Ac Farias In A New Bike Advertisement

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 10:36 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: Ac Farias In A New Bike Advertisement

that commercial was tight
Old 03-10-2008, 10:54 AM

Ghini is a decent person

that commercial was siiick, the editing was baller esp the endo at the end. straight bollywood type ****. lets see some indian stuntin!

There is gonna be some serious gandu mother ******* hittin up the highways in india after that commercial.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:28 AM

ebinmoothedam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ghini
that commercial was siiick, the editing was baller esp the endo at the end. straight bollywood type ****. lets see some indian stuntin!

There is gonna be some serious gandu mother ******* hittin up the highways in india after that commercial.
Highway stunting ? thats too old in India bro !. If you are in India right now, then you are not updated well !!!

Many have taken this sport serious. And people are killing stuffs here on such small bikes !!!!

The highway stunting scene started once the P180 Classic was launched (year-2001) ! and its still going coool ! I have seen some stunters (not gandu MF's, but SOULY , you will know him if you know the stunting scene in India) pulling almost 8Kms of wheelie on a P220. Think about the traffic scene in India !

And yes, G-MF's are there who know **** about stunting and straight hit highways...cant help them !
It growing big bro...and not a child's play anymore !:YEAH
Old 03-10-2008, 11:39 AM

da Liks is a decent person

so sick!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 04:01 PM

Ghini is a decent person

Originally Posted by ebinmoothedam
Highway stunting ? thats too old in India bro !. If you are in India right now, then you are not updated well !!!

Many have taken this sport serious. And people are killing stuffs here on such small bikes !!!!

The highway stunting scene started once the P180 Classic was launched (year-2001) ! and its still going coool ! I have seen some stunters (not gandu MF's, but SOULY , you will know him if you know the stunting scene in India) pulling almost 8Kms of wheelie on a P220. Think about the traffic scene in India !

And yes, G-MF's are there who know **** about stunting and straight hit highways...cant help them !
It growing big bro...and not a child's play anymore !:YEAH

ohh damn for real, i never been to india so i didn't even know there was a stunt scene over there. Thats sweet though, rep that **** man.

lol my hindu buddy taught me what gandu ment... so i pretty much just wanted to use a word from the language.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:34 PM

Lukas is a decent person

I cant believe that in a country like India stunt scene is big enough for manufactures to notice it and use stunters to promote their new bikes, nothing like in europe or america, watching this commercial almost makes me think that we are behind india when it comes to stunt riding going big Sick comercial, imagine if they would do the same stuf on some modern sportbikes like new GSXR 600 or something ,that **** would be off the hook I really wonder if that last 180 endos stall was for real, if it was I wonder how many bikes they wrecked before they got it right Where they any indian stunters involved in making this comercial?
Old 03-10-2008, 06:48 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

now thats how you advertise a bike! cool vid.
so thats AC?? and who else
Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was all AC thrown together to look like a bunch of riders.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lukas
I cant believe that in a country like India stunt scene is big enough for manufactures to notice it and use stunters to promote their new bikes, nothing like in europe or america, watching this commercial almost makes me think that we are behind india when it comes to stunt riding going big Sick comercial, imagine if they would do the same stuf on some modern sportbikes like new GSXR 600 or something ,that **** would be off the hook I really wonder if that last 180 endos stall was for real, if it was I wonder how many bikes they wrecked before they got it right Where they any indian stunters involved in making this comercial?
Its not that stunting is too big in India. The sport is catching up slowly. Many have chosen stunt shows for event promotions.
Before it was some dramas or rock shows !
But the manufactures took it in the right way and used to promote bike. If they can show killing and murdering on movies why not stunt riding on Ads ?

I dont think there was any Indian stunt rider involved in the Advt.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:58 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
now thats how you advertise a bike! cool vid.
so thats AC?? and who else
Originally Posted by Jordo636
That was all AC thrown together to look like a bunch of riders.
actually it was AC and Mattie Griffin, from Ireland...super smooth, super nice, always has a smile on his face...

Originally Posted by Lukas
I think India does not have an ambulance chaser lawyer hanging out on every block...that makes a huge difference...

One of the main reasons we can't / don't / won't is that everyone is very concerned about liability...little johnny sees wheelies in a honda commercial and has to go try it...smacks into a van of nuns and kills them...then one of the nuns family members brings a suit against Honda because he was riding an f4i...happens all the time...
Old 03-11-2008, 08:12 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

supersick =)
Old 03-11-2008, 10:27 AM

Thumbs up Re: Ac Farias In A New Bike Advertisement

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
actually it was AC and Mattie Griffin, from Ireland...super smooth, super nice, always has a smile on his face...

I think India does not have an ambulance chaser lawyer hanging out on every block...that makes a huge difference...

One of the main reasons we can't / don't / won't is that everyone is very concerned about liability...little johnny sees wheelies in a honda commercial and has to go try it...smacks into a van of nuns and kills them...then one of the nuns family members brings a suit against Honda because he was riding an f4i...happens all the time...
well said !
Old 03-11-2008, 07:34 PM

soulreaper_20 is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice topic this has come up to be. i am souly( the guy who ebin has mentioned) apologies for the late entry in this topic. sick stuff for sure... i am getting calls from all over india if i am one of the guys who is in the commercial... damn i wish i was ... meeting AC would have been fun. and stunting with him even better...

The sport is catching on here... WE ARE DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWARD to some stunt event happening in the near future... for sure we want this sport to catch up.... speccially this year india is opening up to all the litre bikes plus all the bikes till the 400cc department... its gonna be fun !!!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by soulreaper_20
very nice topic this has come up to be. i am souly( the guy who ebin has mentioned) apologies for the late entry in this topic. sick stuff for sure... i am getting calls from all over india if i am one of the guys who is in the commercial... damn i wish i was ... meeting AC would have been fun. and stunting with him even better...

The sport is catching on here... WE ARE DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWARD to some stunt event happening in the near future... for sure we want this sport to catch up.... speccially this year india is opening up to all the litre bikes plus all the bikes till the 400cc department... its gonna be fun !!!
well said !
Old 03-12-2008, 01:33 PM

soulreaper_20 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am waiting for a lot of new bikes for this year.. its gonna be crazy stunting then on ....
Old 03-13-2008, 07:31 PM

acfarias is an unknown quantity at this point

yes its me matt , and fani from canarias and 3 guys from south africa, this comercial its record in cape town south africa,probaly i go to do some shows in india this year with this bikes.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:30 PM

Lukas is a decent person

Originally Posted by acfarias
yes its me matt , and fani from canarias and 3 guys from south africa, this comercial its record in cape town south africa,probaly i go to do some shows in india this year with this bikes.
Stunters from south affrica? ****, never knew they had some!
Old 03-16-2008, 04:28 AM

reza ss is a decent person

nice video man ........ cool ....

in bajaj advertising is you ? ?? ??? veryy cool ...
Old 03-16-2008, 04:54 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

The video just got props from youtube .

" This video has been selected by our channel as one of the best Commercial/Advert videos in YouTube. Thanks for uploading.

Regards,
bestofYTchannel "
Old 03-16-2008, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by acfarias
this served the purpose of my thread !
Thanks AC.
I am really looking forward to see your performance if you are coming to India !

Quick Reply: Ac Farias In A New Bike Advertisement