Burn 2 DVD update

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 04:08 AM

GQ007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Burn 2 DVD update

BURN FILMS PUTTING THE WEST COAST ON THE MAP!!! DAM IT

We just got back from Vegas wrapping up final scenes of Burn 2. The past 2 days in Vegas was off da hook with stunts, stunts and more stuntn. The vegas scene features riders like Kane, New Mexicos Ernie & Manny(Team OuterMost), and Phil(Sac Nuts) just to name a few.

The long awaited Burn On The West Coast 2 will be available December 2004. Once again we tear through the streets of LA with the sickest riders and the hottest chicks "West Coast Style". Burn 2 features Warren James & J Beats(Famouse riders and from the Ruff Ryders), Kavi, A look into Racing 905, Game(Ruff Ryders)Sick *** never seen b4 T-rex action!!!, Doug Parsons(Gravity Games silver Medalist), Wess Burr(Freestlye Motorcross rider), Brain Steeves(U.S Stunt Riders), Lil Ryan(Racing 905), Bulo(Ruff Ryders), Tons of Cops, Tons of tickets, LA County bike nights and much much more.

We also go back to Rosarito Beach, Mexico for another round of stuntn baja style and getting wasted. Burn Films is the original team that brings you the biker partys in Mexico(MOTO FEST). See the hottest wet t-shirt contests and Doug Parsons and friends jump over me and the Mariachi Band. Funny funny ish yall. I think Burn 2 is going to be a classic and blows Burn 1 out the water.

Check out our video review for Burn 1 in this months issue of Cycle Dreams magazine. Page 54

If you dont have Burn 1 check out our promo at burnfilms.com. Burn 1 has the sickist sport bike jump caught on tape along with superman wheelies in sandles, shorts and tank top @ 70 MPH on the freeway. WOW!

COMMING 05 !!!!!!!!
Burn Films has been in the works for 2 years producing the West Coast Ruff Ryder DVD. Features sick *** air shots, sick *** stunts, tons of cops, and a massive freeway shut down. Ever seen circles in the middle of the freeway in broad day light? Ever seen 2,000 riders mash thorough the streets of LA? With the latest music and cameo's from Jin, Jadakiss, and Styles P, the Ruff Ryders West Coast DVD is going to be one to remember.

DJ GQ
Burn Films

Burn 2 PROMO COMMING SOON!!!

Ill leave you with a pic from Burn 2
Old 11-08-2004, 03:24 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Burn 2 DVD update

Originally Posted by GQ007
BURN FILMS PUTTING THE WEST COAST ON THE MAP!!! DAM IT

We just got back from Vegas wrapping up final scenes of Burn 2. The past 2 days in Vegas was off da hook with stunts, stunts and more stuntn. The vegas scene features riders like Kane, New Mexicos Ernie & Manny(Team OuterMost), and Phil(Sac Nuts) just to name a few.

The long awaited Burn On The West Coast 2 will be available December 2004. Once again we tear through the streets of LA with the sickest riders and the hottest chicks "West Coast Style". Burn 2 features Warren James & J Beats(Famouse riders and from the Ruff Ryders), Kavi, A look into Racing 905, Game(Ruff Ryders)Sick *** never seen b4 T-rex action!!!, Doug Parsons(Gravity Games silver Medalist), Wess Burr(Freestlye Motorcross rider), Brain Steeves(U.S Stunt Riders), Lil Ryan(Racing 905), Bulo(Ruff Ryders), Tons of Cops, Tons of tickets, LA County bike nights and much much more.

We also go back to Rosarito Beach, Mexico for another round of stuntn baja style and getting wasted. Burn Films is the original team that brings you the biker partys in Mexico(MOTO FEST). See the hottest wet t-shirt contests and Doug Parsons and friends jump over me and the Mariachi Band. Funny funny ish yall. I think Burn 2 is going to be a classic and blows Burn 1 out the water.

