StuntShine Streets

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 01:14 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point
StuntShine Streets

i am tryin to organize a nasty street ride sometime in late august, basically i talked to tice and he is gonna help me film, i want to make a short 10 minute film called the "stuntshine streets" that i can post on the internet for everyone to watch for free, i will host it on my site. i wanna get everyone to ride at the same time for a few hours from 2 or more cameras and that should easily make for enough footage for a 10 minute film. the main goal of the film is to shut up all the haters out there that think what everyones doin down here in FL is only in lots, and that no one rides the streets, i know the riders here in FL have the potential to murder the streets like never before. i will post a date as soon as i have one i think the ride will be in Ft lauderdale, if you are interested just pm i will get everyones contact and keep them posted. youve all seen servin the streets "featuring california's finest" but ask yourself, have the streets really been served? OH AND IF ANYONE HAS A GULWING OR ANY CRUISER THAT I COULD FILM ON THE BACK OF THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-18-2006, 01:22 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: StuntShine Streets

they got 3 wheeler carts down there. me and jonny got one for 50 bucks for 3 hours. 40mph tops we took it on 95 when it was backed up from a crash and passed about 5 fhps.. meachum has that on film...
Old 07-18-2006, 01:54 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

BWAAAAA!!!! james almost ran me and mech. over doing a spreader hahahaha good times
Old 07-18-2006, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by StuntinFoolzJ
they got 3 wheeler carts down there. me and jonny got one for 50 bucks for 3 hours. 40mph tops we took it on 95 when it was backed up from a crash and passed about 5 fhps.. meachum has that on film...

do you know the name of the place so i could contact them
Old 07-18-2006, 02:51 PM

JOE VANCE is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah its called why dont you step on my feet some more i'm glad your doing your thing **** if i can help let me know but don't you live in tampa i think i have the street stuff covered look for the dvd
Old 07-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

kinda defeats the purpose of the stuntshine state.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:05 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

+1

I'll call a bail bondsman
Old 07-18-2006, 03:09 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by JOE VANCE
yeah its called why dont you step on my feet some more i'm glad your doing your thing **** if i can help let me know but don't you live in tampa i think i have the street stuff covered look for the dvd
Danny has a deep following in O-Town but who will own the footage to StreetDrama 06??? Will the locals stay true to an old friend and fellow rider Joe Vance??? Or will they follow hopes and dreams to another Colbert Productions Presents: "Wheelies by Gary"????

Find out now on - "As the Thread Turns"
Old 07-18-2006, 03:12 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

i am gonna do the new street video...........screw everyone.........every man for himself and i gonna get mine done first and name it the Gary Show and some other dudes that got in the way of the camera, mostly just T-NECK casue hes a camera hog
Old 07-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazen
Will the locals stay true to an old friend and fellow rider Joe Vance???
that is what needs to happen.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:14 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

man thats cold

but not as cold as DEQUISA
Old 07-18-2006, 03:18 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

u 2 should collaborate.. since hes making this clip as a free thing, and wont be making dvd's with the streets in them (as i understood it). Maybe he wont mind giving u all the street footage for your dvd???
Old 07-18-2006, 03:27 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Guiding light?
Old 07-18-2006, 03:28 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DEBO
Guiding light?
The Young and the Restless
Old 07-18-2006, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by paragus
u 2 should collaborate.. since hes making this clip as a free thing, and wont be making dvd's with the streets in them (as i understood it). Maybe he wont mind giving u all the street footage for your dvd???

Yeah sure ... I have been ridding with you guys and killin the streets myself. I have put out over 10 small video giving light to each and every rider over here before people even new our names .I love that Gary is blowing up but there more the just 10 riders in Florida I realize I’m moving slower then most but I only have one year filming and editing and have learned everthing by my self .every one knows I have put in my dues.

i'm sure there's room for every to do there thing but i don't want to make the same dvd as some one else .seems lame to me

Last edited by JOE VANCE; 07-18-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:33 PM

first off, SCREW TODD COLBERT, im no longer have anything to do with that scumbag, and secondly im not here to step on anyone toes i havent heard anything about a video and besides, me going out with a bunch of the dudes for one day for a couple hours just to make a clip on the internet should never effect someones entire movie, it takes alot more to make a movie then it does to make a little street clip on the internet, i thought people would like to see it so i though it would be a good idea, if anyone wants to hate on me for it fine i dont really care, either way i know i can at least count on bill d gary willie tneck hurricane colt tony prez phil +more and with them i know itll be sick as ****, i cant even believe that this idea spawned some hating, never saw it coming, and yes paragus is right, im not putting any street riding out there on the market where sponsors and things like that can see, this clip is only for the true fans that wanna see some street, guess you can never make everybody happy
Old 07-18-2006, 03:43 PM

