Comming Soon FOCUS UP

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 11:17 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Comming Soon FOCUS UP

Arrogance is one thing..and progression is another. Lets hope you can handle the correct one.

O and d, I'm pretty sure if you keep callin these 'kids' *******.. They probably don't want to support your vids.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Guru SF
what Steve said.... Have you seen 5 yet????
i cant get mine to play it gets stuck on the boggers
Old 11-25-2007, 07:04 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Arrogance is one thing..and progression is another. Lets hope you can handle the correct one.

O and d, I'm pretty sure if you keep callin these 'kids' *******.. They probably don't want to support your vids.
I was just quoting Tony, if you don't know him and it's obvious you don't you wouldn't get it. How about trying not to be so negative in the his thread.

so how is a vid from 05 gonna compete w anything current?
Old 11-25-2007, 07:32 AM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I was just quoting Tony, if you don't know him and it's obvious you don't you wouldn't get it. How about trying not to be so negative in the his thread.
well put but obviously you dont know crotch. Its not in his nature to be positive. He lives his life carelessly talkin crap about everyone. And if you didn't know crotch is the mouth of the south you've been under a rock.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:00 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldnt want ******* supporting me anyway... Guys like Darius and myself have delt with way too may haters over the years... thererefore is a zero tolerence policy these days for haters and *******... one day if you last long enough in this sport you will understand... So this ends our converstaion son.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tony D
I wouldnt want ******* supporting me anyway... Guys like Darius and myself have delt with way too may haters over the years... thererefore is a zero tolerence policy these days for haters and *******... one day if you last long enough in this sport you will understand... So this ends our converstaion son.
haha word son!! can't wait to see your personality show through on the bike and behind the camera...you always got a unique look.

and all these fools thinking FIB is old school STILL can't do basic FIB stuff...stuck on the HandBrake and they don't even realize it...all HB circles and coasters are the same: HB. don't even make me really open my mouth and hurt feelings!! LOL

notice how the 'new school' tricks can be done in a matter of days whereas some of the 'boring' and 'older' tricks still havent been mastered by these fools.

again, ant, can't wait....keep doing your thing and we'll let the youngin's keep watching!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:32 PM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

thats right budd................
Old 11-25-2007, 04:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i'm a washed up never was... so i'm alright with all that. I just know that by the time vids comes out they are usually already outdated.. So including footage from 05 06 and 07 can have it's downfall. Editing is obviously vital in the quality of a vid... I still like to see reg peg and no brake highway and street **** of course, but it's not really progressing the sport at all. That's what you want to do right? Toss up a trailer, i'd like to see it for sure. Even lastnight I was watchin street sessions and was totally entertained. So i'm not saying the vid is going to be bad, I just pointed out the obvious. Guru and steve, i saw 5 and it was dope, and chan is mistaken when he said you guys weren't doing the newest tricks (you guys are what made me do power wheelies) and chan ... you can come by and cuddle and we can watch c&i5 and listen to hawthorne heights.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:10 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
haha word son!! can't wait to see your personality show through on the bike and behind the camera...you always got a unique look.

and all these fools thinking FIB is old school STILL can't do basic FIB stuff...stuck on the HandBrake and they don't even realize it...all HB circles and coasters are the same: HB. don't even make me really open my mouth and hurt feelings!! LOL

notice how the 'new school' tricks can be done in a matter of days whereas some of the 'boring' and 'older' tricks still havent been mastered by these fools.

again, ant, can't wait....keep doing your thing and we'll let the youngin's keep watching!
FIB REPPIN
Old 11-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

lol **** em Ant! I'm glad I finally get to see what the damn cover looks like... never got the email?
Anyway.... can't wait to see it!

you will have my email ASAP. Free **** is good.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo Ant. I somehow ended up with a full cd of pictures of yours.. Let me know if you want me to send it to you or something
Old 11-25-2007, 09:46 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

WOW......Chan, #2 Quit posting you guys sound like asses. But about tony D, Im def down to check out one of your vids. Always good to see the OG styles! :YEAH
Old 11-25-2007, 11:20 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

I don't think that I am being rude or starting problems. I was merely stating a fact. All these "pros" or should I say "OG"s gotta come on here and toot their own horns. If you all can get over your own egos, you would be able to realize that most of these "new school *******" can do most of the old school tricks.
Ok so this is whats hot right now??? I guessI didnt know that and how much the sport has progressed... Once again thank you to all the people who emailed with the addresses I wont let you guys down... and for those with **** in your ears.. there are parts of this new film from 05 06 and ending in sept 07... and Believe me the footage from o5 is still gonna be hott 20 years from now... trust that... and thanks Nags... educate these young boys with their tuff *** attitudes.... they dont realise you dont get old in this game just better...
You wanna see what's hot? I recommend you put yourself on the pre-order list for O-town throwdown. And before you type anymore, you might realize no one likes a hypocrit. You are the one that puts on the "tuff ***" act.
Originally Posted by FiSh
There is more to stunt videos than hoppin around in stalls
I don't rip on your vids, so please don't rip on my riding.

