The Stone Bros. to direct MTV reality show "True Life" on stunt-bike riding

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 09:26 AM

BeerSlave is a decent person
Re: The Stone Bros. to direct MTV reality show "True Life" on stunt-bike riding

This is going to be either way, big for this sport, any publicity is good publicity, Good Luck with the filming, editing and getting it out there, Look forward to watching it, and watching this sport blow the **** up because of it! this is what this sport needs, some major publicity like this, 87 million viewers worldwide? better start printing those tshirts and gettin dvd's made up!! This is a stepping stone, and a big one at that!
congrats to drew and the crew, keep it doing what you are doing and keep screaming and dragging, because you are doing for this sport, what everyone has been trying for years to do! git r dun
my
Old 01-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: it's on now

Originally Posted by SuperStar27
i will down there with both of my stunt crew's the (freak of the Industry and Nazty Habitiz).We love to be there for that to represent . hola

who are u ?
Old 01-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

bottomline, this is a great thing for the sport. Stunt riding on MTV, dont care how its edited, or how its played it.Its a GREAT thing. Congrats to the stone brohers, and much thanx....

sure it will b a great show ...

and congrats to the teams who are making this episode !!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Don't get your panties all bunched up

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
I will be supervising the edit.

Regardless of what you might think, understand or comprehend MTV goes out to 87 Million homes worldwide.

Regardless of how ignorant and difficult the MTV suits are (And believe me they are) or how selfish and narrowminded certain people in this sport can be (And believe me they can be) I'm going to drag this sport kicking and screaming onto this "Big Stage".

"If you're gonna talk the talk...Then walk the motherf*uckin walk"

:YEAH Don't let those SOB's water everything down Drew! We're all behind ya, and you know this!
Old 01-25-2004, 02:30 PM

MADROCS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BrynBaily
:YEAH Don't let those SOB's water everything down Drew! We're all behind ya, and you know this!

What Baily said!
Old 01-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

The Stone Brothers have began shooting the "True Life" episode for MTV on stunt bike riding. A few things of note;

Remember who's directing this show. If you are not familiar with our work pick up "12:00", "Urban Street-Bike Warriors" and a film called "Black Sheep Squadron". The show was going to get done regardless of whether or not we were involved. It's a minor miracle that the Stone Brothers are doing this show on this particular subject matter. Perhaps the guy who directed Biker Boyz or someone of that ilk would have been more appropriate?

It is not a episode of "MTV's Sports" that has tons of tricks set to Rob Zombies latest track. It is 47 Min. of programing that profiles the lives of Four people / crews and what drives them. There will be stunting in the piece shot Stone Bros. style.

I will be supervising the edit.

Regardless of what you might think, understand or comprehend MTV goes out to 87 Million homes worldwide.

Regardless of how ignorant and difficult the MTV suits are (And believe me they are) or how selfish and narrowminded certain people in this sport can be (And believe me they can be) I'm going to drag this sport kicking and screaming onto this "Big Stage".

"If you're gonna talk the talk...Then walk the motherf*uckin walk"
ITS ABOUT FUKING TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEND.....
I THINK EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WAITING....AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR US TO KINDA STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS OF THE OTHER SO CALLED SPORTS AND INTO THE FRONT OF THE LINE WHERE WE SHOULD BE. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING SPORTS THERE IS ,,,,,IT SHOULD BE ON EVERY PAY-PER VIEW CHANNEL IN THE DAM COUNTRY.!!!

MAD PROPS GO'S TO WHOEVER HAS BEEN REALLY PUSHING THIS TO GET MADE.
THANKS FROM ALL OF US

JAY
Old 01-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON released

URBAN STREET-BIKE WARRIORS #2 BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON has been released and is available at www.stonefilmsnyc.com

The film is awesome and there will never be another like it.

We are in Ft. Lauderdale right now as the MTV "True Life" journey continues. If you know this sport then you know that Two of the most innovative and exciting riders live here and will be a big part of this story. As far as this show goes there is no doubt that this segment will have some of the most incredible riding ever profesionally shot in this sport.

More to follow

Thanx for the support
Old 01-27-2004, 03:30 PM

XTJesse is an unknown quantity at this point

i just ordered the dvd i can't wait
Old 01-28-2004, 01:34 PM

Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea when we might see the final product on MTV?
Old 01-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Update On The Stone Brothers Directed "True Life" Episode

The show is going to air May 20th.

