Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 10:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

and what's wrong with ripping on lvx??????
Old 06-06-2004, 10:36 PM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Sacs Are You An Actual Member Of Vmc Or Do You You Jus Wish You Were? Is That Your 1932 Gixxer? What Is Your Best Stunt On That Lead Sled?
No not a direct member, however I operate behind the scenes if you need to know. The lead sled? well its a 1990 1316cc dragster...but i'm sure none of you ever heard of anything beyond your POS trashed "gangsta" 600's... Actually, my best stunt is the 9 second quarter mile...yours?
Old 06-06-2004, 10:43 PM

somebody hook me up with a badge that says vmc police on it!!

i need a new avatar!!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:43 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

GO TO WWW.DRAGRACINGFAGGOT IF YOUR BEST STUNT IS THE QUARTER MILE...THIS IS STUNTLIFE....AND IM NOT THE BEST BUT AT LEAST I TRY TO STUNT R U SCARED.....

P.S. I KINDA FIGURED YOU WERENT A MEMBER SO QUIT GIVIN VMC A BAD NAME
Old 06-06-2004, 10:50 PM

ripping on our behind the scene's guy....very cool!!! you have an avatar of a stand up wheelie!!! that's nice.

stuntlife-drama
Old 06-06-2004, 10:56 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Back And Review Yur Threads When Sacs Wuz Gonna Kick Everyones *** And Changed His Avatar To Try To Look Tough...maybe You Should Watch Who You Have Repen YouR Group Cuz These Guys Who Dont Even Ride Are Makin You Look Bad Dude..

P.s. My Wheelies Are Garbage Thankz
Old 06-06-2004, 10:56 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DME TECH
No Disrespect To These Riders But I Just Seen This Video And Its A Discrace To The Stunt Industry. These Types Of Videos Make It Hard For Other Stunters Out There To Sell Theirs. Very Poor Editing The Riding Is Very Below Average Which Is Ok But These Guys Think Their The Next Starboys. The Song In The Video When Hes Singing Doesnt Even Match Up. Nothing In This Video Will Make You Want To Watch It Over Again. Worst Video To Ever Come Out And By Far The Worst Ever To Come Out Of The Midwest. Quad Footage On There Is Absolutely Disrespecting To The Audience. Ive Seen Girls Ride Quads Better Then This. Some Of Those Wheelie Bars On Them Bikes Look Like Train Tracks. Its Ok To Have Fun And Make A Video But Your Hurting It For All Of Us Who Actually Put Money And Quality In Ours. Im Not Here To Start Contraversy But This Is The Videos And Reviews Forum And This Is My Review. All The Footage Was Filmed In The Same Location And The So Called Funny Skits Were Absolutey Pointless. Please Find A New Profession. THE NAME OF THE GROUP IS CALLED VMC AND THE VIDEO IS TITLED LIABILTY RISK. IVE SEEN THESE GUYS COME ON HERE TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO CRITICISE LIKE THEIR SOMEBODY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A VIDEO OUT. IM NOT HATING ON ANYBODY I AM SIMPLY MAKING AN EVALUATION OF THE VIDEO AND WHAT I SEE FROM THESE GUYS. IM SURE PEOPLE MAY GET UPSET WITH ME FOR POSTING THIS AND IM NOT TRYING TO **** ANYONE OFF ITS JUST MY OPINION. WE HAVENT HAD A REAL REVIEW IN HERE IN AWHILE. EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE NICE AND NOT TELL THE TRUTH.

Miller
Haven't been on here in a few days, as we (VMC) were performing up at Road America, in Elkhart Lake Wisconsin for the AMA Superbike races. What were you doing over the weekend? Certainly nothing worthwhile I see. DME Tech, who are you. What do you know about stunting? Just what your little "gangsta" idol CBO tells you? You know, it is really funny how twits like yourself have nothing better than to come on here like Roger Ebert. You can give an opinion, but its obvious you just want to start drama with this.

How did that video "hurt" it for you? Last time I knew, you weren't even a member of DME. I see you ride a Triumph Daytona. Funny how the bike in your avatar isn't a Triumph Daytona. Fake.........thats what you are bro.

I am not claiming the trailer or the video for that matter to be the best out there, and want to make it clear that VMC doesn't think they are a superior team to anyone else, contrary to what DMEtech is trying to imply. This just all stems from a personal issue that DME has with us just cause we have ridden with, in the past, and included footage of former DME member Gimix. And the fact that you guys post like this just shows how little class your group actually has.