And please would everyone stop saying "SON" It has officially been played out with this thread alone.

Last edited by numberTWO; 11-25-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

**** Tony is og, i bet he was doin trix we think are new 5 years ago, i wanna see an og busting out all the hot stuff like stalling to hc rev limiter into hc circs all day. and i bet he's got the blind side no throttle hand RL's like whoa!

p.s. i'll buy a tony d vid, game respect game wether he's doing new or old skool trix

Last edited by J-Boogie; 11-25-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:38 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Ok Check it out.. I dont make videos to compete with other videos I make films about what I do and where I do it.. Why im explaining this to you, Very simple us "pros" and people involved in the industry have herd and seen from people like yourself alot of times.. This is no tuffguy act Im putting on Son, Its for real, you will come into a thread I started and throw hate around to try to up your name or show that your just as good if not better, talk about other peoples **** like its the best whatever with all that... I made a ****** film period.. I shot it learned the program ,edited, and produced it myself and Im giving away 50 free copies here thats all... I never came in here and said this is the best film ever made or Im the greatest whatever...So take your bullshit and go **** up a tree already and get the **** outta my thread....
Old 11-25-2007, 11:44 PM

I'm a half inch away from never riding again. I could give a **** about you or riding. You are the most annoying rider out there. Kyle woods showed how big of a *** you really are. Stunt riding is going nowhere and that's exactly where you are going. And i'm not a little kid, you are 5 yrs. older than me. Go practice your foot in bar circles, with all your pro buddies. And eat a dick.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:49 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Originally Posted by numberTWO
I'm a half inch away from never riding again. I could give a **** about you or riding. You are the most annoying rider out there. Kyle woods showed how big of a *** you really are. Stunt riding is going nowhere and that's exactly where you are going. And i'm not a little kid, you are 5 yrs. older than me. Go practice your foot in bar circles, with all your pro buddies. And eat a dick.

Exactly so leave the thread... Go make a video and then come back and talk to me, and then you can tell me what its all about.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:52 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

dayum... i just got done reading this whole thread, i should'nt have got into this one but Tony i wish your DVD much sucess.

#2 i dont know you very well but i thought of you as a much better person than you are portraying yourself right now, you are a dope rider Tony is a dope rider who prolly motivated you in some way as a rider so why all the aggression?

its non my buisness but after reading all this i was compelled to just ask?

peace and love to all you old and new skool riders, im motivated by all of you in many ways, even TEACH mad love to you....but remeber i got your rotor grab no hand circs lol happy holidays to all.

-Peace
Old 11-26-2007, 12:11 AM

Dude, I got mad respect for you. You have come a long way in a little amount of time. You said you read the whole thread, then you will realize I didn't say one bad thing until I got called out. I just said I was skeptical about an '07 film having '05 footage in it. I also said I was excited to see it, and I wasn't tryin to bash it until I saw it. I'm just really sick of having all these dudes that think just because they have been stunting for 7 yrs or whatever, that they can talk down to dudes that have been riding 2yrs. This sport is at the same level as it was 5 yrs ago, just with better tricks. Tony D has a very bad attitude and needs to get it in check. I'm not the one with the attitude problem. And like I said before, I am about to quit riding anyways, so I don't really care.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:13 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by numberTWO
Dude, I got mad respect for you. You have come a long way in a little amount of time. You said you read the whole thread, then you will realize I didn't say one bad thing until I got called out. I just said I was skeptical about an '07 film having '05 footage in it. I also said I was excited to see it, and I wasn't tryin to bash it until I saw it. I'm just really sick of having all these dudes that think just because they have been stunting for 7 yrs or whatever, that they can talk down to dudes that have been riding 2yrs. This sport is at the same level as it was 5 yrs ago, just with better tricks. Tony D has a very bad attitude and needs to get it in check. I'm not the one with the attitude problem. And like I said before, I am about to quit riding anyways, so I don't really care.
why quit??

Quick Reply: Comming Soon FOCUS UP