Don't Hate Vol1 "the Streets"

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:01 PM

kirby954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Don't Hate Vol1 "the Streets"

whoaaaaaa, what do you mean they where on the streets......??????

lol, this ride is all ive been hearing about, i kinda want to get my 929 out there now! 100+ mpg front peg whoolies
Old 01-24-2007, 11:59 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirby954
whoaaaaaa, what do you mean they where on the streets......??????

lol, this ride is all ive been hearing about, i kinda want to get my 929 out there now! 100+ mpg front peg whoolies
lil john voice" WHAT"
Old 01-25-2007, 12:03 AM
junki stunts

Originally Posted by JOE VANCE
yea as a matter of fact they do, why would it matter to you
because there is alot of talk. and its almost like picking sides, but i see you still roling with the boys who **** everyone!!!!! all i ask is why?? there are still people who have'nt so dont treat them like they did...
Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 AM

JOE VANCE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
haha I knew nothing about that
I HAVE THE TAPE TO PROVE IT .............
Old 01-25-2007, 08:33 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

No footage yet
Old 01-25-2007, 08:35 AM

JOE VANCE is an unknown quantity at this point

yea as a matter of fact they do, why would it matter to you
THIS POST IS BY DREW NOT BY ME .I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS UP THERE AND WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME BE A DICK TO ANY ONE .I'M THE ONE WHO ALWAYS GETS **** BY MY SO CALL FRIENDS .I HAVE DONE MANY THINGS FOR AND GET LEFT IN THE DARK ON EVERY THING THERE DOING .I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH DREW FROM DAY ONE WHEN NO ONE LIKED HIM AND I WILL HANG WITH HIM ANY TIME I WANT.I NEVER ASKED ANY ONE TO TAKE SIDES THATS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERY ONE NOW. THEY THINK THERE IS A SIDE TO TAKE .I HAVE BEEN WITH ALL OF THE O-TOWN GUYS HAVING FUN AND RIDING .EVEN WHEN THEY SUCKED .I HATE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY SUCK BUT SOON AS THEY GET A LITTLE SKILL PEOPLE START SWINGING OF THE KNUTS .AND THE BAD PART IS THEY LIKE IT.IF THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I SUCKED F THEM NOW......

Last edited by JOE VANCE; 01-25-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:02 AM
junki stunts

THIS POST IS BY DREW NOT BY ME .I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS UP THERE AND WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME BE A DICK TO ANY ONE .I'M THE ONE WHO ALWAYS GETS **** BY MY SO CALL FRIENDS .I HAVE DONE MANY THINGS FOR AND GET LEFT IN THE DARK ON EVERY THING THERE DOING .I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH DREW FROM DAY ONE WHEN NO ONE LIKED HIM AND I WILL HANG WITH HIM ANY TIME I WANT.I NEVER ASKED ANY ONE TO TAKE SIDES THATS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERY ONE NOW. THEY THINK THERE IS A SIDE TO TAKE .I HAVE BEEN WITH ALL OF THE O-TOWN GUYS HAVING FUN AND RIDING .EVEN WHEN THEY SUCKED .I HATE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY SUCK BUT SOON AS THEY GET A LITTLE SKILL PEOPLE START SWINGING OF THE KNUTS .AND THE BAD PART IS THEY LIKE IT.IF THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I SUCKED F THEM NOW......
thats deep. but ill say it no one likes Tony cuz hes full of **** and his is rilly not wanted at the spots. sorry and Drew- no one likes him either because he wants parts and never wants to pay for them so hes scum **** in my book and hes not wanted at the spote either. so they cant take a hint. . but when people see you (danny) show up at the spot with unwanted people you a bit out casted. so next time just leave their ( drew and tony) asses at home.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:40 AM

Hazen is a decent person

This is getting rediculous...

I remember everyone out at the spot grillin and riding 50s for the 4th of july, everyone getting along and riding together to have fun - cause it WAS FUN! Everyone was civil to eachother - everyone took their turn in the combo line or the circle pit - we cheerer and congradulated eachother whenever someone learned something new - I remermber doing a SPREADER and James made it a big deal!!! A Spreader!!! Easiest trick you can try - but ppl were phsyced for me, as I would be for them. It was like a brotherhood, like being a part of something. A part of something that was constantly getting better as a group and as individuals at the same time.

Come on now guys - are you seriously going to let sponsor this and sponsor that, or video parts, or what color you painted your bike, or who you hang out with, or who you talk to, or where you're from, or who's "team" your on break up a group of "friends" that had some pretty good times together?

James I understand you got your toes stepped on a couple times and you shouldn't have to put up with that. If the person doesn't wanna make it right that's your deal - you two need to figure that out. As for picking sides, or choosing who is really "O-town" and whos an outcast - yall can have your title.

I think a few of us should take a look at the front of Danny's Shirts for some advice....

Funny how most of the ppl b1tching in this thread, are the ones that are laughing and smiling together in this pic from 6 months ago.

