o town came to my town........................

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
o town came to my town........................

ft luaderdale came to ,and i don't kmow where drew is from but he was here ......

so im at my local stunt spot with the newbee ,and im eating a ham n cheese sammich while watching the newbee practice,and i here the beerrraaaaaaaa ,you know that clutchin it up sound way off in the distance....

im thinking hey that sounds like they got it , cause that sound is usually some squid just half trying to do a wheelie , but oh no it's the first of many bikes comming down the street and there all pulling in to my spot......

holy **** i say to my self there are like 50 bikes and the first one is colt dizzle killin a stoppie at my spot so now the blood is a pumpin theres tony p super stunna ***** token drew phil marcio and so many others i can't even remember....

well need i say the lot was killed tonight.......

***** has the absolute best super turbo power tank danglers ive ever seen , followed closely buy rob [i gave it a shot but couldn't quite nail it] , drew was doing figure 8's all over the place , token was paying omage to the og foot in bar style [my favorite style]phil and tony as usuall killing all the circle combo's , and colt as i mentioned before just ruining the stoppies going around the corner of my too short for colt spot....

there were more but it's all just a blurr to me right now , wow what a nice little visit come back again soon every one .............

and did i meantion how every one was cool as **** and didn't blow up my spot with burn outs much love for the respect guys ,i had a ball and wish you could have stayed longer didn't get much of a chance to bs with every one because we just rode none stop the whole time , it was fun.....:YEAH :YEAH

ps. damn you james and hazen for not coming......

nags even came ............

Last edited by old man roger; 02-03-2007 at 03:24 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: o town came to my town........................

i forgot to do my phil impresion ,,,aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggg roger sucks aaaaaarrrrrgggg he can't wheelie ...hahahahaha ..i see past your grumpyness

you didn't do any burnouts so there is some love there you can't hide it hahahahah
Old 02-03-2007, 03:33 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Sounds fun.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:02 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Roger how was the riding today
Old 02-03-2007, 05:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Good times..

Just got home
Old 02-03-2007, 05:13 AM
also known as OMR

i thought james and hazen were supposed to come down , what happened ?
Old 02-03-2007, 05:15 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I never heard anything about either of them coming.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:18 AM
also known as OMR

oh maybe im thinking of last week
Old 02-03-2007, 08:03 AM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

ddddoooouuuuuuuu.... i have way too many projects at the shop right now. ill post some more pics in the stunt shop pics thread.. might wana check um
Old 02-03-2007, 08:11 AM

Big Jim is a decent person

good times for sure
Old 02-03-2007, 11:31 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Hazen had to work late and i got tied up in daytona
Old 02-03-2007, 12:48 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I never heard anything about either of them coming.

I thought U wernt gonna RIDE cause ur hurt I would have come.... I was down at Woods' house... Just up the road.....dammit...
Old 02-03-2007, 01:08 PM
ASH

ASH is an unknown quantity at this point

4sho..Yo roger U missed Tha street ride..Wat up!
Old 02-03-2007, 01:30 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Ash...where did you meet up...were you at the gas station?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:41 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
ps. damn you james and hazen for not coming.....
Yeah I wish I coulda made it down.

I'll be back again.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by FreeTonyC
I thought U wernt gonna RIDE cause ur hurt I would have come.... I was down at Woods' house... Just up the road.....dammit...

I popped some Advils and toughed it out
Old 02-03-2007, 02:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i just got up. got home around 6:30. ******* 95 was stopped dead on the way home in vero so me and drew just took the median. ******* no wreck just a bunch of semis parked on 95 WTF

i forgot about eric blowing his motor on the way home from the church st spot. token got 2 court dates. my bike almost got impounded at sample and danimals did. oh what a night

Last edited by Suicidl; 02-03-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
i just got up. got home around 6:30. ******* 95 was stopped dead on the way home in vero so me and drew just took the median. ******* no wreck just a bunch of semis parked on 95 WTF

i forgot about eric blowing his motor on the way home from the church st spot. token got 2 court dates. my bike almost got impounded at sample and danimals did. oh what a night
Eric is a moron. He changed his oil the other day and didnt tighten the oil filter.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:20 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
Eric is a moron. He changed his oil the other day and didnt tighten the oil filter.
so it did not blow then

thats good i guess
Old 02-03-2007, 02:21 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like an awesome night of tearin it up! 's

Quick Reply: o town came to my town........................