willie is an asshole

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 01:46 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
willie is an *******

willie is such an *******, tonight i think that i am pretty sure taht he almost cut me off in the cirlce pit, im not quite sure but if he really did it on purpose i am pissed that he thinks that he is a super star and is better than me cause he can do ralph loiuse circles and i can not.......soorrry but this must all end an i can not take it anymore, what ever happened to taking your turn? huh power willie????????????????????????????????
Old 03-24-2006, 02:26 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: willie is an *******

Originally Posted by unknownrider
willie is such an *******, tonight i think that i am pretty sure taht he almost cut me off in the cirlce pit, im not quite sure but if he really did it on purpose i am pissed that he thinks that he is a super star and is better than me cause he can do ralph loiuse circles and i can not.......soorrry but this must all end an i can not take it anymore, what ever happened to taking your turn? huh power willie????????????????????????????????

did i go out of rotation? if so then *** you i have your 3,000 camera what now
Old 03-24-2006, 02:52 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

lemme sell it, im
Old 03-24-2006, 04:49 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

[QUOTE=suicidl]did i go out of rotation? if so then *** you i have your 3,000 camera what now [/QUOTE

wait sorry about that willie, after reviewing the footage it was clearly t-neck that was cutting me off and snakeing me.............sorry about the confusion fols, feel free to continue with your everyday lives...................
Old 03-24-2006, 04:51 PM

OneUpMoto is an unknown quantity at this point

where are you at?
Old 03-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

[QUOTE=unknownrider]
Originally Posted by suicidl
did i go out of rotation? if so then *** you i have your 3,000 camera what now [/QUOTE

wait sorry about that willie, after reviewing the footage it was clearly t-neck that was cutting me off and snakeing me.............sorry about the confusion fols, feel free to continue with your everyday lives...................

well then if thats the case, eat a ****...im gonna put my ***** on your footy tonight
Old 03-25-2006, 12:18 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

[QUOTE=T-NECK]
Originally Posted by unknownrider

well then if thats the case, eat a ****...im gonna put my ***** on your footy tonight

hahaha you can't do ****, im in mn tonight so eat a fatty...........