Sitdowns and circles

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of
Sitdowns and circles

Thought it be time to work on slow sitdowns and still trying to get SS Os at best maybe a little over 2. End up slowing down too much during them and having to slip the clutch before stalling the bike. Find my self needing to slip the clutch a bit going left at times.
More practice 2 then 3 and so.

[youyube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXEe8gWeg8&fmt=22[/youtube]
Old 10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Sitdowns and circles

looking good joe ..

the first two seconds of the video when you slammed the bike down on the tail you took your foot off the brake and thats why it slammed down if you would have stayed on the brake you would have just touched down gently or you could have even pulled in the clutch and saved it ..

whats your idle set at and what gear are you running ?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:06 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

good ****.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

i think it was just the oh **** reaction with that sitdown, gearing I got 15/60, and idle i've been playing with but 3500 is about the norm, higher when workin on sitdown idle.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cjoec01
i think it was just the oh **** reaction with that sitdown, gearing I got 15/60, and idle i've been playing with but 3500 is about the norm, higher when workin on sitdown idle.
3500 is good i just asked cause you seem a little more choppy then usual so i thought maybe you turned it down ..smooth out the chop and you will be good
Old 10-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

my bike was idling shitty, like it would bounce off 3500, hit it and back off then rev up to it and back off... some seafoam seemed to help, checked the obvious vacum lines and all was fine. Engine brake seems a lot stronger(sensitive) now, doesn't coast as much off throttle. Any idea about that?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:34 PM
also known as OMR

ever put a set of plugs in it ? if you get plugs buy the good ones not the cheapies
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

Original plugs, approaching 10000 miles might be time, have cleaned them though, with some sand paper. Well it's monday laundry is goin to to hit up my spot.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:58 PM
also known as OMR

ya it's time for new plugs....lol cleaning them doesnt really work for long
Old 10-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

NGK good? Ill see what our local shop has my drag friend swears by some German brand.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:26 AM
also known as OMR

yes ngk is good but get the iridium
Old 10-22-2009, 02:14 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Nice Joe!! Man have you come a long way......especially since you broke your foot earlier this year. I came to the vids section just to see if you had anything new up...

Good ****, bro!

Hows your foot doing....back to normal?
Old 10-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

The foot is solid again, little less range of movement but works, and yours? Lower back is pretty fucked, chronicly for 8+ months MRI monday. Probally work on the SS Os then see the Doc. and find out what is wrong. Ride 1 day recover 6 isn't a good equation.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

The foot is solid again, little less range of movement but works, and yours? Lower back is pretty fucked, chronicly for 8+ months MRI monday. Probally work on the SS Os then see the Doc. and find out what is wrong. Ride 1 day recover 6 isn't a good equation.
Still wearing a moon boot, but should be able to start putting wieght on it next week. Seems to be healing well...

Sorry to hear about your back, bro..... I'm a big ***** when it comes to back or neck pain.....I'm lucky I don't have any at this point in my life. Hope you can get it figured out.......you're right.....that equation SUCKS!!

Good luck, bro!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:31 PM
also known as OMR

joes gonna move to south florida and ride 4 nights a week then take over the stuntworld as we know it..lol
Old 10-22-2009, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
joes gonna move to south florida and ride 4 nights a week then take over the stuntworld as we know it..lol
Ha ha.......GO JOE!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:45 PM
also known as OMR

he rides one day a week now so with 4 he will dominate ..lol
Old 10-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

It's tempting and has been a thought, my Aunt lives in Fort Myers/Cape Coarl aera viseted once, but this is paradise.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:34 PM
also known as OMR

It's tempting and has been a thought, my Aunt lives in Fort Myers/Cape Coarl aera viseted once, but this is paradise.
agreed
Old 10-22-2009, 06:44 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

GardnerJosh is a decent person

my fam has house in Leigh acreas. and have relatives in Naples. LOVEit down there. wanna come ride sometime!!!

good vid joe, keep workin bro

Quick Reply: Sitdowns and circles