and all the bugs that fly around ur outside house light at night

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread