this is a real fight

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 10:30 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: this is a real fight

Okay am I missing something here ?? There werent any sucker punches in that clip...Or at least I didnt see any.. That shiat was just 2 big dudes squaring off and just giving her....That one dude is just plain scary...And as far as homeboy talkin shiat about knocking em both out..Well the internet is a pretty easy place to talk tuff...Its the real world you gotta worry about and that clip was pretty real world...

Cheers

SK

Originally Posted by sclevela
sukker punches suuuk

had it done to me a few times....and its funny i agree with the other guy who stated this...but most people who will only fight when there boyz are there and or will sukker punch u will never step up man to man......i aint claimin im the biggest tough guy around.....ive one a few and lost alot.......but i have never ****** resorted to sukker punchin someone.

tupac said it best......"u aint **** without yer homeboys"........listen to that song real close........its an ode to pussies everywhere
Old 07-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Okay am I missing something here ?? There werent any sucker punches in that clip..
No you're not missing anything. SOmeone asked me to post up a link from another fight with a cheap shot in it. They were probably referring to that.

Anyway I agree with cbo those guys were pretty fast.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:52 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

that guy in white shorts is fast for his size. I do kickboxing and fight alot and in my club there are few boys my size (im around 196-197 and 80-85 kg) that would kill those guys. It's all about knowledge. There's one kid 15 years old 65 kg (trains kikckboxing and tae-kwon-do) and I would bet money on him against any of these two. It's not all about size.
It's just like 16 yr old kids on stunt scene that come out of nowhere and show some nasty skills.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:59 AM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bruno_z
that guy in white shorts is fast for his size. I do kickboxing and fight alot and in my club there are few boys my size (im around 196-197 and 80-85 kg) that would kill those guys. It's all about knowledge. There's one kid 15 years old 65 kg (trains kikckboxing and tae-kwon-do) and I would bet money on him against any of these two. It's not all about size.
It's just like 16 yr old kids on stunt scene that come out of nowhere and show some nasty skills.
What are their names? Cuz if they could woop on the dude who won, then I will look for them in UFC or K1 next season. In fact, if any of you have time, come to San Diego and I will take you to T.J. where you could put your money where your mouth is. If its that easy then thousands of dollars$$$ can come to your hand in one night. It will be worth the trip............ IF YOU WIN!!! The fight was off the hinges!!
Old 07-25-2004, 10:21 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotcha, yeah I seen that clip as well...

Originally Posted by Dela
No you're not missing anything. SOmeone asked me to post up a link from another fight with a cheap shot in it. They were probably referring to that.

Anyway I agree with cbo those guys were pretty fast.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:47 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Ivan Romić, Milan Čehulić, Marko Galić..., they all fought in IKF, nothing like K1. The last one trained with Mirko Filipović - Cro Cop (he lived 20 miles from me until he became a star). I agree that those guys on the vid are big and scary. The one who won knows something about box(was pretty accurate), but the other one was just swinging to hit on blind. But all of those punches were amateur, and well trained martial arts fighter could play with those two. Don't flame any more on me cuz I don't give aa **** if you believe or not.

"I'll be watching them in K1 next seasson?"

It's easy to become a star in US if you have talent for something. I live in a country that went through war (our neighbours are Serbia (I can see it from my balcony) and Bosnia). 10 years I lived as a fugitive. My city (Vukovar) was destroyed to the grounds, and what is the hope for success in these conditions. 15 yr old kids acctually were in war here. You don't know how many of my friends don't have father/mother/brother/sister cuz they were killed/masacered/butchered in war. I tell you there are crazy people out here who don't know for fear. And the most dangerous person is the one without fear, thrust me.

Went off topic, and this post wasn't ment to offend someone. If it did I apologize, just sayin' the facts to clear things up for you.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:52 PM
TMT

TMT is an unknown quantity at this point

that looked like it hurt a little
Old 07-26-2004, 12:26 PM

It's easy to become a star in US if you have talent for something. I live in a country that went through war (our neighbours are Serbia (I can see it from my balcony) and Bosnia). 10 years I lived as a fugitive. My city (Vukovar) was destroyed to the grounds, and what is the hope for success in these conditions. 15 yr old kids acctually were in war here. You don't know how many of my friends don't have father/mother/brother/sister cuz they were killed/masacered/butchered in war. I tell you there are crazy people out here who don't know for fear. And the most dangerous person is the one without fear, thrust me.

Hell no, I wont thrust you. J/K! HAHA. You are right about the people in your country and the no fear. But you do need to realize that those two probably have no fear too. I am 100% positive the guy who won has been to prison once or twice and would be willing to fight anyone for money or no money. Well I don't want to babble, but one fact that everyone should consider is that street fighting and ring/cage fighting are two totally different worlds. That debate could go for ever.................