Name:  O-town.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  97.5 KB
Old 01-25-2007, 11:58 AM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Good post there Hazen. crappy pic though. hehe That was a fun night I must say, I even came out there..

Danny good luck on the video man. I know it will be sic...
Old 01-25-2007, 12:12 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

wow where did all this come from

i think that i dont like riding anymore and my leg is hurting like ****. i will ride a few more times and see how it goes but old age is catching me

so maybe i will see a few of you around
Old 01-25-2007, 12:35 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Sorry to hear that *****.

**This prolly isn't the best time to mention how funny it is that *****'s age on his info says 79 years old. hahahahahaa**
Old 01-25-2007, 01:38 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by StuntinFoolzJ
thats deep. but ill say it no one likes Tony cuz hes full of **** and his is rilly not wanted at the spots. sorry and Drew- no one likes him either because he wants parts and never wants to pay for them so hes scum **** in my book and hes not wanted at the spote either. so they cant take a hint. . but when people see you (danny) show up at the spot with unwanted people you a bit out casted. so next time just leave their ( drew and tony) asses at home.
Drew and I havent been out to the spots exept the week before stunt wars and no one said anything then. think what you want i've always respected you and the rest of the guys who ride out there. as far as im considered i'de do just about anything for anyone out there. why does anyone have to bring this **** up yet again cant we just ride???

Last edited by Tony L; 01-25-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:21 PM

636STUNA is an unknown quantity at this point

I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO **** ANY ONE OFF. I MAY WANT STUFF FOR FREE BUT WHY WOULD THAT MAKE ME SCUM ****, IF ANYONE WANTS TO TELL ME THEY DONT LIKE ME, THEN TELL ME,
Old 01-25-2007, 02:23 PM

636STUNA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazen
This is getting rediculous...

I remember everyone out at the spot grillin and riding 50s for the 4th of july, everyone getting along and riding together to have fun - cause it WAS FUN! Everyone was civil to eachother - everyone took their turn in the combo line or the circle pit - we cheerer and congradulated eachother whenever someone learned something new - I remermber doing a SPREADER and James made it a big deal!!! A Spreader!!! Easiest trick you can try - but ppl were phsyced for me, as I would be for them. It was like a brotherhood, like being a part of something. A part of something that was constantly getting better as a group and as individuals at the same time.

Come on now guys - are you seriously going to let sponsor this and sponsor that, or video parts, or what color you painted your bike, or who you hang out with, or who you talk to, or where you're from, or who's "team" your on break up a group of "friends" that had some pretty good times together?

James I understand you got your toes stepped on a couple times and you shouldn't have to put up with that. If the person doesn't wanna make it right that's your deal - you two need to figure that out. As for picking sides, or choosing who is really "O-town" and whos an outcast - yall can have your title.

I think a few of us should take a look at the front of Danny's Shirts for some advice....

Funny how most of the ppl b1tching in this thread, are the ones that are laughing and smiling together in this pic from 6 months ago.

HAZEN IS RIGHT
Old 01-25-2007, 03:49 PM
junki stunts

drew im sorry but your a big boy. i hooked you up a long time ago with a upper and a headlight. i never saw the 100 bucks. i hade to ask and ask and ask finaly i made a deal where my 100 bucks came in to play and i was still paying way to much for a sub frame i just wanted to feel like i got my 100 bucks out of the deal. its been nothing but a headack since. then you sell it to colt for the same money right in front of me. i could have blown up!!! again im sorry but your a grown *** man and when you cant come up with a 100 bucks to pay your boy back then hes probly not your boy. that **** gets to me and you still call asking for parts. thats why i say no i dont have it, right after i looked at it laying on my livingroom table thats just how it works.. your just no good. you dont do your friends right. hell you still owe money to ***** from the sc strip fest. thats why no one calls you your a burden. its like babby sitting and feeding someone elses kid.. **** sucks. im calling it out here cuz i know im not the only one. and im warning all others so if you wana call me an internet gangster ill take it. im tired of asking you and and tellingv you its been done. thats why you hang out with tony cuz no one else will. tony him too worthless. tried to help him and its a wast of my time. its not frendly to be around you guys just not fun no more. so when you go down south and have fun havet cuz remember youve ruined your place up here.. thats just how it feels. ............hazen ------stay out-----
Old 01-25-2007, 03:52 PM
junki stunts

Originally Posted by 636STUNA
HAZEN IS RIGHT
**** that i was faking!!!! i was just hungry
Old 01-25-2007, 04:48 PM

Hazen is a decent person

The West Coast will be happy to see O-town destroy itself - not that I can truly call myself O-town.

*****, Gary, and James pretty much have been here since the start and are still around. They've seen alot of ppl come and go so maybe they know something we don't know.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:55 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have a idea (lightbulb)

we all go out to the spot ride hard then everyone fight then go get a beer and laugh about it
Old 01-25-2007, 04:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

**** that i was faking!!!! i was just hungry

that is funny
Old 01-25-2007, 05:14 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just want to do wheelies on the streets

Quick Reply: Don't Hate Vol1 "the Streets"