Az's Finest Good Times

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 10:04 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: Az's Finest Good Times

Sick stuff! Good to see you improving Dub.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GeRiGiXXeR600
nice to see some new riders and some others just improving

sick żnew? spot BTW
Yeah we got alot of riders making alot of progres.. Spot sucks btw

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
steppin it up T-Dub
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by jerOmy
hey Crash, don't dig yourself a grave, this doesn't concern you, i know exactly where lin is coming from, i'm back on a bike and i'm not even in the video, no offence #2 but you could have waited to get more footage, its kinda bullshit that your leaving not 1 but 2 team members out. also you don't even come out to the spot anymore, and if you do it's at like 3 0'clock when we are all burnt out.
From what I thought Az's Finest meant Az riders and wasn't a team. I thought the actual "TEAM" name was Aggravated Assault. I've never seen a video named that. So with that said the videos shouldn't have other riders other than team members in it should it??? Are we really crying about not being in one video? BTW you think so called "Team" members would have the courtesy to call their teamates (friends) to let them know they're going to another spot? That's why there wasn't any footage of you guys. You guys weren't there last weekend or the weekend before because you decided to go to another spot and didn't bother to tell anyone. All this footage was off my camera so NumberTwo decided to throw together a fun video. Since nobody wants to pitch in for tapes we're not using the HD camera because the tapes become corrupted after 2 recording passes and it locks up Vegas. I'm not spending money on tapes especially when two people still owe me $100 each for the shirts that were sold. I'm sorry I have better things to do than to get up early to go ride. I like to enjoy my weekends and staying up late and getting up early to ride isn't on the list. We usually get there at like 12pm-1pm. So I guess we'll be giving one of you guys the HD camera and you can record and make tons of videos of yourselves k?

That's pretty much slap in the face to the people that make the videos.. Especially since we, well NumberTwo has to waste hours upon hours of his free time going through clips and editing when pretty much nobody else does anything but show up and ride. Only a select few bother to even record..Thanks Sadim and Crash.

Last edited by T-Dubby; 01-21-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:18 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
We usually get there at like 12pm-1pm.So I guess we'll be giving one of you guys the HD camera and you can record and make tons of videos of yourselves k?
everyone put money in for the camera,so whoever usually gets to the spot first should be the one who keeps it.

That's pretty much slap in the face to the people that make the videos.. Especially since we, well NumberTwo has to waste hours upon hours of his free time going through clips and editing when pretty much nobody else does anything but show up and ride.
Ive offered to make some vids,I have vegas too

Are we really crying about not being in one video?
I havent said anything, but its kinda fucked up that I helped pay for the camera but havent been in 1 vid made with the new camera, I know I havent been at the new spot that many times and my sauce is kechupy,but still,lol
Old 01-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
everyone put money in for the camera,so whoever usually gets to the spot first should be the one who keeps it.

Ive offered to make some vids,I have vegas too

I havent said anything, but its kinda fucked up that I helped pay for the camera but havent been in 1 vid made with the new camera, I know I havent been at the new spot that many times and my sauce is kechupy,but still,lol
That's the point.. You've been riding at another spot for awhile so that means no footage so how can we make a vid with you in it when you're not riding where the camera is?

Last edited by T-Dubby; 01-21-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:32 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

braaaaaapppppppp!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 12:44 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

the crazy thing....is in real life, or edited footage. it all looks the same. You guys tear it up for sure.

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
so now Im not in AZ's finest! Im going to stab you in the ear with a rusty screwdriver!

Good meetin ya.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:56 AM

jerOmy is a decent person

Yeah we got alot of riders making alot of progres.. Spot sucks btw

Thanks man.

From what I thought Az's Finest meant Az riders and wasn't a team. I thought the actual "TEAM" name was Aggravated Assault. I've never seen a video named that. So with that said the videos shouldn't have other riders other than team members in it should it??? Are we really crying about not being in one video? BTW you think so called "Team" members would have the courtesy to call their teamates (friends) to let them know they're going to another spot? That's why there wasn't any footage of you guys. You guys weren't there last weekend or the weekend before because you decided to go to another spot and didn't bother to tell anyone. All this footage was off my camera so NumberTwo decided to throw together a fun video. Since nobody wants to pitch in for tapes we're not using the HD camera because the tapes become corrupted after 2 recording passes and it locks up Vegas. I'm not spending money on tapes especially when two people still owe me $100 each for the shirts that were sold. I'm sorry I have better things to do than to get up early to go ride. I like to enjoy my weekends and staying up late and getting up early to ride isn't on the list. We usually get there at like 12pm-1pm. So I guess we'll be giving one of you guys the HD camera and you can record and make tons of videos of yourselves k?