We are down in Ft. Lauderdale shooting Kyle Woods,Tony D Freestyle,Matt Gorka & Joe Brown for their segment of the "True Life" Piece. I'm breaking with tradition and mentioning names here part of the reason being no one can talk out the side of their neck about these guys. With out a doubt this segment will have THE BEST RIDING IN THE SHOW. You can take that to the bank.

After this we head back up north for the epic Stuntwars battle that concludes the episode. We are going to have a big night of shooting at the Steak & Shake in Orlando the Thursday night before Stuntwars so if you are in town you are welcome to come and represent. The Black Sheep Squadron premere in Jacksonville the night after will be shot as well since pretty much the entire sport will be there. There is a good chance that some of the street footage not used for this show will end up in URBAN STREET BIKE WARRIORS #3 DON'T FORGET THE STUGGLE, DON'T FORGET THE STREETS.

We are getting the goods, I will be supervising the edit and millions will be exposed to this awesome sport.

BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON available now at www.stonefilmsnyc.com

More to come.......
Old 01-28-2004, 03:02 PM

Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet Keep us updated.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:50 AM
DUK

DUK is an unknown quantity at this point

yo,,,,,,,i can't wait to see this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gonna be way sicker then possibly imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know we murdered the streets so that segment is on lock, you all know how they do down in the fort, and i'm sure everyone else involved just added to the flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't fukin wait!!!!!!!!

may 10th is the word on the airing!!!!!!!!!! make sure everyone knows and tunes in.....definitly big for all of us!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 08:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN enough of you guys talked ****. i think that is one of the biggest thigns holding us back is everyone talks so much ****!! i guess we are alpha male dominated so it makes sense but DAMN!
Old 01-30-2004, 11:56 PM

monkeybob is an unknown quantity at this point

<embed src="http://upload.serverseed.com/images/137-AzumangaDaioh.mid" hidden="true" autostart="true" autoplay="true" loop="true" volume="100%">
i dunno i think those mtv guyz are mad puss
Old 01-31-2004, 12:26 AM

armyofone is an unknown quantity at this point

It's about time someone does this I only saw BikerBoyz for the parts with just the riding not all the other BS. I will looking forward to seeing this air sometime soon hopefully. From me and mine to you and yours Good Luck.
Old 01-31-2004, 01:16 AM

00Gixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

let us know when that **** is gonna be on MTV, some time after feb 8th I take it but we wanna know when... This is freaking huge...
Old 01-31-2004, 01:36 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

should be may 20th
Old 01-31-2004, 01:39 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Stone Brothers "True Life" update

The show is airing on MTV on May 10th (Not May 20th as I previously posted)

We are still down in Ft. Lauderdale shooting this side of the story. Tomorrow night we terrorize the streets. We head up north to Lakeland Sunday to begin the final chapter of this story........The battle at Stuntwars. Thursday night we are shooting again in Orlando so If you are in town come to the Steak & Shake and represent. Friday night is the BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON premere in Jacksonville which we'll be shooting as well. This is a big week coming up. If anyone knows how to get this stupid music off this thread I would appreciatte it and whomever put that crap up here to begin with.... Your fathers waiting for you in the tool shed punk.

Thanx for the support
Old 01-31-2004, 01:45 AM

covertwar is a decent person
Re: Stone Brothers "True Life" update

The show is airing on MTV on May 10th (Not May 20th as I previously posted)

We are still down in Ft. Lauderdale shooting this side of the story. Tomorrow night we terrorize the streets. We head up north to Lakeland Sunday to begin the final chapter of this story........The battle at Stuntwars. Thursday night we are shooting again in Orlando so If you are in town come to the Steak & Shake and represent. Friday night is the BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON premere in Jacksonville which we'll be shooting as well. This is a big week coming up. If anyone knows how to get this stupid music off this thread I would appreciatte it and whomever put that crap up here to begin with.... Your fathers waiting for you in the tool shed punk.

Thanx for the support
Hit escape or press the stop button it should stop playing, but then again I turned off embedded objects so I never heard it in the first place

Quick Reply: The Stone Bros. to direct MTV reality show "True Life" on stunt-bike riding