Yeah sure ... I have been ridding with you guys and killin the streets myself. I have put out over 10 small video giving light to each and every rider over here before people even new our names .I love that Gary is blowing up but there more the just 10 riders in Florida I realize I’m moving slower then most but I only have one year filming and editing and have learned everthing by my self .every one knows I have put in my dues.

i'm sure there's room for every to do there thing but i don't want to make the same dvd as some one else .seems lame to me
dude i got nothing against you and i know you have the respect of a lot of people but the reality of the situation is while you are semi new to this video thing i started teaching myself how to do it over 7 years ago in my parents basement makin videos of me and my buddies skating, now 7 years later i have really developed my skills and now there are things i have wanted to do for a long time like this street clip and now im in a position to do it so i am, im not looking to smash anyone, just do my own thing and stop havin people bash me for it, anyone that know me knows i never talk **** on anyone. gary is a star and anyone who wants to disagree with that clearly has never seen him ride, number one i am a fan and a fan of gary, i feel honored to have the opportunies i have now to be able tto work with him, the kid deserves everything he has coming to him along with many others and just because now hes getting some attention from me or anyone else doesent mean that all the kids that have been filming him in the past should start getting jelous, cant we all just get along. I personally think its rediculous that while people like kane are getting sponsorships, tv coverage, magazine covers etc, people like gary with the new generation of talent are getting no spot light. The problem right now with this sport is the people that are in the spot light are not even the ones with the most skills, people like gary, chin, mana, apex, edub should be the ones making good careers of this sport, not people that just get a good cameraman and wear alot of pink.

Last edited by JUST_PRODUCING; 07-18-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:52 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

let me try to clear up what i meant...
hes makin a internet clip not a dvd... What i was tryin to say by 'you two should collaberate' was.. hypothetically.. this sweet street session gets set up. Then there are multiple cams getting multiple shots. He makes his 10min internet clip. Then he sends u his tapes (if he was down with that). then for your dvd u got mutiple angles of shots, of a sweet street session. problem solved, everyone is happy?

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
cant we all just get along
no!
Old 07-18-2006, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
dude i got nothing against you and i know you have the respect of a lot of people but the reality of the situation is while you are semi new to this video thing i started teaching myself how to do it over 7 years ago in my parents basement makin videos of me and my buddies skating, now 7 years later i have really developed my skills and now there are things i have wanted to do for a long time like this street clip and now im in a position to do it so i am, im not looking to smash anyone, just do my own thing and stop havin people bash me for it, anyone that know me knows i never talk **** on anyone. gary is a star and anyone who wants to disagree with that clearly has never seen him ride, number one i am a fan and a fan of gary, i feel honored to have the opportunies i have now to be able tto work with him, the kid deserves everything he has coming to him along with many others and just because now hes getting some attention from me or anyone else doesent mean that all the kids that have been filming him in the past should start getting jelous, cant we all just get along. I personally think its rediculous that while people like kane are getting sponsorships, tv coverage, magazine covers etc, people like gary with the new generation of talent are getting no spot light. The problem right now with this sport is the people that are in the spot light are not even the ones with the most skills, people like gary, chin, mana, apex, edub should be the ones making good careers of this sport, not people that just get a good cameraman and wear alot of pink.

Your right, it’s not going to affect me or stop me. I guess seeing the street ride pissed me off considering I have been telling every one I’m doing a part two to the one I just put out seems like the same ideal I’m going with. I’m not so sure I can count on my friend there’s so much drama I guess loyalty means nothing you know like I know it takes a wile to do a DVD all I’m saying is I don’t want to do the same thing as you or reshow all the same riders doing the same thing on the same streets .I guess I’ll go hook up with kelm………
and the kids that have been filming him is what let you know he was out there doing his thing .I don't just film him to make a name for my self, I am actually a friend of his who has know him from when he was on a zuma with a scape bar . I think he does deserve all he is getting and more so does *****, and every one else you named, not to leave out countless others that are out there killin it as well……
Old 07-18-2006, 03:55 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

are we each gettin 2 "get out of jail free cards" this day!!!!?????

lol

Quick Reply: StuntShine Streets