Im 13 *****!

702Stunna is a decent person
He found the movie maker!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNObQnindM0[/youtube]
Old 10-24-2007, 01:28 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
Re: He found the movie maker!

thats your kid right or is this the kids own account..? keep it up!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 AM
Im 13 *****!

i started the acct for him but i guess i been doin all the posting.
Yeah thats my kid! Thanks!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:36 AM

k-fos23 is a decent person

crazy as hell ushould throw him on like a 250 or 400 but still props to hime for being out riding
Old 10-24-2007, 01:54 AM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

that video looks like wee man stunting a busa.

much props, but good lookin out on a heavy bike!
Old 10-24-2007, 02:08 AM

DanV is a decent person

Nice keep it up wish my dad bought me a bike when i was that young
Old 10-24-2007, 11:08 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

.....i really didn't see a need for the FTP in the middle of the clip....come on i mean the kid is twelve, just let him ride and have fun....he doesn't have to be hardcore....
Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Im 13 *****!

You dont understand,,,He IS that Hardcore, and yes he put the FTP in there! I talked with his sponsors about it at first and they thought it was cool, So i let him.

He hates cops, He knows their dicks, He watches cops and knows they lie too, and until i got custody of him they did nothing to help us when his mother was abusing us both(more than once), i even had video of her kickn his ***(serious ****!), and they just laughed like they do(that conesating cop laugh), treated him like a criminal, practally threw the cuffs on him at 12, snatched him from me and threw him in the patrol car and took him back to his abusive mom then almost arrested me.
It was so bad, i wanted to jump on the cops face for puttin his paws on my boy like he did!
So yes,,,He trusted them to help and protect him, and they betrayed him, now he knows he cant count on them at all!
But now I got custody,,, now its just me and him,,, and life is great!
And the Pigs cant do ****!!!
I guess i could thank them for inspiring me to go to court for custody after they fucked us over like they did, cause if i didnt,,,he wouldnt be stunting right now, wouldnt be a straight A student, and might even be out running the streets and experimenting with drugs.

His views on "Law Dogs" comes from his own personal experiences, not from anything ive said.
I wont hide or sugarcoat anything for him, he sees how the world is and how people act on his own.

I wanna say thanks to all the people on this board for all their props and encouragement.
Its people like you guys that give himthe drive to be where he is today, and give him the inspiration to go farther!

Sorry if i was rambling on,,,Thanks everyone!
Sancho.

Last edited by 702Stunna; 10-24-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:43 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

take that scrape bar off before it takes him out, that ***** outta control
Old 10-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

rock n roll sancho!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 04:51 PM

cfinch is a decent person

How stupid... The kid is 12... I know I wouldn't put a 12 year old kid on a bike that big... Thats great that you have custody and all but a kid that small on a bike that big god forbid something ever happens. There is no reason he couldn't have just as much fun on something smaller/safer... The whole hardcore thing is stupid as well... The kid is 12... What 12 year old needs to have a bad attitude towards police? They aren't all bad and it's their job... I'm sure not all of them get off on being *********.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:10 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cfinch
How stupid... The kid is 12... I know I wouldn't put a 12 year old kid on a bike that big... Thats great that you have custody and all but a kid that small on a bike that big god forbid something ever happens. There is no reason he couldn't have just as much fun on something smaller/safer... The whole hardcore thing is stupid as well... The kid is 12... What 12 year old needs to have a bad attitude towards police? They aren't all bad and it's their job... I'm sure not all of them get off on being *********.
if the kid wants to ride then let him.
i dont agree with the whole ftp thing. but hes pretty good. hell be killin it in no time.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:14 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

So if a hitman kills one of your family members your going to say its just his job?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:24 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

nice clip
Old 10-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

yea the bike physically is little big for him but he seems comfortable and can handle it so if the kids mature enough to understand the power and danger i think **** yea rock n rolll. I love seeing young talent!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

but hey since hes stil to short to comfortably reach all the way back to put his foot on the bar why not put on a passenger seat and cut a hole in it and have him put his foot there?? itll be lil closer for him
Old 10-25-2007, 12:56 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 i agree with Chris but we all know your going to keep doing it so kid if u dont have a hand brake get one. One more thing kid your 12 and there's no reson for u to hate the cops. your still to young to realize how the world works. go to school and get good grades.

Last edited by Scott-; 10-25-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Im 13 *****!

He's a straight A student.
He knows good people from bad,,,not all cops are bad, just most he's met.

The rear seat is gone, he puts his foot on the rear bar in the hole.
But he likes the peg better.

Yes he needs a handbrake for sure!
Old 10-25-2007, 04:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

cool as hell to see some one that small doing the damn thing..........

oh i almost forgot ftp
Old 10-25-2007, 04:45 AM

cfinch is a decent person

lol thats great that the kid is involved in something and it's helping him do better in school. I think it's badass he is into stunt riding too! I'm just thinking in terms of if a 500lb object were to land on me well I'm a little bit stronger and it would ******* suck... If it were to happen to a 12 year old that small well I think you can see where I'm coming from. I'm by no means trying to tell you how to raise your kid and I think it's awesome I know I just couldn't bring myself to let a 12 year old kid ride like that. I'd be nervous as hell! I just think it would be sick to see him busting out some **** on a fifty or like a 150 something with a clutch then it would seem more reasonable.

As far as the police thing goes yeah I ******* hate cops... I've had my ******* *** beat by an undercover one time. Thing is we need them and I respect them. I just hate how people dislike them openly cause it's cool. It's like people appreciate the fact that they are going out and busting people selling crack or raping people whatever but the second one pulls out behind you when your being a ******* moron the story changes to **** those guys they are all pieces of ****. The bottom line is they have to do their job whether it's a rapist or someone banging wheelies down the street endangering other people.

Not saying some don't go way to far and most pretty much have a chip on their shoulder but if I'm out pulling some stupid stunt and I get harassed by the cops I suck it up and accept responsibility for what I did and go on to be an idiot another day. I just think a 12 year old with such a poor attitude will turn into an older kid with a really bad attitude towards police and it's gonna bite him in the ***. Respect the law cause if not you will prolly wind up getting your *** kicked for no reason or pay insane tickets you could have possibly gotten out of.

Quick Reply: He found the movie maker!