Sick Stunt Commercial

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOInhi5e8c[/YOUTUBE]
Old 11-05-2008, 11:50 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough
Re: Sick Stunt Commercial

Damn, good sh*t...... :YEAH
Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

think i seen that before , wasn't it cp and ac that did the stunts ?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:55 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

thats ok LOL.....!!
Old 11-05-2008, 11:56 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

i think its a bunch of kids from india
Old 11-05-2008, 11:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

that stoppie shot at the end has to be fake ....lol
Old 11-06-2008, 01:39 AM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:05 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

its all real !!! & its AC ,matt griffin ,& **** I forgot the other guys but they are all euro riders .... there is a making of the commercial video on you tube as well
Old 11-06-2008, 03:46 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
its all real !!! & its AC ,matt griffin ,& **** I forgot the other guys but they are all euro riders .... there is a making of the commercial video on you tube as well
there is no way they all did 180 stoppies and touched tires mid air and stayed there in a circle ... 1 minute and 10 seconds in , no way thats real

Last edited by old man roger; 11-06-2008 at 03:48 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:51 AM

wheelie-wortel is an unknown quantity at this point

check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6w6wlbABQ

its the making of, and yes it is AC
Old 11-06-2008, 03:53 AM

Rodman is a decent person

i cant tell if its real but i luv. oh yea omr i need sub ***** pm me or what ever with info.

Last edited by Rodman; 11-06-2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: sub cage
Old 11-06-2008, 03:56 AM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by old man roger
there is no way they all did 180 stoppies and touched tires mid air and stayed there in a circle ... 1 minute and 10 seconds in , no way thats real

its real!! .... then they all Shot up into space & circled the planet !! but they didnt show that ... liability reasons ( motorcycles not being all that safe for space travel )
Old 11-06-2008, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by wheelie-wortel
check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6w6wlbABQ

its the making of, and yes it is AC
at 5 minutes in you can see them doing 180 stoppies against a black board , thats the shots they used to make the part i was talking about ...
Old 11-06-2008, 04:02 AM
also known as OMR

its real!! .... then they all Shot up into space & circled the planet !! but they didnt show that ... liability reasons ( motorcycles not being all that safe for space travel )
Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Rodman
i cant tell if its real but i luv. oh yea omr i need sub ***** pm me or what ever with info.
you have your private messages blocked , go to your settings and un lock them
Old 11-06-2008, 04:05 AM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by old man roger
at 5 minutes in you can see them doing 180 stoppies against a black board , thats the shots they used to make the part i was talking about ...
nah the weird thing is the shot of them doing the 180s on the black board were all Digital !!
but they nailed the shot of them all doing 180 stalls on each other the first time! so they didnt need to Fab that one!!

Im bored
Old 11-06-2008, 04:06 AM
also known as OMR

nah the weird thing is the shot of them doing the 180s on the black board were all Digital !!
but they nailed the shot of them all doing 180 stalls on each other the first time! so they didnt need to Fab that one!!

Im bored
Old 11-06-2008, 04:08 AM
"Back on the Block"

someone give me some rep points ... my one little green box looks sad
Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 AM
also known as OMR

someone give me some rep points ... my one little green box looks sad
it take more then a little rep to get another block , i think it's like 100 rep points per block or some thing like that ...i gave you some to get you started

Quick Reply: Sick Stunt Commercial