SQUID MAFIA StuntWars 09

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 08:48 AM

racemaniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SQUID MAFIA StuntWars 09

is there any squid maffia shirts? they're my new heros!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:52 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
me too. =(

yeah, stuntfest sounds good...which one ohio or pittsburg?

I know Ohio is for sure.... hopefully pittsburg too .... either way we need to have a session together this summer no matter what !!!

Originally Posted by racemaniac
is there any squid maffia shirts? they're my new heros!
i think they're in the works .... be sure to pass the word along to all your friends in hollland about the new sickness
Old 01-23-2009, 09:14 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

anyone got the interview??? i wanna see it.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:11 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nina weee
I know Ohio is for sure.... hopefully pittsburg too .... either way we need to have a session together this summer no matter what !!!
cool. yah ohio is good, they have plenty if lot's to roll in. we def need to session together and party together. haha.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

nags photos are the ****.

zac im not quite shure what to call this, is this a dangler or a cage hook? its still awesome and squidly whatever it is.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:55 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

HaHAHAHhahahahahahhahahahah
Old 01-23-2009, 01:13 PM

CIX J.J. is a decent person

Ricky, do you have that interview from our camera?????? I wanna hear some nonsense!!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:22 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i thought it was sexy when the dangler turned into a scissor dangler...hahaha. looked like someone was trying hard to hold some pee back. too funny.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:31 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
thanks for the invite jerk .

i forgot about u and cadillac

ALLSTARS DONT NEED PRACTICE
Old 01-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

are you guys riding tonight dustin
Old 01-23-2009, 02:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks for the invite jerk .
you know you don't need an invite your in like flint just hit us up when ever you want to ride
Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Soup Mafia

its my fault becuase i figured it was to cold for you guys to ride, it was pretty cold.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

its my fault becuase i figured it was to cold for you guys to ride, it was pretty cold.
we have been riding our regular schedule
Old 01-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Soup Mafia

damn i should just move down there, you guys are soldiers riding in the harsh wheather of S. florida. it had to been atleast in the 40's
Old 01-23-2009, 04:03 PM
also known as OMR

damn i should just move down there, you guys are soldiers riding in the harsh wheather of S. florida. it had to been atleast in the 40's
Old 01-23-2009, 04:04 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

LOL you guys are pussies and wouldn't survive a day here

Old 01-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Soup Mafia

nina you are correct, i will never live in a cold place unless i got a job that payed ALOT of money, even then i would rather be homeless than cold.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:08 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina you are correct, i will never live in a cold place unless i got a job that payed ALOT of money, even then i would rather be homeless than cold.

I used to ride my 50 in the lots at -5
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
also known as OMR

teach wants to be part of the squid mafia ....lol

Old 01-23-2009, 05:21 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

are you guys riding tonight dustin

SQUID FEST TONITE!

Quick Reply: SQUID MAFIA StuntWars 09