Hollywoods Block Party 2...... 8/5/07

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hollywoods Block Party 2...... 8/5/07

holla people.... Spread the word from now....

"HOLLYWOOD'S BLOCK PARTY 2008" TOTAL SHUT DOWNNNN!!!!!![/QUOTE]

thats what i'm talking about i'll have to try to get more massholes down there the next time:YEAH
Old 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
holla people.... Spread the word from now....

"HOLLYWOOD'S BLOCK PARTY 2008" TOTAL SHUT DOWNNNN!!!!!!
thats what i'm talking about i'll have to try to get more massholes down there the next time:YEAH[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.. and were gonna take you massholes right by yankee stadium again. lol.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:29 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

thats the most gangster clip ive seen in a while. sat on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

holy ****** **** that was rediculous....congrats hollywood and double o that was incredible....let me put some hot sauce on it...be back next fri....double o holla my numbers workin again
Old 08-08-2007, 09:48 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick vid guys...how about one more time for 07? Too early to think about 08...:YEAH
Old 08-08-2007, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
holy ****** **** that was rediculous....congrats hollywood and double o that was incredible....let me put some hot sauce on it...be back next fri....double o holla my numbers workin again
I eat hot sauce for breakfast. we dropping deer blood on these joints. red dawn style. c u when u get here homie.. i'll holla tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Sick vid guys...how about one more time for 07? Too early to think about 08...:YEAH
stay tuned brother.. stay tuned..
Old 08-08-2007, 10:45 PM

360boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sik ****! Fo Sho!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

loving it...straight murder right there.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:35 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Yeah this years ride was just nutz!!! so much **** went down i couldnt believe it... with my bike not runing up to par and many other peoples bikes, we all manage to pull **** off.... I dont know if im the only one but ive been thinkin bout sunday all day every day since sunday... i just keep thinkin back like wowww that was crazy.... Now Double O'ski made it worst by making such a sick clip!!! I mean he took everyones talent from riding sunday and made a sick clip with it... that **** was such a realllll clip!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 03:18 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

wow!
Old 08-09-2007, 07:58 AM

sativa lover is an unknown quantity at this point

murder on the streets as usual!!!! takes notes, the streets and highways is gonna be the trend again. you foolz have always kept it street!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 08:19 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

street genocide!!! that was ******* sick!
Old 08-09-2007, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by sativa lover
murder on the streets as usual!!!! takes notes, the streets and highways is gonna be the trend again. you foolz have always kept it street!!!!!!!
yes sir. all we have is streets. it's definitely an experience for anyone who does'nt ride here on a regular basis, and for those who do it day after day as well..

Double O.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:48 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

thats the true def. of killin the streets...props Hollywood for organizing the ride. and to all the riders that killed it!
Old 08-09-2007, 01:26 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:50 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Thankz everyone im so happy people are giving such great feedback... Everything about this ride has been spoken positive... Its insane how much love we are getting from doing this... This ride i can take only so much credit for Double O played a big role in putting this together as well, but most of all what made it what it is was all the people from all over that actually stuck by there word and made it out here for "HOLLYWOOD'S BLOCK PARTY" so a big shout to everyone!!! Not just me!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Thankz everyone im so happy people are giving such great feedback... Everything about this ride has been spoken positive... Its insane how much love we are getting from doing this... This ride i can take only so much credit for Double O played a big role in putting this together as well, but most of all what made it what it is was all the people from all over that actually stuck by there word and made it out here for "HOLLYWOOD'S BLOCK PARTY" so a big shout to everyone!!! Not just me!
Yo you need to put something else together before 2008. I dont know if I can wait that long either because same **** - I'm sittin here at work thinking about the crazy ride from the weekend.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:35 PM

ROCKS is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw everthing but cops how the fu*k do you do it :YEAH
combo's costers stoppies crash's people cars no police??
i'll be sure to hit you guys up when i make my way up there...
..muder..keep it coming...
Old 08-09-2007, 04:47 PM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROCKS
i saw everthing but cops how the fu*k do you do it :YEAH
combo's costers stoppies crash's people cars no police??
i'll be sure to hit you guys up when i make my way up there...
..muder..keep it coming...
when your around 250 300 deep and theres a bike down, and everyones crowded around, a cop aint seein that, and when someone does go down people help and pick everything up, than we run hahaha, i just love when we were at lights with cops we just ran the red lights, popped that **** up and wheelied right by... gangsta:YEAH
Old 08-09-2007, 04:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by D-buck D.F.L
when your around 250 300 deep and theres a bike down, and everyones crowded around, a cop aint seein that, and when someone does go down people help and pick everything up, than we run hahaha, i just love when we were at lights with cops we just ran the red lights, popped that **** up and wheelied right by... gangsta:YEAH
Yeah - there's no way a cop car is trying to stop 300 bikes - might start a riot. I did see one kid however got stopped when we got split apart uptown. The cop ran up and covered his front brake and turned his key off. The law.

Quick Reply: Hollywoods Block Party 2...... 8/5/07