Stuntwars 2008 Videos

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 04:29 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re: Stuntwars 2008 Videos

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
thanks for the props, i was lucky. i felt and told bill afterwards that he won hands down...i literally had goosebumps watching his run. but, there are rules for a reason and his run didn't beat me by 5 so he gets 2nd with a crash.

CP crashed twice and his run didnt beat my by 10 so he gets what he gets.

everyone forgets the rules...you have to have everything: acros, burn, wheelie, stoppie, tech, speed, danger, crowd, flow.

i didnt ride my best for sure, but i also rode on the wettest track of the day. hell, my tire didnt even smoke and barely squealed!!! i assure you my aggression is better than that.

i'll explain it like this: if the total capabilities of the best rider in the world is 100% and the surface is 100% then he can ride to his potential. a rider capable of controlling the bike at an 80% level will only ride to that 80% if the track is perfect. however, if the track is at say 85% then that rider can now almost ride at 100% of the tracks capabilities whereas the 100% rider can only ride at 85% of his capabilities, thus making a more even playing field.

make sense?

here's my arrogance/confidence: the wet hurts me more than it hurts a lot of other riders, so that's why you see a lower level in the rain at stuntwars than have been shown on my practice videos in Cali on a perfect surface. i still rode well...check out the width and speed of the circles comparatively...both right and left near 270 endos...good acros....good burnout combos...good flow. watch closely and act like a judge with a scoring system and see what you would do. thomas had a nice breakdown in another thread that summed it up perfectly

i can break down and i DO break down my own and everyone elses runs and tell you why and how people placed where they did. remember i've been riding these rules longer than anyone else in america, including 2003 xsba champ and friend, dan jackson.

i'm usually pretty on with my assessments of my riding and other riders and CP was not on his game like he usually is, and the riding has stepped up everywhere around. tricks are tricks, anyone can learn to do them, but style, speed, and flow are what separate the top riders. i felt like i was the best rider there all week, so while i didnt have my best run, neither did anyone else, so i am more than comfortable with the win!

as for SW, i had a blast...drove with Kane all the way, rode his coattails to stardom....backed up my humorous challenges...rode pretty well all weekend...almost got seriously hurt on the track more than once....and in the end, i got the SW monkey off my back and i'm the 08 champion!

next stop: 07 XDL Championships in Long Beach March 22nd...my first championship on my new BMW F800's!!!

see you all there and thanks again for all the support from my friends, family, and competitors...for the haters, thank you too, i enjoy proving you wrong and that is some of the fire that fuels my motor!

Everyone knows you kill it teach.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:33 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

next stop: 07 XDL Championships in Long Beach March 22nd...my first championship on my new BMW F800's!!!

see you all there and thanks again for all the support from my friends, family, and competitors...for the haters, thank you too, i enjoy proving you wrong and that is some of the fire that fuels my motor!
07 eh ??

and i wasnt hating to set the record straight.
but your post summed it up.
congrats on the win.. i forgot to say that in the 1st place
Old 01-22-2008, 08:48 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Since we're all on an *** kissin binge...

Congrats on the new SSB article too :YEAH .... is that one of the new beemers your gonna be riding in 08'? The red/orange one your doin the stoppie on?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:11 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

So teach is going to be riding this thing now? Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw-f800s-600.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	205276 Sweet lol

Why you giving up the ol' Honda?
Old 01-22-2008, 09:18 PM
kj

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg

Why you giving up the ol' Honda?

Can't pass up FACTORY sponsorship... I wouldn't no matter what company it was commin from. But you do know one thing for sure and it's that BMW = quality at the highest level.

As ugly as it looks initially... it's actually kinda cool lookin if you check it out a bit more.

I can't wait to see it in action. :YEAH
Old 01-22-2008, 09:49 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Im not into the stunting thing as much as I use to be but that was a weak first place run..just my two cents
Old 01-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

CP's run gave me chills in person and in video, ******* bad *** revlimit on the judges into some ******* wicked sitdown circles, glad I could witness it!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

wow CP got robbed imo. teaches run was dam near flawless and i like how he speaks his mind and straight tells it like it is refering to his post on page three..

