MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 09:22 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

How does he keep getting it pulled down? how does that work
Old 02-14-2009, 10:09 AM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by excessa
Alright, the sanctioning body with the best possibility of looking like it has accredited pro riders needs to serve this **** with an injunction.

Crap.

Yall need a cease and desist form? I have a template.

He's in more trouble for selling a service he's not qualified to offer, and endangering lives. wonder how his insurance is? Wonder how legit his spot was? He's got no legal right, and no one is profiting from his image, nothing malicious happened, and he clearly knew he was being filmed.

In the future you can avoid the poser trying to pretend like he's a stunt coach AND a gangster by making him say his name into the camera, and spell it. right after that he's done.

That is accepted in a court of law as a signed right to use someone's image in a for profit venture.

Plus, you know how reporters chase down people who clearly don't want to talk? and they show that person, clearly not wanting to talk right on tv, don't they?

This IS news, and you broke his story, so I think either way you're probably fine, in the future, just be like, "I want to film your excellent class for my future skills, what's your name so I can refer people to you? can you spell it?"

good lookin. we were wondering if there were any loop holes. thats so awesome.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:10 AM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ceejayOz
Hey SL,

This is getting around Australia now... posting from Brissyridersclub.org

We just have this to say to old mate

oh ****.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:13 AM

Paul-R is a decent person

DAM ! this sh*t is some funny stuff I'm not into bikes but i love to watch it and this fruit cake with a Sargent slotter chin is a straight up BUSTER, I'm from Orange County and that kind of tough talk won't slide around here and one thang a real man knows how do and thats to keep his mouth shut if you ain't face to face with the person you trying to down talk. he had his chance and all he did was curl behind that truck like a UN-horny puss lol MAD props to you guys for putting him on blast this fool is world wide now and i need one of those T'S put me down bro pm me with info lol keep doing your thang STUNTLIFE.COM ! bad respect keep them posers in line ....

o and i read this from a car forum so i wanted to stop by and pay my respects
Old 02-14-2009, 11:19 AM

CORUPTEDSPEEDTX is a decent person

Old 02-14-2009, 11:28 AM

Bownse is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bownse
This thread has made it to the Subaru STi community. This tool is amazing. Epic fail and excellent punk on him. Sadly his MySpace shows he has an STi, so we can only hope that he doesn't start advertising Drifting Classes.

Thanks again for the great Friday morning laugh-a-thon.
as more of the folks in the STi community are getting a laugh, they've also looked as his car pictures. reports are now coming back that he appears to have a WRX with an interior swap and STi badging added. Add another level of poseur and fail!
Old 02-14-2009, 11:52 AM

Bownse is a decent person

Originally Posted by zypher
replace that hat with a squid...LOL...

Last edited by Bownse; 02-14-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:31 PM

pinscape is a decent person

ive been hearing about part 2 whens it comin out, cant wait to see it
Old 02-14-2009, 12:36 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

this thread has almost 29,000 veiws
Old 02-14-2009, 12:45 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blakk636
good lookin. we were wondering if there were any loop holes. thats so awesome.
ANY time, you guys made my week.

I hope it helps, Cali has some strange laws but if paps can jump out and demand you tell them who gave you herpes for TMZ, this should clear.

Getting something pulled is just as simple as bitching that it contains your image and you're gonna sue blah blah. You Tube, and the like have no time to verify someone's claim that you have no right to use their image. It was in no way defamatory. It's ok to tell the truth in this country. that man was no innocent bystander, he is a fraud and was perpetrating a fraud right there.

An organized sport surely has dealt with people pretending to be pros, let me ask around and see what they say about your case against him.

if he is indeed rich, you should think about tying his money up in court. you got hurt at his stunt class right? clearly at the very least he willfully defrauded you. unless you didn't pay him, then he just endangered you willfully.

get 'im boys.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:46 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

as more of the folks in the STi community are getting a laugh, they've also looked as his car pictures. reports are now coming back that he appears to have a WRX with an interior swap and STi badging added. Add another level of poseur and fail!
he does have the F mouth. DSLs like that come along only so often.

we should keep him around
Old 02-14-2009, 12:49 PM

Hello to all the new people.

be careful around these guys they're nuts.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

that would be a funny oil painting for the wall
Old 02-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

anybody seen this **** on attack of the show or anything random on cable yet?
Old 02-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Drag Racer

lugnut is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
that would be a funny oil painting for the wall
I just sent that photo to his myspace with "Thank You" in the subject line......
Old 02-14-2009, 05:20 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

<<<<<<<<epic failure!!!
Old 02-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CORUPTEDSPEEDTX
Noone has replaced that blunt with a **** yet????
Old 02-14-2009, 06:24 PM

modette99 is a decent person

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/art/1034927770.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/res/1034921546.html
Old 02-14-2009, 06:45 PM

modette99 is a decent person

Here you go...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yeeee-5.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	220718   Click image for larger version

Name:	yeeee-6.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	220719  
Old 02-14-2009, 06:58 PM

1Sikgixxer281 is a decent person

This thread is fucken funny as hell, it made the mustang community forums!

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)