jason britton on wink1100 at clutch control 2008

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 01:57 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough
Re: jason britton on wink1100 at clutch control 2008

Originally Posted by melloyello
That's the same stupid **** that got that dumbass Biker Boyz movie started.
lol ... didnt jason work with wink & jt holt on Biker boys.... ???? lol kinda funny ...
Old 09-22-2008, 02:19 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

"I haven't seen him on the scene."
No joke, but a pretty good punch line.
I know who Wink is but I think his videos are garbage and a waste of money and time. I think that's pretty much what JB is trying to say there. All the videos of idiots blocking off city streets and almost getting ran over by buses, wondering why the police is on their ***. Riding banshees on the highway. What the ****? That's the same stupid **** that got that dumbass Biker Boyz movie started.
JB's response was good. he is a professional and is not going to get himself involved in any petty drama. and saying hes not in the scene was a nice suttle way of sending a message to wink.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:43 AM

melloyello is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
WTF are you talking about?

How are you going compare what I can only assume you're talking about Hollywoods to to that **** movie.

If you haven't been there you have no idea what you're talking about.
C'mon dude. Wake up and smell the garbage that wink's cooking. I don't have to be there to see it. I don't have to go up a bull's *** to know that it smells like **** in there.
The proof is right there on youtube to be seen. Quads on the streets, chrome beanie wearing street ing, etc, etc, etc.
Yeah, he can ride, but all the talk and stupid costumes, yada, yada, yada. Reminds me of that jerk off I saw on youtube on the wheelie machine w/ a pillow. Who was that anyways?
Old 09-22-2008, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
lol ... didnt jason work with wink & jt holt on Biker boys.... ???? lol kinda funny ...
If JB helped on that movie then he gets deducted 8 cool points.
Racing streetbikes on a farm path? 45 second 1/4 miles? The smell of nitrous at the starting line?
Old 09-22-2008, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
JB's response was good. he is a professional and is not going to get himself involved in any petty drama. and saying hes not in the scene was a nice suttle way of sending a message to wink.
I think the main thing to be seen here is that JB and Wink are apples and oranges. JB does his shows and vids and keeps a low profile other than that. Wink seems to be an in your face type of rider wanting to start something.
I hope this lil video does spark something between them.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:58 AM

SBFMC - Bumper is a decent person

this is just MY opinon...no one has to agree.

if ya'll wanna get down with some real street killin...raw as **** footage and just a pretty cool guy/rider...bullo is killin it. it really outta be a wink vs bullo thing. and if it ever happens...u can bet i'm voting for the west coast
Old 09-22-2008, 05:05 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by SBFMC - Bumper
this is just MY opinon...no one has to agree.

if ya'll wanna get down with some real street killin...raw as **** footage and just a pretty cool guy/rider...bullo is killin it. it really outta be a wink vs bullo thing. and if it ever happens...u can bet i'm voting for the west coast
You obviously don't know what's going on here Bumper, go back and do some reading.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:41 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person
Re: jason britton at clutch control 2008

Originally Posted by Latinimagexx
I thought Wink was going to come out of no where and scare his ***
+1..... i feel disapointed lol
Old 09-22-2008, 10:08 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i think britton handled that like a pro! he is too busy doing what he loves to get caught up in all the high school drama!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:19 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

He handled himself like any professional should. Acting as if what wink as to say isn't important like he doesn't even exist. I don't think Jason and Kane take it as seriously as some of you think. I mean Kane even commented that he liked the video on the video thread but he said he like the first one better. There's no real conflict between the riders just entertaining drama.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:30 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

"I haven't seen him on the scene."
No joke, but a pretty good punch line.
I know who Wink is but I think his videos are garbage and a waste of money and time. I think that's pretty much what JB is trying to say there. All the videos of idiots blocking off city streets and almost getting ran over by buses, wondering why the police is on their ***. Riding banshees on the highway. What the ****? That's the same stupid **** that got that dumbass Biker Boyz movie started.
you are talking about Hollywoods ride?

anyways quit hating

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
lol props to Britton for keeping it professional
Old 09-22-2008, 10:32 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, way to go jason.

subtle way of burning wink on the fact that wink isn't really out there riding, he's only making videos online and talking about riding. Maybe he rides in NYC, but he's never anywhere else. Haven't seen him since stuntwars 2003 when he was selling that bunk *** "plastic savers". He did not compete, just tried to sell products.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyzzz
WOW thats crazy!!!

Wink was big before JB???
Yeah I think wink was before everyone but I could be wrong
Old 09-22-2008, 01:02 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

C'mon dude. Wake up and smell the garbage that wink's cooking. I don't have to be there to see it. I don't have to go up a bull's *** to know that it smells like **** in there.
The proof is right there on youtube to be seen. Quads on the streets, chrome beanie wearing street ing, etc, etc, etc.
Yeah, he can ride, but all the talk and stupid costumes, yada, yada, yada. Reminds me of that jerk off I saw on youtube on the wheelie machine w/ a pillow. Who was that anyways?
I'm not talking about Wink, I'm talking about Hollywood's ride. The quads on the street and the chrome beanies are just a small portion of that ride, there were also 100+ stunters out there straight killing the streets of NYC. It's an experience like nothing else.

Wink is Wink I'm willing to bet he likes the **** talking about him as much as he likes the praise.

As far as the jerkoff on the wheelie machine I don't know, Bishop maybe, after all he did invent it.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:06 PM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

who's wink........so true

Last edited by NYstunter636; 09-22-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Old 09-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

I gota say, but i think Wink is not the full ticket. Who says and does the **** he does? rides with bars like that and does pull up's on the massive 12 bar. The guy aint right in the head. I dont find any of his videos funny, i just laugh AT him, not with him. I was sort of hoping this video was Jason beating the **** out of him or at least slagging him off. But saying what he did would get to him just as much i'm sure:YEAH
Old 09-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Matt

sixsixcbr is an unknown quantity at this point

"Sorry man, I'm too busy signing ***** to talk about Wink right now..."

Ok, so where's Kane's video response? We're waiting...

"I could smell yo *******, Kane" ...HAHAHAHA

Last edited by sixsixcbr; 09-22-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
I'm not talking about Wink, I'm talking about Hollywood's ride. The quads on the street and the chrome beanies are just a small portion of that ride, there were also 100+ stunters out there straight killing the streets of NYC. It's an experience like nothing else.

Wink is Wink I'm willing to bet he likes the **** talking about him as much as he likes the praise.

As far as the jerkoff on the wheelie machine I don't know, Bishop maybe, after all he did invent it.
Wink, Hollywood, whatever. I was talking about **** like this. Don't tell me that ain't Wink doing burnouts on a Busa, wearing, a chrome beanie, rolling w/ some banshees, shooting sparks out of the front of a bike on stage (haha), and not showing very good throttle control on the sitdown over the bridge. Garbage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LzG00dp7KY
Look at his BBQ vid. That boy Chin is all over top of wink.

Looks like he got the burnouts down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1m2B...eature=related

I love the vid where it says "Wanted, Jason Britton." He ain't that hard to find. Follow the cameras or he could try going to a competition.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:38 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I thought the first wink video was funny. Maybe because I took it for what it was, a rider making a funny little video about JB and Kane.

and talking trash about street rides is the dumbest **** ever. The Streetfighterz ROC is the most fun I have ever had on a motorcycle, and it was complete choas. Stopping on the highway, 100s of guys rocking wheelies. There weren't any Banshees but that would have been dope too.

Quick Reply: jason britton on wink1100 at clutch control 2008