That's pretty much slap in the face to the people that make the videos.. Especially since we, well NumberTwo has to waste hours upon hours of his free time going through clips and editing when pretty much nobody else does anything but show up and ride. Only a select few bother to even record..Thanks Sadim and Crash.

az's finest is aggravated assault, and as for not being there, thats bullshit, you guys just show up late, i've been out the last 3 weekends, yet noooo footage. as for not knowing we were at a different spot, every weekend i've been there so have you guys, just late. as for the money for the camera, i didn't get paid for the monster jam show thats how i paid. as for not putting time into makeing the video, i never know when one is being made, people just tell me there is a new video so i do give a thanks to who spends the time on them. i'll buy the god damn tapes for the hd cam if $15 is keeping us from useing the damn thing, but i do think it is a good idea if we have the camera since we are always there.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:20 AM

TONE is an unknown quantity at this point

trouble in paradise huh..... lin, half, jeromy whats up boyz!!!!!! you need to make a trip to the bay! make sure you take a look at our new clips posted by j.j. haven
t seen one of you guys drop a comment. show some love and smile
Old 01-22-2009, 07:38 AM

da Liks is a decent person

definitely killin it and props to the dubster for the progress!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:47 AM

but guys, get this cam/vid thing sorted out.. in person..
Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by da Liks
+1 and someone film it
Old 01-22-2009, 09:31 AM

i dont mean fight.. talk it out like a team, all the heads together..
Old 01-22-2009, 10:19 AM

Halfrican is a decent person

im taking the camera, im buying tapes, and ill let you guys know when were gona make a vid....and just to set things straight AZ's Finest is just that AZ's Finest everybody whos in AZ!!!!!!!!! lets quit the bickering and make some sauce. If everybody is all wound up at the spot and still hating on each other im gona kick you guys in the good old DING DING! and for you jerOmy......your not buying tapes your buying fiberglass to fix my ******* TAIL SECTION!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:41 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Should of read all the way through page 3.....
I am pissed I was not in the video, please send me a shirt or something....
Randy will take over #2's sweet combos one day!!!!
Sadim looks good even with the broken toe!
Todd has the most over all improvement...
Chan is the Great one....

Last edited by DEBO; 01-22-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:48 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Halfrican
im taking the camera, im buying tapes, and ill let you guys know when were gona make a vid....and just to set things straight AZ's Finest is just that AZ's Finest everybody whos in AZ!!!!!!!!! lets quit the bickering and make some sauce. If everybody is all wound up at the spot and still hating on each other im gona kick you guys in the good old DING DING! and for you jerOmy......your not buying tapes your buying fiberglass to fix my ******* TAIL SECTION!

hi guy
Old 01-22-2009, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by DEBO
Should of read all the way through page 3.....
I am pissed I was not in the video, please send me a shirt or something....
Randy will take over #2's sweet combos one day!!!!
Sadim looks good even with the broken toe!
Todd has the most over all improvement...
Chan is the Great one....
D_WHO...When you rolling thru again???
Old 01-22-2009, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
hi guy
Hey guy u comming to the spot this weekend?
Old 01-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by da Liks
yeah you think that would have been the thing to do initially
Old 01-22-2009, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Halfrican
Hey guy u comming to the spot this weekend?

yeah ill be out their this weekend... been stayin up here and riding alot lately.. its alot cheaper lol.. but im going to come out and have some fun with everyone
Old 01-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by jerOmy
az's finest is aggravated assault, and as for not being there, thats bullshit, you guys just show up late, i've been out the last 3 weekends, yet noooo footage. as for not knowing we were at a different spot, every weekend i've been there so have you guys, just late. as for the money for the camera, i didn't get paid for the monster jam show thats how i paid. as for not putting time into makeing the video, i never know when one is being made, people just tell me there is a new video so i do give a thanks to who spends the time on them. i'll buy the god damn tapes for the hd cam if $15 is keeping us from useing the damn thing, but i do think it is a good idea if we have the camera since we are always there.
I've never been there at 3. If it gets that late I won't even come ride. Well I've only recorded 3 sessions with MY camera. You left at like 1 last sunday which I didn't bring my camera. The weekend before that u left early again and the weekend before that you guys rode at the 75th spot and we didn't.it was just us, the maine guys and Sadim eventually came out. Plus few others but none of you. We usually get there by one. You guys can have the camera. I have my own.

Quick Reply: Az's Finest Good Times