dan gates can only hope to improve
Re: this is a real fight

is it just me or does that link only go to some **** site
Old 07-27-2004, 06:05 PM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dan gates
is it just me or does that link only go to some **** site
Yeah, but he did say that the owner that backed Kimbo up was a **** site owner. Anyways, there it is. All you fools who said you know someone who knows someone that can kick holes in metal barrels bare-footed can call them up and put their money where there mouth is. Just make sure its video taped and posted on Stuntlife.com, so we could watched them get str-8 murdered.

"G"
SIC Riders
Old 07-27-2004, 09:01 PM

kAst is an unknown quantity at this point

IF YOU KNOW ANY NON-PRO WHO IS WILLING TO WAGER 5-10GS TO GO UP AGAINST KIMBO, EMAIL HIS MANAGER AT KIMBOSLICE@HOTMIAL.COM AND HAVE A VIDEO CAMRA SO WE CAN SEE U GET YOUR *** KICKED
Old 07-28-2004, 12:03 AM

Munke is an unknown quantity at this point

the first rule of fight club is dont talk about fight club. lol that shiot was tight
Old 07-28-2004, 04:59 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxrtigger
It's easy to become a star in US if you have talent for something. I live in a country that went through war (our neighbours are Serbia (I can see it from my balcony) and Bosnia). 10 years I lived as a fugitive. My city (Vukovar) was destroyed to the grounds, and what is the hope for success in these conditions. 15 yr old kids acctually were in war here. You don't know how many of my friends don't have father/mother/brother/sister cuz they were killed/masacered/butchered in war. I tell you there are crazy people out here who don't know for fear. And the most dangerous person is the one without fear, thrust me.

Hell no, I wont thrust you. J/K! HAHA. You are right about the people in your country and the no fear. But you do need to realize that those two probably have no fear too. I am 100% positive the guy who won has been to prison once or twice and would be willing to fight anyone for money or no money. Well I don't want to babble, but one fact that everyone should consider is that street fighting and ring/cage fighting are two totally different worlds. That debate could go for ever.................

"G"
SIC Riders
The one who got beaten was telling the other one to stop like 3-4 times. He was scared.

All I wanted to say is that someone with any martial arts skills could play with those two. I saw bigger men falling down from just one high kick in the head.

And yes, this debate could go on forever so I'll just shut up.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by bruno_z
The one who got beaten was telling the other one to stop like 3-4 times. He was scared.

All I wanted to say is that someone with any martial arts skills could play with those two. I saw bigger men falling down from just one high kick in the head.

And yes, this debate could go on forever so I'll just shut up.
I'm glad you agree on the debate thing. Now, next step is to see if those martial arts guys you know have 10 g's so we can all see them play with that "scary" black guy. They have nothing to lose and 10 g's to gain. If they can play with him, then they could win too. RIGHT?

I love it when OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!!!

"G"
SIC Riders
760-583-9165
Old 07-28-2004, 06:13 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

It's funny how you don't understand that 10g's here is "fairytale". Average month salary here is around 500$ man. So if you earn 500$ a month and work hard for it, you would for shure try and collect 10 000$ + the trip expenses to USA to fight some black dude???? Yeah right.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:41 PM

He will go to you. Just email him. See what he says.

"G"
SIC Riders
Old 07-29-2004, 12:29 AM

KrazyKris750 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen the fight between the 2black dudes before so I have no comment except that the guy in the white trunks is hardcore .
But like Ryan said...I really would like to see that little bitch who sucker punched the other guy and think he's the ****
The only people who sucker punch like that are pussies...sorry...that clip really got me mad
Old 07-29-2004, 06:09 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Hey...the sucker puncher could fight kimbo!! I'd pay to see that fight.
Old 07-29-2004, 07:56 AM

slimgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Bird dug in that boys ***
Old 07-29-2004, 08:07 PM

dan gates can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
Hey...the sucker puncher could fight kimbo!! I'd pay to see that fight.
are you talkin about the one that was talkin about how crazy he is while he was kickin the kid while he was down?
Old 07-29-2004, 10:45 PM

rx706 is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN!! that nukka's face was fugged up!! lol
Old 07-30-2004, 03:26 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

That shiet almost as good as them bare knuckle muay thai fights.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

that was gross
Old 08-05-2004, 07:23 PM

hey guys found some more info on the fighter here is a interview

Backed by the owner of a popular Miami based **** website, Kimbo earned his first 10 thousand dollar purse when he knocked out that same opponent in a rematch. The bout took but a mere 10 seconds. Not taking any chances, Kimbo pounced on his opponent 5 times after he was out cold.

