Ride Of The Century 2007

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 12:45 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person
Re: Ride Of The Century 2007

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
well thank you everyone....and yes adam is right..i didnt use alot of shots from the real ride on saturday...becouse it wouldnt be as gangster to see the footage on here and not the dvd....i mean 2up riders doing combos....devan doing HC up and down to SS back up and back out again..i think he did it like 2 times....also...matt holding onto someones foot in a spreader for almost a full mile...and not moving at all...i mean still as a champ...so much more from the shutdown, lifestyle, party, behind the scenes of the streetfighterz shoot from the Germans...there realy is so much more...also..a super duper gangster session at the lot on sunday...and the grand finaly is......
streetfighterz Vaughn vs Wade 518 longest wheelie...put it this way...i ran out of tape on the first attempt of them...and it was a .....cant tell you....then the second one....well it ends with no wheels in the air and every bike toped out and some lil piggy coming to get them....

ps..dont forget steve out running a cop in a diesel truck with a bike and bullo in it..lol...i wish i had audio of what steve was saying in the truck to bullo rt before they ran.....keep a look out peeps...me and adam are going to kill this dvd...it will be clean simple funny and just a great vid to have to the collection.

thanks again everyone......

WOW This is ganna make some cops turn red this is a great clip awsome work mike to bad my bike wasnt running
Old 09-12-2007, 01:05 PM

"STANDALONE" is a decent person

Sick Sick Clip Touching Foot Down On Highway Pimpdam :YEAH

I Think It Was Guru With The Tats He Was Like Street Fighters **** Yeah Ahh Ride O The Century Ooooo Killing Highways Ahh Cat Was So Pumped Up He Couldnt Even Talk
Old 09-12-2007, 01:19 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 01:21 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great editing Mr. Nicely. Props to everyone that rode. Street action was sick.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Ummmmmmmm yeah... Speechless
Old 09-12-2007, 01:46 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

holy ****! wheres the police helicopter
Originally Posted by kaiks
DAMNN THAT WAS NASTY!!!!!!! soo sick that ralph loui highway wheelie looked sooo dope
That was sick,looked like a freeway interchage too

Originally Posted by scott3824
nice champion ss jason bourne
whats a champion ss
Old 09-12-2007, 01:46 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

NO GURU was speachless
Old 09-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *Tanus*

whats a champion ss
Here is a champion sitdown:
http://www.davidbaileymx.com/pages/i...rt_wheelie.jpg
Old 09-12-2007, 02:01 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

goddam ...i liekhow you could spot dennis og cardwell jsut by the look of his spreaders...that was ******* nuts and i am so gonig next year
Old 09-12-2007, 02:03 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Hazen
Crazy dan killin it... Twizzler with the High-speed Champion SS... Rowdy Rodney Piper with the smooth sitdowns... some guy on a minty 954 doing alot of seat standers... Guru killing it... Everyone shutting down a 5 lane road...

Nasty riding, sick clip, good stuff.

.......should I assume Twizzler=Twite??? ....

I still havn't been able to see the vid.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:05 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NINER
very nice
Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
that was ******* nuts and i am so gonig next year
I was thinking the same thing
Old 09-12-2007, 02:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Borne
.......should I assume Twizzler=Twite??? ....

I still havn't been able to see the vid.
yes, but it was you not twite ...

haha sucks for you
Old 09-12-2007, 02:09 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824
yes, but it was Jacob Borne not twite ...

haha sucks for you

.....was wondering what was going on.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:50 PM

adamsf is an unknown quantity at this point

yo borne,
i didn't get to talk to you at all but thank you for coming... mike got some retarded shots of you and twite....i'm gonna role with guru down to ATL to spank the streets, so you'll have to come down so we can ride together....

damn, you ****'s we're killing it......... speechless
Old 09-12-2007, 02:55 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by Borne
.....was wondering what was going on.
borne why cant you see it...does your computer have a Hotsuace link that doesnt allow you to watch the hotsauce...turn your hotsauce filter on.....do you want me to post the whole player in here.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1182709713
there borne just for you...now no one will go cyclespace.com to watch..i need all my homies who support me and want me to keep posting vids...to go to cyclespace and create a profile..put some pics and check up on it....we r going to big...sooner or later..we have huge things in the making..and those who are not on the train when i say ALL ABoard will not get the hook ups...so help your boy out everyone help me out...
Old 09-12-2007, 03:00 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by adamsf
yo borne,
i didn't get to talk to you at all but thank you for coming... mike got some retarded shots of you and twite....i'm gonna role with guru down to ATL to spank the streets, so you'll have to come down so we can ride together....

when is this...YOu guys are more then welcome to stay at my House..i have 2 empty bedrooms...and a big empty house..not realy all furnished yet...but my buddy danny has a mansion.....8 bedrooms and ****...so who ever needs a place....esp the streetfighterz you have one...no hotels or bullshit....we have a private practice spot..the atl boyz will tell you..right behind my studio...we own the whole warehouse...we can stunt inside and out...its gangster....least i can do for what you homos did for me....esp DJ with showing me his dick all the time....lol must be a st.louy thingy....:YEAH
Old 09-12-2007, 03:10 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

esp DJ with showing me his dick all the time....lol must be a st.louy thingy....:YEAH

I think everyone saw enough of that for a while

Old 09-12-2007, 03:12 PM

yo borne,

Absolutely....just let me know when the Streetfighterz train is leaving for hotlanta and I'll be on the way. Thanks again for having us out there, had an absolute blast with all you guys.....can't wait to do it again. :YEAH
Old 09-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

yo borne,

Yes about time we got you guys to come there when we go :YEAH
Old 09-12-2007, 03:14 PM

borne why cant you see it...does your computer have a Hotsuace link that doesnt allow you to watch the hotsauce...turn your hotsauce filter on.....do you want me to post the whole player in here.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1182709713
there borne just for you...now no one will go cyclespace.com to watch..i need all my homies who support me and want me to keep posting vids...to go to cyclespace and create a profile..put some pics and check up on it....we r going to big...sooner or later..we have huge things in the making..and those who are not on the train when i say ALL ABoard will not get the hook ups...so help your boy out everyone help me out...

Fawk.....that link is blocked too.

I think your clips are too hot for General Motor's computers.

Now....everyone else go to cyclespace and show some love.

Quick Reply: Ride Of The Century 2007