jason britton on wink1100 at clutch control 2008

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 07:21 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: jason britton on wink1100 at clutch control 2008

Originally Posted by melloyello
I'll see if I can get a camera and I will break out my muscle suit and pump some iron for ya. Might even see if I can do it in front of the police station. That gangsta nuff 4 ya?
u should prob just work on idle, once u get that down ohh man then you can really talk some ****
Old 09-23-2008, 08:21 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

they call me mellow yellow
Old 09-23-2008, 02:57 PM

bledsoe38 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this thread is crazy. lol but wink is still sick on the streets and jb is sick in parking lots. i much rather rock the streets then parking lots. my .02
Old 09-23-2008, 03:52 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
mellow yellow is jsut another nut swinger that doesnt know his *** from his elbow when it comes to stunt riding...he prob watches superbikes and belive everything that comes outta brittons mouth too....
theres no doubt that Wink was doing this before 98% of the riders today, backk in the day he was 1 of the best doing alot on the STREETS of NYC before people could think of doin it in a lot...
britton claims to not know who wink is,just like he claimed to not know who jay soi was this weekend...

to me it seems that britton thinks he invented it all and deserves the world when i see him as just a good talker with meidorce at best riding skills...

also think its funny how brittons icon ad is staged on the streets when every1 knows full well that he wouldnt be bale to haack it on the streets...
meidorce riding skills? Let me ask you this question.. Have you rode with Britton, or do you just base his skills off of what you see on superbikes via shows/stunt videos..?

What's funny about him doing an add staged on the streets?

yr really squidn' it up right now.. Just stop thinking..
Old 09-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

That's what makees this so called "Sport" whack... Everyone always has to talk ****... Instead of just riding and having fun and enjoying this HOBBY
Old 09-23-2008, 04:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
meidorce riding skills? Let me ask you this question.. Have you rode with Britton, or do you just base his skills off of what you see on superbikes via shows/stunt videos..?

What's funny about him doing an add staged on the streets?

yr really squidn' it up right now.. Just stop thinking..
gary was at a show and watched jason perform this weekend actually (he does shows, doesnt ride wit the people in the actual comp), he has seen all his dvds, he knows and watches all the pro's and their videos (just like most people at this site), aswell as rides with some of them from time to time, im not sayin he right, but there is no " squidn' it up" coming from his mouth.... so how about YOU stop thinking.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:43 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
That's what makees this so called "Sport" whack... Everyone always has to talk ****... Instead of just riding and having fun and enjoying this HOBBY
+10000000000000000000000000000000...****, everyone here wishes they were in JB shoes...doing shows, tv, ads...that includes wink!

say what you want but if it were offered to you, you whiney little bitches would jump on that **** in a heart beat!
Old 09-23-2008, 04:52 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by atnuts
+10000000000000000000000000000000...****, everyone here wishes they were in JB shoes...doing shows, tv, ads...that includes wink!

say what you want but if it were offered to you, you whiney little bitches would jump on that **** in a heart beat!
yah everyone wants to have the oppertunity that he has but we dont wanna talk **** about a whole coast of riders...
Old 09-23-2008, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by motopimp568
gary was at a show and watched jason perform this weekend actually (he does shows, doesnt ride wit the people in the actual comp), he has seen all his dvds, he knows and watches all the pro's and their videos (just like most people at this site), aswell as rides with some of them from time to time, im not sayin he right, but there is no " squidn' it up" coming from his mouth.... so how about YOU stop thinking.
Gary saw jason at a show.. And..? Ive seen people ride at comps and look like garbage cuz of maybe a crappy riding surface so all the skills dont come out, the same goes for a show, everybody has a bad day so I'm not going to judge any rider off of that.. So seeing him ride 1 random show doesn't mean ****.. Neither does seeing a video..

I have rode with Britton more than i can count on one hand for just random practice sessions with comp riders, newbs, whoever here in socal.. And he IS a really good all around consistant rider..

So what I'm saying is, if you havn't rode with the guy numerous times as of recently, you don't have the facts to even have an opinion regarding the guys skills.. There for you are squidding it up by being ignorant and coming on here and typing up an opinion..
Old 09-23-2008, 06:37 PM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive seen people ride at comps and look like garbage cuz of maybe a crappy riding surface so all the skills dont come out,well wink rides in crappy surface with no problem..this is the diffrent wink rides for the fun of it.we hit the streets and have fun thats what it all was about.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gary saw jason at a show.. And..? Ive seen people ride at comps and look like garbage cuz of maybe a crappy riding surface so all the skills dont come out, the same goes for a show, everybody has a bad day so I'm not going to judge any rider off of that.. So seeing him ride 1 random show doesn't mean ****.. Neither does seeing a video..

I have rode with Britton more than i can count on one hand for just random practice sessions with comp riders, newbs, whoever here in socal.. And he IS a really good all around consistant rider..

