++Wink 1100 is back!!!! ++

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: ++Wink 1100 is back!!!! ++

Dude i saw his old vid on VHS yesterday **** is a ****** classic.. So funny
Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joesken
Style and Swagger is back!!!!
haha honestly i keep expecting the next video to be wack like a lame sqeuil to a low budget movie..... but he keeps coming up wit funni **** everytime, cannot w8 to see this part 2
Old 09-02-2008, 12:53 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

damn winks tire is pretty much flat in that teaser for pt2..
Old 09-02-2008, 12:53 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

thats because he is puttin the hammas on em lol
Old 09-02-2008, 09:34 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LBJOE
i got it the part 2 check it its dope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYt1CDLAc7g
That videos probably gotten more views in the past 14 hours then it has in the past two decades.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:14 AM

Mr Service is a decent person

lol yea the quick hit 4 ur *** lmao, it only gets better.....
Old 09-02-2008, 04:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
winks outta control.......thats some funny **** .
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

the Beats
Old 09-03-2008, 04:28 PM

jbizzyblox is a decent person

wow **** is funny

I seen that cage up close t I want one too MAD MAX to da fullest !!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:11 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jbizzyblox
wow **** is funny

I seen that cage up close t I want one too MAD MAX to da fullest !!!!!
yeah wink calls it the Tashmahall
Old 09-04-2008, 09:10 PM

falcon is a decent person

I had the pleasure of seeing him perform before I even knew who he was. He's in my video around 1:49. BTW, I'm looking for riders...

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=H-lgb4Wid-A&fmt=18
Old 09-04-2008, 10:40 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by falcon
I had the pleasure of seeing him perform before I even knew who he was. He's in my video around 1:49. BTW, I'm looking for riders...

speechless
Old 09-05-2008, 04:31 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

That **** is more dumpster than Kanes wheelies!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:42 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

LOL LOL contact me for screening process LOL LOL ROFL ROFL
Old 09-05-2008, 10:24 PM

Not sure I get the joke, but I'm gonna a kick *** video(teaser is not even close by any margin), however nobody is dying on my watch. Unfortunately many riders are really reckless and I don't want that. I want people who can behave live professionals and really know what they are doing. They need to be able to foloow instructions and not get my other riders hurt because of thier mistakes.

I'm a rider who is a proffesional visual effects artist. Who do you think can do a better job than me? My rate is $100+/hour depending on the job. The reason I have such crappy footage is because of what you see happening right here. I post a serious offer worth thousands of dollars, a great opportunity to have something great that 98% of the riders on here wsill never have and I get comment like you and one rider who is down.

It's tough enough finding riders with the skills, much less mature ones who can be professionals, then finding ones who are keen enough to realize when opportunity is knocking on the door and jump on it. I know I'm the most vain on here but I would be jumping all over this opportunity. Either way, this will happen. I already have a T-Rex crew, some exotics(lambos,Ferrari's) a female riding club, track day junkies and more so those who are serious step up. Others, your loss.
Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
LOL LOL contact me for screening process LOL LOL ROFL ROFL
Old 09-06-2008, 03:23 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Not sure I get the joke, but I'm gonna a kick *** video(teaser is not even close by any margin), however nobody is dying on my watch. Unfortunately many riders are really reckless and I don't want that. I want people who can behave live professionals and really know what they are doing. They need to be able to foloow instructions and not get my other riders hurt because of thier mistakes.

I'm a rider who is a proffesional visual effects artist. Who do you think can do a better job than me? My rate is $100+/hour depending on the job. The reason I have such crappy footage is because of what you see happening right here. I post a serious offer worth thousands of dollars, a great opportunity to have something great that 98% of the riders on here wsill never have and I get comment like you and one rider who is down.

It's tough enough finding riders with the skills, much less mature ones who can be professionals, then finding ones who are keen enough to realize when opportunity is knocking on the door and jump on it. I know I'm the most vain on here but I would be jumping all over this opportunity. Either way, this will happen. I already have a T-Rex crew, some exotics(lambos,Ferrari's) a female riding club, track day junkies and more so those who are serious step up. Others, your loss.

you look like rob durren gone bad with ur sv650.. keep dragging your knee in the parking lot going in 1 circle//
Old 09-06-2008, 11:24 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

you live in NYC...there are plenty of stunters in NY that could handle what ur offering...you either dont know any1 or they dont like you for 1 reason or another....

or if you had a brain you would look into local stunt teams, its not hard to figure out what crews are from where...**** just looking on this forums you can figure out whos from NY/NJ etc....your crying and whining for no reason, plus u have no credintals in anything and no1 knows you....show something to get something
Old 09-06-2008, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
you live in NYC...there are plenty of stunters in NY that could handle what ur offering...you either dont know any1 or they dont like you for 1 reason or another....

....your crying and whining for no reason, plus u have no credintals in anything and no1 knows you....show something to get something
Sure, EVERYBODY in NY is down, but who is serious? A lot of people are not even riding this season. I know one guy who just disappeared. From hardcore ride everyday to now nobody can get a hold of him. You want to make this personal, but the reality is that it's tough getting riders out. I mean damn, if people can't even be bothered to show for a Rough Riders event then how you figure it's my fault? I mean for just normal riding you get "Oh my wife this or my kids this or I have to do this". Many forums that feature group rides have like one ride and then a month goes by before the other. Cops got everybody shook or something. Believe me I do realize that I'm spoiled because in my life riding comes first. For me it's "I can go I'm riding to Boston that week, sorry I won't make the party cause the weather is sweet and I'm riding".

If you honestly need credentials, I have plenty but if you need them for this then don't bother because you obviously are some big shot rider that wants more than I can offer. We are just having fun here. I may be doing it on a professional level but in the end it's for fun.

Last edited by falcon; 09-06-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:04 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Thats funny because i can get a 100 bikes out ez on a regular random weekday. People that know me seen this happen!
Old 09-06-2008, 03:13 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

this guy is another rob durren thats all u have to know. look at his extreme video lolol... a teaser of what? how gay the whole video is gonna look like..

Quick Reply: ++Wink 1100 is back!!!! ++