Check out our video review for Burn 1 in this months issue of Cycle Dreams magazine. Page 54

If you dont have Burn 1 check out our promo at burnfilms.com. Burn 1 has the sickist sport bike jump caught on tape along with superman wheelies in sandles, shorts and tank top @ 70 MPH on the freeway. WOW!

COMMING 05 !!!!!!!!
Burn Films has been in the works for 2 years producing the West Coast Ruff Ryder DVD. Features sick *** air shots, sick *** stunts, tons of cops, and a massive freeway shut down. Ever seen circles in the middle of the freeway in broad day light? Ever seen 2,000 riders mash thorough the streets of LA? With the latest music and cameo's from Jin, Jadakiss, and Styles P, the Ruff Ryders West Coast DVD is going to be one to remember.

DJ GQ
Burn Films

Burn 2 PROMO COMMING SOON!!!

When is the Preview?? 1st week or 2nd week of Dec. Me & Edub are Rolling up to the Los Angeles one! We are suppose to be in Florida for a few days around the 3rd of Dec. to run some personal errands, But I could try to schedule Florida for an earlier Day if its the same weekend.

I wish you could have been in Vegas for a few more days with Phill(Sacnuts), Kane(Kaneone), Ernie & Myself. It was a lot of Fun riding, with some Awesome Scenic View Backgrounds for footage in some rural areas!!! It was Fun.

Manny
Old 11-08-2004, 11:55 AM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you get this all done N time with no holdups, I want to cop this.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manny
I wish you could have been in Vegas for a few more days with Phill(Sacnuts), Kane(Kaneone), Ernie & Myself. It was a lot of Fun riding, with some Awesome Scenic View Backgrounds for footage in some rural areas!!! It was Fun.

Manny

GQ did stay an extra day its you guys who left early. you missed out on a wicked good practice session. even the trix starz showed up to play.

kane
Old 11-09-2004, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
GQ did stay an extra day its you guys who left early. you missed out on a wicked good practice session. even the trix starz showed up to play.

kane

We always miss out on the action!!!
You know were we are from, But, WE AIN'T NO OKIES.

Got to love Pink!!!

Manny
Old 11-23-2004, 08:17 AM

GQ007 is an unknown quantity at this point

When is the Preview?? 1st week or 2nd week of Dec. Me & Edub are Rolling up to the Los Angeles one! We are suppose to be in Florida for a few days around the 3rd of Dec. to run some personal errands, But I could try to schedule Florida for an earlier Day if its the same weekend.

Manny

First week. December 4, 2004. log onto bikenightout.com for more info.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:35 PM

Edub & I will be there!!!

Manny
Old 11-23-2004, 04:05 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Edub & I will be there!!!

Manny
cant miss this one

cali here we come
Old 11-23-2004, 08:31 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there. is there gonna be any stuntery out front of the theatre?
Old 11-23-2004, 09:01 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
I'll be there. is there gonna be any stuntery out front of the theatre?

you know they're in for some stuntery if we all show up!!!

wether they like it or not..

kane
Old 11-24-2004, 12:05 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
you know they're in for some stuntery if we all show up!!!

wether they like it or not..

kane
ohhhhh my favorite kind of stunting
Old 11-30-2004, 10:42 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

We always miss out on the action!!!
You know were we are from, But, WE AIN'T NO OKIES.

Got to love Pink!!!

Manny
OHH am I reading between the lines too much.
Sounds like drama.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:25 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz
OHH am I reading between the lines too much.
Sounds like drama.
lol..... whats up with all this nonsense and tomfoolery.... surely you must be joking....

Last edited by J-Hook; 11-30-2004 at 12:26 PM. Reason: tomfoolery was spelled (spelt) wrong dammit!!!
Old 12-28-2004, 01:55 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point

After seeing one...i cant wait for two.
Old 12-28-2004, 02:26 AM

BannedInMexico is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GQ007
Wheres the pic?