Attn Orlando Riders

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 01:00 AM

ZX-6R is a decent person
Attn Orlando Riders

I have moved here from Kansas City two months ago and I am looking for some people to ride with . I am board of riding around a big city I dont know by mysellf..I need some friends like I left back home to help me from getting lost around here.. I have been riding sport bikes for the last ten years so I am no squid and allways ride with all my gear on...I live a few miles from 192 hwy and 27hwy ..
Old 02-02-2007, 07:10 AM

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attn Orlando Riders

sounds like a cop to me LOL
Old 02-02-2007, 11:15 AM

Hazen is a decent person

I like to think I'm a decent guy in person, but I'm pretty much just gonna be a dick and tell ya how it is man...

We're sick of gettin our spots blown up by "fellow riders" and their buddies, so until the tail in your avitar is a little closer to the ground.... there's not alot of guys around here that are gonna jump at the chance to tool around on the streets.

There is a pretty big Thursday bike night down that way though, lotta low-key street riders.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hazen
I like to think I'm a decent guy in person, but I'm pretty much just gonna be a dick and tell ya how it is man...

We're sick of gettin our spots blown up by "fellow riders" and their buddies, so until the tail in your avitar is a little closer to the ground.... there's not alot of guys around here that are gonna jump at the chance to tool around on the streets.

There is a pretty big Thursday bike night down that way though, lotta low-key street riders.
who's the fellow riders

me and gary have lost so many of our spots since we have lived here the longest and found most of them . its ******* crazy
Old 02-02-2007, 11:36 AM

ZX-6R is a decent person

Man you guys are harsh..
Old 02-02-2007, 11:54 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

orlando is all squids
Old 02-02-2007, 11:57 AM

Big Jim is a decent person

Originally Posted by ZX-6R
Man you guys are harsh..
This is the reason people are harsh:

Re: Anyone have any info on this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it is true, i was there after it happened and i talked to the tow truck driver, he said that the rider passed away because he hit a tractor trailer and was not wearing a helmet. It was a silver 05ish R1, stock exhaust, and the rest of the bike was done for, front forks ripped off the gooseneck from the frame. RIP.

WEAR YOU LID DAMNIT!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 12:03 PM

ZX-6R is a decent person

Ya but I have been riding sportbikes for the last 10 years besides that I wasnt asking where you guys stunt at. Justa some people to ride with..
Old 02-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazen

I agree... that's just the way it is. zx-6r i'd gladly answer your question about bike nights but i'm not sure i know of any. is casselberry hooters still doing the thursday night thing? does anyone know?
Old 02-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Cassleburry is dead. Old Town is where it's at but O-town has nothing compared to the guys down south.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:48 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
who's the fellow riders

If you see one squid you know there's 100 more on the way....

I'm sure my nightly burnout practice didn't help but I've been off that for a while now.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:26 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

intra net gangsters....all we are!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

guys hes 32 wears ful gear and likes to ride, hes not guna come to the spot with a million chromed out gixxers and do power wheelies and ride around on the tank hitting the limiter....he wants to go riding....not in a parking lot but actually go ride, what the bikes where ment for....
Old 02-03-2007, 12:03 AM

addicted_2_ink is an unknown quantity at this point

I have moved here from Kansas City two months ago and I am looking for some people to ride with . I am board of riding around a big city I dont know by mysellf..I need some friends like I left back home to help me from getting lost around here.. I have been riding sport bikes for the last ten years so I am no squid and allways ride with all my gear on...I live a few miles from 192 hwy and 27hwy ..
i'd ride with you but i live near daytona i only go to kissimmee thursdays to o-town but i ride all the time.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:53 AM

ZX-6R is a decent person

I am really not a squid ,,I grew up riding with one of the best riders around ..Hes from Kansas City,, I am sure you guys no who I am talking about.. He took first this year at stunt wars here..I really dont care to sit in a parking lot and ride wheelies with a sprocket the size of my tire .. Some one on here was 10 years old when I started Riding ..I really just want to get out and ride and make some new friends. I am going to go to Kissimee this thursday if some one wants to meet up with me and ride there that would be more than cool if not I will be going alone
Old 02-03-2007, 01:17 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

I am really not a squid ,,I grew up riding with one of the best riders around ..Hes from Kansas City,, I am sure you guys no who I am talking about.. He took first this year at stunt wars here..I really dont care to sit in a parking lot and ride wheelies with a sprocket the size of my tire .. Some one on here was 10 years old when I started Riding ..I really just want to get out and ride and make some new friends. I am going to go to Kissimee this thursday if some one wants to meet up with me and ride there that would be more than cool if not I will be going alone
Check out www.Otownsuperbikes.com ..... i think they are more into what your looking for, i know a couple of people hang out there but not sure how many.....check it out and i hope that this helps you out..........
Old 02-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

EVery Monday night, there is a bike night at Oyster Bay on semoran, starts at 8...
Old 02-03-2007, 01:27 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Some one on here was 10 years old when I started Riding ..
Teach me wise motorcycle Jedi.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:29 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
EVery Monday night, there is a bike night at Oyster Bay on semoran, starts at 8...
Oysters...

Ocean....

Salt water...

Sea-life...

Starts with an S....

Old 02-03-2007, 01:29 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

i herd they have street ride down south in boca..

Quick Reply: Attn Orlando Riders