50 cent listing day on ebay tommarow!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 10:58 AM

Hazen is a decent person
Re: 50 cent listing day on ebay tommarow!

Tell me Nagathorn - did you street it -1+9????

Cause I can't take my -2+10 F4i on the streets without being waaaay up in the revs at anything over 60 MPH... kinda sucks. But I rode the 929 -1+10 on Sunday and it was soooo sick for no HB spreaders and SStanders. I had forgot what a real sportbike feels like. Lead Sled.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:00 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Hazen
Tell me Nagathorn - did you street it -1+9????

Cause I can't take my -2+10 F4i on the streets without being waaaay up in the revs at anything over 60 MPH... kinda sucks. But I rode the 929 -1+10 on Sunday and it was soooo sick for no HB spreaders and SStanders. I had forgot what a real sportbike feels like. Lead Sled.
The 929 was on the street just about every day of its life with -1+9

My F4i is +16 in the back and stock front and that sees the streets too
Old 12-06-2006, 11:34 AM

Hazen is a decent person

Wow... so your 929 did like 100mph???

My F4i does like 90 on the limmiter I think. hahah
Old 12-06-2006, 12:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

929 Definitley did more than that... As does the F4i.

929 was good for like 120-125. Was fast enough that I always got away
Old 12-06-2006, 12:37 PM

Hazen is a decent person

No way dude! -2+10 on the F4i is SCREAMING on I-4 which is a 67 which means ppl are goin 75-80 and I can barely pass cars but I feel bad for my motor the whoooole time. I've only ridding highway with it twice just because of that.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:38 PM

I dont know.. I've never paced or put a gps on the f4i but I'd say its good for more than that... on the highway if I'm high up in the rpms in 6th I'm flying by everyone

Wish I never woulda sold my gps
Old 12-06-2006, 12:49 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
I've never paced or put a gps on the f4i...
Good idea though.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:49 PM

I'll see what I can do
Old 12-06-2006, 04:51 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Ebay blows! Im tryin to list something but because me ebay email is different from my paypal email it messin me all up. When it asks if I want to use paypal it has my ebay email there and I cant figure out how to change it
Old 12-06-2006, 04:58 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

nags, colt are you ready to ride the streets on friday
Old 12-06-2006, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
Possibly.

I kinda want to change my gearing now lol

Naw I've wanted to for a while. Kinda want to do -2+5. I hate the look of the huge sprocket on the rear
Old 12-06-2006, 05:02 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Possibly.

I kinda want to change my gearing now lol

Naw I've wanted to for a while. Kinda want to do -2+5. I hate the look of the huge sprocket on the rear
i need to know if i should even bring my bike
Old 12-06-2006, 05:12 PM

i need to know if i should even bring my bike

Can't hurt

Phil rides every Friday like clockwork.

I'm the only sketchy one
Old 12-06-2006, 05:27 PM

Hazen is a decent person

I'm the only sketchy one
hahahaha
Old 12-06-2006, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Hazen
hahahaha
I'm not ashamed lol

Bring your f4i.. I wanna race :YEAH
Old 12-06-2006, 08:17 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

Pffft...am i white...?
That's a Yes with a capital Y
Old 12-07-2006, 11:01 AM

Hazen is a decent person

Nagser - This guy works Mon-Sat so I can't make it.

I wanna get down there sometime soon though for street ride. I've been tellin Rob I would make it down for months.