Kimbo is well aware that underground fighting is illegal but he cannot help it. He can't earn a decent living through legit means because of his prison track record. If you were a big bad *** in his situation and someone came up to you and said, "I know someone who will fight you for 10 grand heads up", you might consider it also.

Kimbo is now considering turning pro through the advice of his cousin, Emmanuel Augustus, and local boxing trainers in Miami. Once he turns pro, he will leave his underground fighting days behind. As he contemplates the countless possibilities, Kimbo will continue to fight in underground battles to provide for himself and his disabled mother. As Kimbo so eloquently put it, "That's how a ***** eat."

1. Kimbo are you a boxing fan? If so, who are your favorite fighters now and of all-time?

Yes, I’m a boxing fan. I watch it from time to time. My all-time favorites are Joe Frazier and Mike Tyson.

2. You are a big guy, exactly how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I’m roughly 6’3, 240 pounds.

3. Have you ever lost a fight underground? What is your record if you know?

I’ve lost my share in the pen. I don’t keep track but I’ve won much more than I’ve lost. Since I was released almost one year ago, I’ve gone 9-1. My only loss was to a punk that brought mace to the dance. I was kicking his *** and he used the mace as I went in for the kill. I accept the loss. I’m a man. Before the fight we said no weapons but we didn’t say no mace. He regretted doing that. I knocked him out within ten seconds in our rematch and pounded on him five more times for insurance. He lost all his front teeth but we’re good friends now. It’s about respect.

4. What tools do you posess and what tools are you working on that you think will make you a professional threat?
I’ve got a powerful left hook and a lot of intensity. The intensity comes from the anger within. The establishment took ten years of my life and now I’m gonna take it back.

5. Are you in training right now to polish your boxing skills and if so how is that going?

I recently started training at a local gym here in Miami. I’m working on my conditioning and defense. I feel I done created a great offense from my days in the pen. That was Education 101.

6. Can you make noise in the heavyweight division? How long will it take?

That’s what my trainers think. They say the division is open and I might as well take a crack at it. We’ll see what happens. I’ll probably only need about ten pro fights before I’m ready to knock all them fools out.

7. Can you tell us about your time spent incarcerated and if that would pose a problem getting you licensed in any state professionally?

I was incarcerated for some bullshit I didn’t do. Let’s leave it at that. I hope my past don’t come back to haunt me. This ***** gotta keep eatin.

8. Alot of people who will watch the tape of one of your fights will say you are an ultimate fighter not a boxer and that your a freak show not worth our time, what would you like to say to them?

I am a freak and that’s why people should pay to see me. I don’t box and do that pansy boy ****. I like to run this like Iron Mike.

9. Are there any plans for you to fight professionaly against a specific opponent any time soon?

We’re working on getting me licensed here in Miami. I might turn pro within a few months.

10. Do you want to be a champion or a freak puncher just to make some money? How commited are you to becoming a complete boxer?

I’m 32 years old dawg. I gots to make the dough to support myself and my disabled moms. God bless her soul. I live to bleed for that woman. I want to go as far as my power will take me.

11. How long will it take you after turning pro to become a good slugger-boxer and become a championship level fighter?

I have a lot of respect for the game. I know many of these fighters have been putting in their work for years. But they ain’t never been in the pen as long as I have. I have skills you can’t learn on the outside. I feel I’ll be ready for anyone within ten fights.

12. What would you like to say to our readers and hopefully your future fans?

I’d like to thank everyone who has sent me emails. If you liked what you saw in that short clip, come out and support me when I turn pro. I’m ready to run this. I’m out.

Id like to thank Marcos Rivera for setting up this interview.>>
Old 08-05-2004, 07:28 PM

he hangs out with the www.inthevip.com dudes(Miami **** site) link NOT WORK SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.inthevip.com/main10.htm?id=nd5000 top of site(right) in thumbnails
Old 08-06-2004, 12:45 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

def some big *** dudes, ill agree
but like a few said...u have no idea who is out there...

ifought krav maga for two years and seen some sick ****...some people r trained killers out there, those dudes were just bad asses, UFC style? no way...UFC fighters r trained in something, gratned they could b fighting whoever, who trains in a different field of martial arts...

get a ufc fighting vid, not the new school ****, cause its gay...they use gloves, pads, got alot of rules

get an old school video of UFC back in the day...
ull c some sick ****, and ull c why some people say those dudes wouldnt stand a chance against certain people out there

my .02