for the new guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 01:10 AM

01CbR929RR is an unknown quantity at this point
for the new guy

keep it up guys... here are a few lame-o videos fo you guys... for the super cool stunnas that DONT wanna see crap dont waste your time clickin on these links.... if ya just wanna take a trip down memory lane and see where you used to be click away.. i just wish the camera we had was better and we had more footage

http://armitage.crinkle.net/~mystik/wheelie1.MOV
http://armitage.crinkle.net/~mystik/wheelie2.MOV
http://armitage.crinkle.net/~mystik/wheelie3.MOV

they are .mov's so you do need quicktime to play them... right click save as.. better to open them in the quicktime player than internet explorer because with the quicktime player you can fullscreen it
Old 10-19-2004, 01:35 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: for the new guy

Originally Posted by 01CbR929RR
here are a few lame-o videos fo you guys...
wow...u wernt kidding ...

i look at it this way tho....
you have to start somewhere.

keep on praticing...and someday ull be the #1 stunna

good luck!
Old 10-19-2004, 09:50 AM

hey, i tried warnin ya ! ive gotten a little bit better since then but the bike is now totaled so we'll have to see about gettin another one next year
Old 10-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

By the sounds of it you're powering them up. Have you tried clutching them at all? Don't sweat not being good dude. I was at the same spot you are in that vid for a good month. But I was still stoked to be doin "wheelies". It just takes practice man. Give clutching a try and keep workin at it. Looks like you've got a good place to practice! Hope you get a new bike soon. Good luck and be safe!
Old 10-19-2004, 03:53 PM

crowe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 01CbR929RR
hey, i tried warnin ya ! ive gotten a little bit better since then but the bike is now totaled so we'll have to see about gettin another one next year
what happened to your bike bro?
Old 10-20-2004, 01:03 AM

was out practicing at that spot 1 night when all of a sudden i head that wonderful sound of a clutch lettin out. i look up to see 2 bikes up on 1 riding down the hill.... it was a couple of guys that use the same spot to practice... these guys were badass (in my eyes). highchairs, sitdowns, standups... never seen any of those tricks in person. ne who, we got to talkin and they were givin me some advice... time goes on and i finally get to the point where i shifted into 2nd gear and kept it up... i pulled one up and my front tired was maybe 2 feet off the ground..next thing i know sky-ground-sky-ground.... i guess what happened was my rear tire blew out which caused the whole thing. im a lucky bastard cuz my grandmother had just baught me a riding jacket and that was my first night wearing it... also i had planned to wear sweatpants that day but decided against it cuz we were goin on a 9/11 firefighter run so i threw on the jeans... walked away from it with a broken knuckle and some road rash... scared the **** outta me because just before that we were cruisin at about 120mph on our way up there. that spot is real sweet... its an industrial park away from everything. when i had my car we used to race up there all the time... real wide with an alright incline...
Old 10-20-2004, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
By the sounds of it you're powering them up. Have you tried clutching them at all? Don't sweat not being good dude. I was at the same spot you are in that vid for a good month. But I was still stoked to be doin "wheelies". It just takes practice man. Give clutching a try and keep workin at it. Looks like you've got a good place to practice! Hope you get a new bike soon. Good luck and be safe!
yea, i was powering them up... i was makin much faster progress with powering up than with clutchin it up, but i ad just started tinkering with clutchin em up... what sucks *** is that i have no one to practice with... kinda boring when its only me, no motivation