CBO- I truely had no problem with you up until this, man. Look in your get well soon thread, and you will see many responses from VMC members, including myself. If we had a problem w/ you, those posts wouldn't have happened. But I gotta admit, I have lost almost all respect for you now. But I still wish you the best, my little "gangsta" friend.
-Dan
Old 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM

very well said.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:10 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
I dont give a **** if you guys dont like me or not because when you guys started threads about me saying im bad for the sport I lost respect for you. I remember when I was in Fl and Nags was telling me Ryan S was talking **** about Joe Brown, and then he was talking **** to Drew Stone on one post bout how BSS was bad for the sport

Whatever you guys are just a bunch of jealous haters and now that this aint the vmc forum you guys can all gang up on me, now other opinions can be heard
whatever man, just fix your face its messed up lookin
Old 06-06-2004, 11:13 PM

your right...and i publicly appoligized to drew about that.....as far as joe brown.....he is his own person and i am my own.....he can ride the hell out of a bike, no doubt

we want this sport to become something some day...with sponsors involved.....you can't hate on that......wouldn't it suck if honda GAVE a team 5 bikes a year to stunt??? it isn't gonna happen with the "gangsta" attitude.....just not my style....it's yours......so take it and have fun
Old 06-06-2004, 11:14 PM

now you pissed off our editor.......he's been known to have sex with small dessert rodents.....
Old 06-06-2004, 11:16 PM

that's right.....it's a "joke"!!! folks, please remember that!!!

i honestly don't know how many good comments i personally have recieved from that vid....and dealerships keep reordering more and more from us, so obviously someobody likes it!
Old 06-06-2004, 11:16 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
somebody hook me up with a badge that says vmc police on it!!

i need a new avatar!!
i will send u one so you can change that flea flicker no hander

rumor has it that the show sucked
Old 06-06-2004, 11:17 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
ill work on that

heres what u guys can work on:

learning how to ride
grow a personality
take racism classes
move into a bigger town with a larger population
realize there are other riders out there not just squids like u

and more importantly fix that garbage *** video that you guys claimed to be so good,,,,,,its a joke
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i think u hit the nail on the head
Old 06-06-2004, 11:17 PM

how are you claiming racism here????
Old 06-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

ok ok, all BS aside. VMC, you guys have been coming off with this whole holier than thou attitude recently. I dont know if its because you guys are getting shows, and more people to sponser you guys or what. But I mean when I met you guys, I thought you was pretty cool peeps. I send IMs to certain members and never get resplies from them at all. Which is cool, no biggie. Do what you gotta do.

But you guys do seem to rag on anybody thats not down with the same mentality or what have you, as you guys. Most of you know me and have talked to me, and know for a fact that I aint and I dont come off like no gangsta tough guy. So you should know what Im saying now is real.

You guys can love me, hate, beat my ***, or have a behind the scene member come down and burn a cross in my front yard or whatever.... But I was at the AMA races this weekend. Missed the other days you performed, but caught the action today. I dont know what was goin on, but I might have got about a total of 2minutes of footage of you guys. I was not impressed at all. Neither was my girl, she said all you guys did was wheelies and burnouts. Which seem to be the only thing the crowd went crazy for(the burnouts)... I mean come on, you guys have the chance to show who knows how many people what stunting is all about. And what you guys did looked like a practice session. I think you guys should have pulled out some of the most top notch ****, and not just do mostly burnouts on pitrow..
And as far as the video goes, to me its not the worse, but mos def not the greatest either. But you guys did what you had to do, which is fine by me. First time video, cant expect every one to make a heavy hitter.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:20 PM

show sucked huh? i'm sure you were there watching.

jc----you don't know us AT ALL
Old 06-06-2004, 11:21 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

hes not kidding ether i hit that **** hard, not that i know any one any how, but who is this JC guy, i mean at least i have heard of CBO, nothing good, but i have heard of him
Old 06-06-2004, 11:23 PM

jprat-----lets see you do better!

the crowd loved our performance.....you feed off the crowd, you do what stunts they like, and they liked burnouts, so that's what we gave them! we had a blast!
Old 06-06-2004, 11:26 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Does **** get any more childish than this

Nuff Said!

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History