So what I'm saying is, if you havn't rode with the guy numerous times as of recently, you don't have the facts to even have an opinion regarding the guys skills.. There for you are squidding it up by being ignorant and coming on here and typing up an opinion..
we all know he is a good all around rider, there are alot of good all around riders out there, on here infact there are a **** load. he didnt say jason couldnt ride.

i was just pointing out the fact that he actually has seen him ride, we all have, he has been around for years, you have to be living under a rock not to have a idea of what his style is and what he is known for. im passing no judgement on jason, i dont care either way, all i do know is that just about every pro stunter i have ever met, has the same opinion gary does. he said it out loud, so maybe he does deserve to get called out on callin jason out. there is a big difference thow between callin a newby poster that has no info a squid and someone that knows whats up one. just my

but its what ever, i dont want to fight about this stupid **** lol
Old 09-23-2008, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by motopimp568
we all know he is a good all around rider, there are alot of good all around riders out there, on here infact there are a **** load. he didnt say jason couldnt ride.

i was just pointing out the fact that he actually has seen him ride, we all have, he has been around for years, you have to be living under a rock not to have a idea of what his style is and what he is known for. im passing no judgement on jason, i dont care either way, all i do know is that just about every pro stunter i have ever met, has the same opinion gary does. he said it out loud, so maybe he does deserve to get called out on callin jason out. there is a big difference thow between callin a newby poster that has no info a squid and someone that knows whats up one. just my

but its what ever, i dont want to fight about this stupid **** lol
But the guy did talk about jasons riding skills.. He said "meidorce riding skills at most" I know if he went to qualify at XDL he woud make the top 15 without a problem, or at least pretty close.. So how can he say that? lol

The problem is people come on here with too large of an opinion, where there opinions are of pure ignorance and need to shut the **** up.. Not guna ruin my day, just trying to help a retard out..

Last edited by mikkee; 09-23-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:37 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

But the guy did talk about jasons riding skills.. He said "meidorce riding skills at most" I know if he went to qualify at XDL he woud make the top 15 without a problem, or at least pretty close.. So how can he say that? lol

The problem is people come on here with too large of an opinion, where there opinions are of pure ignorance and need to shut the **** up.. Not guna ruin my day, just trying to help a retard out..
when i said meidorce riding skills i wasnt talkin about in general, i was talkin as in a professional, paid, highly sponsored rider i do feel his skills are in between, far from terrible but just as far from the top....
of course he is a solid show rider, and could more than likely quailfy in an xdl event....but in my opionion, which seems like im not allowed to have here all of a sudden, there are many PRO riders that skill levels are way beyond that of britton...therefore i stand by my meidorce statement.....

and thanks for helping a retard out buddy...apricate it
Old 09-23-2008, 08:43 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

this just seems to be turning into a east coast vs west coast battle , j britton is a decent all around rider , he dont do nothing speacial and got it made by knowing the right the people or being in the right place at the right time , and anyone of us wished we had that oppurtunity , but he dont need to sell out and act like hes the man , he acts like he runs the sport because of some dumb *** tv show that pretty much the only people pay attention to are the people who dont even ride let alone stunt , is britton a **** rider ? no ,is he a great rider ? no, is he a sell out ? yes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Lmao at this thread
Old 09-23-2008, 09:19 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i like brittons responce... classic pauly lvx answer right there....
"who!? never heard of him"

lol

high five
We'll he did learn most of his tricks from Pauly, no surprise that he responded like him.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
when i said meidorce riding skills i wasnt talkin about in general, i was talkin as in a professional, paid, highly sponsored rider i do feel his skills are in between, far from terrible but just as far from the top....
of course he is a solid show rider, and could more than likely quailfy in an xdl event....but in my opionion, which seems like im not allowed to have here all of a sudden, there are many PRO riders that skill levels are way beyond that of britton...therefore i stand by my meidorce statement.....

and thanks for helping a retard out buddy...apricate it
well I misunderstood yr meidorce statement then.. And of course there are plenty that are well above, but not too many.. Being that he could more than likely do well at a competition..

Just way too many strong opinions from people who don't have a clue.. If a random fan came up to me w a video camera, asking about some inside funny bits between other riders and I'm in Jason's shoes, I'm not going to pop off at the mouth, try to be funny. There's a right time and a right place to say certain things.. And what he said was perfect.. At that time it was Jason's time he doing his job basically at clutch control.. Not talk about some petty **** with a random fan on camera..

When someone else comes and has their own show, doing what Jason is doing and some then come on her with an opinion and compare.. Til then people need to quit talkin about how they deserve more, they could do so much better, I'm a better rider blah blah blah.. Though I may agree that someone could.. I leave it alone til someone steps up and outdoes him in all aspects of the industry.. Then talk..

as for the retard help.. no problem.. but this is the last time
Old 09-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yah everyone wants to have the oppertunity that he has but we dont wanna talk **** about a whole coast of riders...
WEST COAST!!!! haha sorry i had to. although there are a few cool east coast cats like sdf and no love.

oh and can't forget roger!!
Old 09-23-2008, 10:34 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
WEST COAST!!!! haha sorry i had to. although there are a few cool east coast cats like sdf and no love.

oh and can't forget roger!!
damn , east coast gets no love
Old 09-23-2008, 11:04 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
WTF are you talking about?

How are you going compare what I can only assume you're talking about Hollywoods to to that **** movie.

If you haven't been there you have no idea what you're talking about.

+A million on that **** Keith...

Quick Reply: jason britton on wink1100 at clutch control 2008