Small fiddy clip w/ cops and crashes

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 12:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point
Small fiddy clip w/ cops and crashes

Here is a small clip of us when we went out for an hour today. i got arrested on felony evasion just 3 hours after this had a good time nothing that awsome only watch if you are bored or have 2:15 seconds of your life to waste

Fiddy Clip Feb 22
Old 02-23-2004, 02:56 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Small fiddy clip w/ cops and crashes

T - whats up with the music - nice vid minus the music - u need to take a trip to kc soon.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:57 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

tenny, you really need to learn how to wheelie a fiddy

Is that a clutch or handbrake on the left side?
Old 02-23-2004, 03:07 AM
go **** yourself

t - nags cant wheelie a 50 either
Old 02-23-2004, 03:08 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by brian127
t - nags cant wheelie a 50 either
you kiddin' me?
Old 02-23-2004, 03:09 AM
go **** yourself

i never seen nno video
Old 02-23-2004, 03:10 AM
go **** yourself

just playn
Old 02-23-2004, 03:11 AM

you've probably never seen video of me riding anything... theres really no footage of me anywhere
Old 02-23-2004, 03:13 AM
go **** yourself

whats up with that yo - i havent
Old 02-23-2004, 03:14 AM

Too much damn drama down here... if you aint Kyle Woods, Gorka, Joe Brown, Tony D, etc... no one gives 2 ***** about filmin' ya

the only vid I have of myself is me wrecking... the one time there happened to be a camera on me and my only wreck.

And as far as pictures go.. I take all the pictures down here.. So theres pics of everyone else but not me
Old 02-23-2004, 03:16 AM

covertwar is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
you've probably never seen video of me riding anything... theres really no footage of me anywhere
got a video of you looping that yellow RR, with you flatsides, I want a RR like that, I'm a RR man now
Old 02-23-2004, 03:19 AM
go **** yourself

buy a digital camcorder and get some broad to record u thats what i do - i get recorded every second im on a bike :YEAH
Old 02-23-2004, 03:20 AM

I actually have/had one.. let someone borrow it and never saw it again
Old 02-23-2004, 03:27 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

umm yea
Old 02-23-2004, 04:04 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Man Nags I feel so sorry for you I'm gonna make a whole segment of just you in Servin It Up 2.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:07 AM

damn skippy. and hopefully you mean servin it up 3.

Cbo actually just posted some pics of me
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...ewpost&t=60872
Old 02-23-2004, 11:50 AM

brian i'm definatly coming down to KC sometime whenever it gets a little warmer. just gotta get my bike outta impound now nags can ride a fiddy like no other i saw him in ft lauderdale. nags i got some footage of you sorry the music sucked *** i didn't know what to put with it and my boy said just put that one in there oh well.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:51 AM

oh its not a clutch its a rigged *** back break costed 12 dollars to make. i never use it but my boy really likes it.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by CBOdmi
and for the record Nags is the sickest dude on a 50 and on a street bike he has some nice floatation stoppies

***** is sick, he gets overlooked cause look at who he rides with the sickest people in the nation
he also gets overlooked because there are alot of people over 6' tall that he isn't in their view range :P

i'm just kidding nags ur **** was awsome and i wanna be as good as you someday.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tenny44
brian i'm definatly coming down to KC sometime whenever it gets a little warmer. just gotta get my bike outta impound now nags can ride a fiddy like no other i saw him in ft lauderdale. nags i got some footage of you sorry the music sucked *** i didn't know what to put with it and my boy said just put that one in there oh well.
When did see me ride a 50?

Quick Reply: Small fiddy clip w/ cops and crashes