MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 09:44 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by excessa
I'm not a *****. Why are you guys so concerned with my character? work on your own damned self. If you don't like me, assume I am not here to talk to you, and it's not about you. how hard is that?

if he comes at me all angry like this in person, which I HAVE experienced more than once at events. I will kick him so hard I will break something in him.

you have no idea what it's like, with these angry fools charging up at events wanting to fight because they got some good gossip and it set them off on me. I'm tired of it, honestly, who goes after a tiny little chick they've never met?

I dont care.. I was not trashing you calm down. I was just saying you could have used a better choice of words.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:08 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by skillz954
I am currently Novistar's #1 friend on Myspizzle!! HAHAHAHAHA But he won't post any of my comments or reply to my emails asking him to come back and post on SL!!
He won't post **** so I sent him this comment and deleted him:

Dude you're the biggest *** I've ever seen. You won't post up any comments since all you're getting is hate mail!! I'm sure all of you new friends have been sending you the same **** I have.....I'm deleting your ***.....you trying to front like people think you're cool and all you are is a ******* joke......YUT UGHHHH....Kill yourself Beaner!!

Old 02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by T/C
I dont care.. I was not trashing you calm down. I was just saying you could have used a better choice of words.
T/C...is that ur pupper??? how old is it now? that is the coolest...i want to get a puppy but waiting to see if i get his house in the spring....waiting on puppies from this little bitch.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche and friends 019.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	220978  
Old 02-19-2009, 11:16 AM

scorp7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juiced
Mela Hernandez

She is a realtor, here is her website:
http://www.theartofrealestatebymela.com/AboutMe.htm
So, who is going to be the first to email her a link to her son's youtube video where he talks about selling and doing drugs?????
I must admit I'm not a stunter. Came here from nestreetriders to follow this story. Hillarious. However, I think this may be taking it too far. Its one thing to email the mom, but to post her webpage with work address and picture... can be dangerous. Too many idiots out there with nothing better to do.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:48 AM

RR_MIKE is a decent person

******* classic is all i can say... you should of been able to hear me laugh'n all the way from ohio hahahahaha... scott posted the thread link on our site, i just hadda join and check it out and say awesome job on burn'n that lil dickfart down.. ive been on a bunch of diff. bike forums and just about EVERYBODY has "yut ugggghhhh" in there sig. or a link to the vid..hahhahahaahahaha... im not a stunter(wish i could lol), just a knee drag'r, but kudo's to all you guys...
Old 02-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scorp7
I must admit I'm not a stunter. Came here from nestreetriders to follow this story. Hillarious. However, I think this may be taking it too far. Its one thing to email the mom, but to post her webpage with work address and picture... can be dangerous. Too many idiots out there with nothing better to do.

there is no mercy on stuntlife.....
Old 02-19-2009, 12:28 PM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

isnt bdag stunts also a knee dragger. couldnt find any vids but he had a camara mount on his bike.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:36 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Juiced
what I want to know....

You have his Mom's name (and number?) why have you not looked up her information, and notified her about her son's sweet youtube video where he talks about doing&selling drugs??? now THAT would be epic.

OMG NOW THATS OWNEAGE .... I bet someone has already emailed her from here or the countless other sites this thread is posted .... no more parents support from mommy and daddy Joey image being there when mommy comes home and goes YO YUT UGHHHHH GUY GET YOU *** DOWN HERE NOWWWWWWWWW !!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 12:39 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by blakk636
isnt bdag stunts also a knee dragger. couldnt find any vids but he had a camara mount on his bike.

are u guys ever going to call me
Old 02-19-2009, 12:42 PM

RR_MIKE is a decent person

Originally Posted by blakk636
hahahha hey now lol....dont throw me in the same category as that fucknut lol...i'd take his front wheel out in a heartbeat if he was was out turn'n laps with me lol..i cant stand ******** like that..
Old 02-19-2009, 01:00 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by gundamnitpete
there is no mercy on stuntlife.....

none!
Old 02-19-2009, 01:06 PM

scorp7 is a decent person

Just saying... it seems that the people who are more involved in this are not even originally from this forum. I'd hate to have some youngsta eager to impress on here go and do something stupid.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:10 PM

woof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AVNMechanic
This is priceless.

I am currently in IRAQ, this **** is worldwide!

Checking in from gixxer.com and scriders.com.
Even from Iraq...LOL

God Bless and stay safe!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:03 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

No mercy for a poser gang banger. In some places even pretendin to be a banger will get yo *** killed. Im from dallas lol they dont play that **** someone would track his *** down an do dirt. Ski mask way is no joke i jus thinks its funny we feed his dumb *** the pleasure of doin this he gets no booty he cant ride an he's dumb as dirt let him talk **** if you see him kick his *** an set his bike on fire dudes a joke an a follower 50 cent the movie guy isnt real dueche bag stunts
Old 02-19-2009, 05:08 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by poni
T/C...is that ur pupper??? how old is it now? that is the coolest...i want to get a puppy but waiting to see if i get his house in the spring....waiting on puppies from this little bitch.
Its my Grandpa's, And it is about 2 years old now...

Last edited by T/C; 02-19-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Because my dumbass cant type
Old 02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

exsessa... you are a dirty OLD *****!!!!!! i hate you and wish death upon you... i don't think about you ever...only when i read your ******* meaningless posts... when you post on a website MADE FOR STUNT RIDERS and you don't stunt and you just troll for **** and say how much YOU are trying to do for the sport it makes me mad.... do us a favor and keep you skank *** inside and don't tell anyone you know anything about stunt riders.... your ******* 40 go to a Harley bar and get some tattoo..
Old 02-19-2009, 08:26 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

hey exsessa KNOCK THAT **** OFF
Old 02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
The Magnificant Bastard

Fifth is a decent person

Originally Posted by BLEED
wow fat kid...your stupid. you just pissed off the whole world wit this stupid ****. now your really never going to make it to stuntwars wit yo shitty standups. you dont know **** about bikes you couldnt even tell which bike you got. you couldn't even do a burn out cause you gotta have special gearing lmfao!!! mana aint been to cali or the states wow thats amazing. you should of just let it go and take a hit but no you gotta come on here and talk **** to everyone. i hope i run into you fat *** one day. i'll kick your bike over wit you on it. then when the stunters was there you was behind the truck the whole time instead of doing something right there. yo boys even know your **** is wack...and wow for someone that hate gay people is sure is doing a number on this lol...damn fat kid just let it go
I knew a guy like that once, he claimed he would never suck a dick, but he never would deny letting one sit in his mouth until it went soft....

and I got $10 that says that aint no Adam's apple......and another $10 that says it is an imprint......
Old 02-19-2009, 09:29 PM

schrec44 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
exsessa... you are a dirty OLD *****!!!!!! i hate you and wish death upon you... i don't think about you ever...only when i read your ******* meaningless posts... when you post on a website MADE FOR STUNT RIDERS and you don't stunt and you just troll for **** and say how much YOU are trying to do for the sport it makes me mad.... do us a favor and keep you skank *** inside and don't tell anyone you know anything about stunt riders.... your ******* 40 go to a Harley bar and get some tattoo..

I've actually started following this story too. You're the man Trick! (Don't send hate mail plz. Just a spectator)

Last edited by schrec44; 02-19-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)