"G"
SIC Riders
Old 07-26-2004, 01:01 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

mike tyson would knock them both out
Old 07-26-2004, 01:42 PM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dela
Hope this workssss

Marcus KO
thats just plain fu*ked up right there
Old 07-26-2004, 03:50 PM

kAst is an unknown quantity at this point

my boss told me that he seen the video on a site and they where fighting for $5000 he has a web site and if u want to fight him u just put the $$$ down and u have a fight there from FL. ill try to fined out the web site
Old 07-26-2004, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by kAst
my boss told me that he seen the video on a site and they where fighting for $5000 he has a web site and if u want to fight him u just put the $$$ down and u have a fight there from FL. ill try to fined out the web site
Yeah, do that. I thought they said they were fighting for $500. Now for $5000, any of these fools talking that smack about they know this and that guy who fights like Bruce Lee could go get their guy and take their happy *** to Florida, so I could watch another beating on Stuntlife.com HAHAHA!!! Now is the time to put your money where your mouth is, if KAST comes through with the info.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:46 PM

dan gates can only hope to improve

that was crazy. who would have the ***** to ref a fight like that
Old 07-26-2004, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by dan gates
that was crazy. who would have the ***** to ref a fight like that
I would be the guy with the camra
Old 07-26-2004, 08:08 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

i will pay money for someone to find that gay little ****** that sucker punched o'boy and post a vid of them kickin the living **** out of that *****! actin all tough like he justdid somethin.. that lil bitch needs to be handled "cuz" he was cryin in the begining, then he turned bas *** after that cheap shot!! man, thats irritating!~

Ronnie

Last edited by Ryan Cramer; 07-27-2004 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:21 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
Id like to see you say that to that big *** black guy that moves like a ****ing cat, u dont get quicker then that for that size. It would take alot to knock him out, U see the other guy tee off on him when he let him and that still didnt knock him out.

KNOCK IT OFF WITH UR TUFF GUY COMMENTS:

say it to that guys face then we will see how tuff you are
:YEAH - I gotta agree with CBO on this one, he took atleast two solid shots to the face, and it didnt even move him. That other guy was no small fry either, and the dude took two or three to the face, and wasnt even fazed. But I guess you never know until you try, action speaks louder than words....
Old 07-26-2004, 11:51 PM

armyofone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 3Fifty
:YEAH - I gotta agree with CBO on this one, he took atleast two solid shots to the face, and it didnt even move him. That other guy was no small fry either, and the dude took two or three to the face, and wasnt even fazed. But I guess you never know until you try, action speaks louder than words....

CBO and 3Fifty no tuff guy comments here I would'nt want to go ******* toe to toe with anyone of them not unless I had to. Just stating that I like seeing real fights like that it's not like watching HBO boxing. I will also state there is no doubt in my mind that he learned how to fight like that in prison looking at him and his bald head and chin hair I can't remember what style they call that but I know it's something to do with Haitian gangs. Anybody reading this post will know what I'm talking about correct me if I'm wrong no hard feelings.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:01 AM

PunaniGSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who can manage to blow up your grill, mess up your pretty face, take your money, and still get a hug from you after must be scary.

Look at this face im too pretty to fight. I dont fight, I kill people!!!

Nice Clip :YEAH
Old 07-27-2004, 01:41 PM

OK GUYS MY BOSS JUST CAME IN AND HERE U GO SO ALL U POEPLE THAT SAY U KNOW SOMEONE THAT WOULD KICK THIS GUYS *** PUT UP THE $5G

kimbo's got an actual story foudn this on another website forum.

Kimbo, cousin of Emmanuel Augustus, is a badass Miami enforcer who fights for purses of 3-5 gs on a regular basis. He'll put up his money up against yours to find out who is superior. He doesn't care if it's at your place of work or in your own backyard. If you're willing to put up the dough, he'll fight you for it. In the clip below he attempts to earn more green by going heads up against another stocky brawler named Byrd.

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/bas...media/kimbo.wmv

For those of you who don't know the full story behind that video, here goes.

Kimbo Slice (amazingly that's his last name) is an ex-con who did ten years of hard time but was finally released about 10 months ago. He fights in underground boxing matches from time to time winning purses that range from 3-10 thousand gs. This year alone, he's 9-1. His lone loss was suffered when his opponent used mace. Kimbo acknowledges the loss because he says, "I shoulda kicked his *** much faster and knocked the bitch out cold. And before the fight we said no weapons, but didn't say no mace."

Backed by the owner of a popular Miami based **** website, Kimbo earned his first 10 thousand dollar purse when he knocked out that same opponent in a rematch. The bout took but a mere 10 seconds. Not taking any chances, Kimbo pounced on his opponent 5 times after he was out cold.

Kimbo is well aware that underground fighting is illegal but he cannot help it. He can't earn a decent living through legit means because of his prison track record. If you were a big bad *** in his situation and someone came up to you and said, "I know someone who will fight you for 10 grand heads up", you might consider it also.

Kimbo is now considering turning pro through the advice of his cousin, Emmanuel Augustus, and local boxing trainers in Miami. Once he turns pro, he will leave his underground fighting days behind. As he contemplates the countless possibilities, Kimbo will continue to fight in underground battles to provide for himself and his disabled mother. As Kimbo so eloquently put it, "That's how a ***** eat."

If you know any non-pro who is willing to wager 5-10 gs to go up against kimbo, email his manager at kimboslice@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: this is a real fight