superstunna

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 03:13 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
superstunna

its been verified, i got sum of cali's finest from humbolt county, and its better than anything ive ever gotten on the east coast.....stuff absolutely reeks, if u walk past my truck and the windows are down u can smell it as u walk past...go west and get sum:YEAH
Old 08-07-2006, 03:18 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve
Re: superstunna

never seen superstunnas ****, but id like to see someone get better than the hydro my boy gets.
how much does the **** youre talking about go for?
Old 08-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

F ckin hippies.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TongWoo
F ckin hippies.
ahahahahaha he called you a gook
Old 08-07-2006, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
never seen superstunnas ****, but id like to see someone get better than the hydro my boy gets.
how much does the **** youre talking about go for?

the **** i bought was 450 an oz 225 a 1/2....he had sum other **** that was 500 and oz but i was feeling a lil jewish and didnt get that stuff.....
Old 08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah.. deff talk about it on the internet
Old 08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
the **** i bought was 450 an oz 225 a 1/2....he had sum other **** that was 500 and oz but i was feeling a lil jewish and didnt get that stuff.....
ouch son .....I just got stuff from humblt $300 a z & my god it was stinky I would have said the stuff we grew on the east was just as good till I tried this **** !!!! BAnGN ....wait till labor day BOY!!!!!!! your gonna come down to Bmore no matter what right???
Old 08-07-2006, 04:20 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah.. deff talk about it on the internet
look @ my sig ***** if your scared of that then ....you must **** your pants when you see a cop in public ...*****
Old 08-07-2006, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
ahahahahaha he called you a gook
You know, even that made me laugh my guts out! Hahahaha!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BLADE919.B-MORE
look @ my sig ***** if your scared of that then ....you must **** your pants when you see a cop in public ...*****
hey ***, nice christ air! ya fvckin squid.. keep your mouth shut, it's obvious u're the guy who likes to think u're hot **** cuz u smoke.. guess what.. the cool thing is to keep it quiet
Old 08-07-2006, 04:23 PM

hey ***, nice christ air! ya fvckin squid.. keep your mouth shut, it's obvious u're the guy who likes to think u're hot **** cuz u smoke.. guess what.. the cool thing is to keep it quiet
Oh ****... Dude,...Take it easy, man.... We're all friends here! At least I'm saying that Johnny Bmore is really good people.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:25 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Oh ****... Dude,...Take it easy, man.... We're all friends here!
haha, i'm still in a good mood.. but he called me ***** like 4 times.. he's not nearly as gangster as he thinks
Old 08-07-2006, 04:29 PM

haha, i'm still in a good mood.. but he called me ***** like 4 times.. he's not nearly as gangster as he thinks
Hahaha...dude, every time he posts up in one of my threads he ends his post callin me ***** or somethin! He is jokin around... Johnny isn't easily stirred up or agitated, so I'm sure it was in casual jest!

Alright you dirty potheads, GAME ON... or whatever you guys do (I don't cheat on my malt liquor, so I don't know...lol)
Old 08-07-2006, 05:21 PM

we pst up bout drnking an running from the cops, peple have posted pics of there ****......do u really think the cops are guna track us down...quit being such a vagina...crotch

no john i wont be at bmore cus im goin to az in 7 days for college
Old 08-07-2006, 05:24 PM
B.T.M.

and to kick antiqued and picked on
Old 08-07-2006, 06:54 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

450 for a ounce??
225 a half ounce????

thats shady
Old 08-07-2006, 07:32 PM
"Back on the Block"

thats funny ...atleast I said myself .. every time I post on stunt usa ....lol check my bio under the pick ....it says the hole story ...... & yes sorry you dont like tank stands .... but I havent made a new avi in like two years now ....lol maybe more ....... but on anouther note the stunts on your avi are the gangsta ***** how do you do that????
Old 08-07-2006, 07:35 PM
B.T.M.

cuz shugga made me change mine..
did u break your arm doing a christ air?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:46 PM
"Back on the Block"

cuz shugga made me change mine..
did u break your arm doing a christ air?
nah some other dumb **** ...... slipd up on the streets ...tankslapers are a b!tch ........ but have you ever come of a tankstand before ?...thats never fun lol.... feels like you jumpd out of a secend story window that was on the move ....lol Im glad that never happns

think how beat up we all would be if you F@ckd up acros like you highside circles or loopd whoolies ....lol I guess thats why most peeps dont do um ....all or nothn kinda trick ...... only for the real playas ....lol
Old 08-07-2006, 07:47 PM
B.T.M.

or cuz i don't wear tights and prance around like a balarina.. or cuz i'm chunky n far too lazy to move that much