Last edited by Scott-; 01-22-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Schooler
Im not into the stunting thing as much as I use to be but that was a weak first place run..just my two cents
haha you try duplicating that in the rain son! i watch ur vids and i know you sweat my ****! especially if you saw it in person....weak first place? i agree...i've been winning comps for two years withougt doing all the hardest tricks that are in my bag. sad but true, and i've given all of my knowledge away for the past three years.

i know what it takes to win a contest...thats why i win. it's not rocket science, it's acdtually pretty easy.

thanks for the props...new bmw is that f800...i'll have it fully modified with full fairings in one week. no gay *** dirtbike bars...we're talking full fairing, blinkers, headlight, taillight, custom paint and chrome...i like it so far but havent had much time on it...only xdl will tell.

i may be 'arrogant' but i do a lot for a lot of people and you have to have a confident mindset to be at the top...whats my record now? **** i can't even remember, something like 2 NON WIN'S since the 2006 season??? second to darius at starboyz 06 and 3rd at 06 xdl with a junk bike and junk shoulder.

i win. i'm waiting on the challengers for sure and looking forward to it...the sport needs this type of competetiveness in order to continue pushing forward....thats why i talk so much trash, to motivate not only myself but my fellow riders and FRIENDS!!!

i'm out...

ps. i just got home from the strip club so take it with a grain of salt, some lime and a shot of tequila! lol
Old 01-22-2008, 11:46 PM

cant wait to see teach killin it on the BMW
Old 01-22-2008, 11:48 PM

sick
Old 01-23-2008, 12:26 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schooler
i dont understand you man.
you ride a dirt bike.... you say you dont like stunting anymore really..... you dont compete.
what do you do??
all i see is you talking **** to people who ride and kill ****!!

not trying to start a e fight buddy.... just want to understand......
Old 01-23-2008, 01:13 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by Guru SF
i dont understand you man.
you ride a dirt bike.... you say you dont like stunting anymore really..... you dont compete.
what do you do??
all i see is you talking **** to people who ride and kill ****!!

not trying to start a e fight buddy.... just want to understand......

OH SNAP! ITS ON!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely no disrespect to teach,but holy ******' ****,Bill D absolutely ******' reamed the donkey **** outta that R6!!! the switchback **** alone wins it for me .Hit the wall or not, Bill is one entertaining **** to watch.Stumped.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:07 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Joeyblitz
...Hit the wall....
AND 2 foot downs on burn out attempts.... EVERYTHING counts.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:09 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i just watched pheiffers run.. man he killed it!
i dont get why he wasnt in top 5 at least.
he had a nice fast paced run. long stoppies. combo circles etc..

i didnt really see any faults. or am i blind?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:14 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

he dropped the bike
Old 01-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

2 crashes is minues ten. he is always sick, but it is america, and in america you have to do acrobatics as well. a christ and a slow switchback are kinda weak....

the scores were close...he woulda been podium without crashes and probably even with one crash woulda been top three. no crashes and i still dont think he wins, but it is too close to call.

like i said, bill d murdered it and had the win in the bag....bubash and luke duke stepping up too.

great times....i was lucky
Old 01-23-2008, 04:21 PM
$$$$$$$

you and him should tag team Teach the beemer squad

i just watched again and saw what you guys are referring 2.

man i wanna see the team vids.

and jason pullen didnt compete this year??
Old 01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=DirtyToes;3118523]didn't ur wife on here awhile ago and talk **** about you? wat happened with that?

was it bs or wat?!

yeah! that was my ex but i never saw the thread..if anyone saw it and can tell me who the username was that started it and what "she" said ...that would be cool..
come on guys we all kno how women can be......hell hath no fury ya know.
D

Quick Reply: Stuntwars 2008 Videos