fast wide ones

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:42 PM

Timmy P is a decent person
Re: fast wide ones

I was just playing givin ya ****.but if your gonna get all butt hurt im gonna say your **** is weak! its a basic standup circle your saying your hangin up on . thats ***** ****. and why the **** couldent I use a foot brake.. I can combo circle all day but no I cant use a standard squidly footbrake. your a joke dude. arnt you the guy that cant change his oil?
Old 07-21-2008, 07:09 PM

Oh and Dirty I just watched your "with out me" vid and it makes me wonder.. Do you own a handbrake or are you to ***** to use it.. you aint goin nowhere with that foot brake bro. jump around that bitch. Does jessica maine have stalls a year before you do? hahahaha even a girl can do **** you cant.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:31 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

nice circleing Dean
Old 07-21-2008, 07:36 PM

Rockstar Ronnie is a decent person

what the **** .....my ***** you doing your thing out there....love the nyc short. nice parking lot:YEAH
Old 07-21-2008, 08:23 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by Rockstar Ronnie
what the **** .....my ***** you doing your thing out there....love the nyc short. nice parking lot:YEAH
Hey I'm just doing my thing!

Get in touch bro!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Timmy P
I was just playing givin ya ****.but if your gonna get all butt hurt im gonna say your **** is weak! its a basic standup circle your saying your hangin up on . thats ***** ****. and why the **** couldent I use a foot brake.. I can combo circle all day but no I cant use a standard squidly footbrake. your a joke dude. arnt you the guy that cant change his oil?
i dont have spare time to change my oil i pay to get it done.
Oh and Dirty I just watched your "with out me" vid and it makes me wonder.. Do you own a handbrake or are you to ***** to use it.. you aint goin nowhere with that foot brake bro. jump around that bitch. Does jessica maine have stalls a year before you do? hahahaha even a girl can do **** you cant.
im NOT trying to go any where...i like perfecting the little things that i know thats it!!! pull a 500ft stoppie then come talk to me *****!!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
i dont have spare time to change my oil i pay to get it done.

im NOT trying to go any where...i like perfecting the little things that i know thats it!!! pull a 500ft stoppie then come talk to me *****!!!!
Everything you just said was gay. I pulled over 100 feet in 2 weeks on a honda 50. you just gave me the reason to get a worthy front tire and show your non progressing *** up. And and when Im pullin 2 hundred Im gonna ask for a vid of you beating that. how long you been riding a sport bike?
Old 07-21-2008, 11:43 PM

Wait I forgot.. you roll endo's into satans pets cat litter. Ill never be able to be that ****** internet picture gangster.. **** you could almost beat Rob Durren in a picture contest.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:19 AM

Everything you just said was gay. I pulled over 100 feet in 2 weeks on a honda 50. you just gave me the reason to get a worthy front tire and show your non progressing *** up. And and when Im pullin 2 hundred Im gonna ask for a vid of you beating that. how long you been riding a sport bike?
damn man u seem to be in some sort of competition with me or something, i dont have the time or drive to keep this going with u BUT just say thx that DURTY even replied back to u and have a nice day TIMMY!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:53 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW can you say cocky D-bag? A lot of people can only kill hb. There is an art to using the footbrake. Let's see a vid of you combo'n to and from foot brake...see how cocky you are then.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by numberTWO
WOW can you say cocky D-bag? A lot of people can only kill hb. There is an art to using the footbrake. Let's see a vid of you combo'n to and from foot brake...see how cocky you are then.
Dirty been throwin hate at me for months. hatin on my skills my videos and my threads.. well the past couple months I been steppin up my game. So I throw some hate back at him and now randoms are calling me names??? . I learned circles on Footbrake. why would you guys saying I cant use a footbrake? Im actualy better witha footbrake. staggerd wheelies got boring so I started jumping around the bike. Just like you number2 . your *** got circle A.D.D. your ***** crazy.20 combos in less than a minute. lol.. seriously. dont hate on me man.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:54 AM

Dirty been throwin hate at me for months. hatin on my skills my videos and my threads.. well the past couple months I been steppin up my game. So I throw some hate back at him and now randoms are calling me names??? . I learned circles on Footbrake. why would you guys saying I cant use a footbrake? Im actualy better witha footbrake. staggerd wheelies got boring so I started jumping around the bike. Just like you number2 . your *** got circle A.D.D. your ***** crazy.20 combos in less than a minute. lol.. seriously. dont hate on me man.
TIMMY ur gay thats all!!! i dont give a ****.....just stating a fact!!! oh and its DURTY!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:55 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

loookin goood...bike looks sick
Old 07-23-2008, 08:41 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

the ****... how old are we here..... "my wheelies are better than yours" are u guys serious rite now?

Nice rights tho i cant get'em that wide blipin throttle hard gets a lil sketchy wit the 1g

Last edited by Nick1000; 07-23-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:58 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Um... it doesn't play for me
Old 07-23-2008, 09:24 PM

mikkee is a decent person

im were hes at and i find when i do that the bike feels like its gonna high side.....im doing them staggered.....any more advise??? ewarlr1 u kill them, i just feel they wanna get away from me.....?????
Do them seat stander..

go in on enging brake well ABOVE your idle which means speed, I kno scarry.. lol dip in slightly, hit the hb to drop the front wheel halfway to the ground and get on the gas immediately.. If your leaned over far enough and on the gas you are using the gas to keep the front wheel up..

It's kinda hard to go from the 6ft wide ones like dean was doing to 30ft wide ones.. You got to go in hot and start them wide..

Don't be scurred :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
Do them seat stander..

go in on enging brake well ABOVE your idle which means speed, I kno scarry.. lol dip in slightly, hit the hb to drop the front wheel halfway to the ground and get on the gas immediately.. If your leaned over far enough and on the gas you are using the gas to keep the front wheel up..

It's kinda hard to go from the 6ft wide ones like dean was doing to 30ft wide ones.. You got to go in hot and start them wide..

Don't be scurred :YEAH
aight thx mikkee!!! ill try that but FYI i dont have a HB soo it might be a bit different as far as body positioning goes!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:57 PM

mikkee is a decent person

aight thx mikkee!!! ill try that but FYI i dont have a HB soo it might be a bit different as far as body positioning goes!!!
well ss prob aint going to happen then..

footbrake fast wide O's... Watch videos of Teach in the Tracy vids.. There's planty there. Pretty much the same concept as I said above though just a different position and ft brake. I'm guna be workin on the pass seat ft brake ones here soon.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:46 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by tigroo
nice just turn just a bit ur idle up!
find it helps a lot when dipping for fast o's
that helps a lot!!
nice dean!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point